Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,072 members, 7,956,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:08 AM

24hrs To Go:why Should I Vote For Atiku Abubakar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 24hrs To Go:why Should I Vote For Atiku Abubakar (261 Views)

"You Have 24hrs To Provide Evidence Or"—LP Lawyers To APC Youth Leader / Why Should I Vote For You? Lai Mohammed Asked Tinubu (Video) / Why Should I Vote Atiku After This!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

24hrs To Go:why Should I Vote For Atiku Abubakar by tobby98: 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
It's no longer a national assignment but it's now about keeping a date with destiny...
Tommorow would go a long way in deciding where the future of Nigeria lies and is heading to.
After the infamous defeat of GEJ in 2015 we thought we had seen the Messiah who would at least put us on the path of reaching the promise land if not take us there. but we were shocked by their deceit and continuous blame game after nearly 4 years in government.
A true leader is supposed and expected to own to his responsibility and lead with courage and finesse not playing blame game.
After reading most topics on the business section,i noticed how people are groaning to eke out a living coupled with the mass exodus of our youth to seek greener pastures abroad due to the economic cluelessness of this govt.
I got my PVC and I am going to vote Atiku to take us from the claws of economic crisis.. he has the private sector experience and he is a successful business model.
Buhari has tried in fighting Corruption,its time to give Atiku a chance to fight Poverty
Re: 24hrs To Go:why Should I Vote For Atiku Abubakar by tobby98: 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
Don't just be a keyboard warrior come out and prove a point.. Atiku all the way. Insha Allah
Re: 24hrs To Go:why Should I Vote For Atiku Abubakar by Makito015(m): 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
Atiku's corruption case is like buhari's integrity
We only hear of it but no evidence to prove it

Atiku all the way

2 Likes

Re: 24hrs To Go:why Should I Vote For Atiku Abubakar by tobby98: 1:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
Go out tomorrow but don't forget your neighbors who are Atikulated and if they are not yet talk sense into them
Re: 24hrs To Go:why Should I Vote For Atiku Abubakar by goaldynboy: 1:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
If APC and Buhari connive with INEC to spoil this election..... If Buhari fails to conduct a free and fair election..... Buhari must vomit tax payer's money in the tune of N248Billion wasted in conducting the sham they call election! He will also go to prison for it!

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! Some Hours To General Elections / We Don't Trust APC, No Pre-rigging, PDP Must Demand New Ballot Papers / Delta APC Factions Unite Ahead Of Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.