Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Nigeria In The Hands Of One Chance (must Read) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria In The Hands Of One Chance (must Read) (234 Views)

Lagos Police Arrest "One-Chance" Robbers / Senate Summons IGP, Wike, Over ‘One Chance’ Victim’s Death / FFK: Nigeria Has Entered ‘One Chance’ Under Buhari, APC – Ex-minister, Dalung (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria In The Hands Of One Chance (must Read) by showitnaija: 1:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
NIGERIA IN THE HANDS OF ONE CHANCE. [must read]

Is Nigeria moving forward or backward?
I want you to carefully look at this picture and tell me which of this two you and I have not tested their leadership now or in the past,

It is a shame that in this computer age
Nigerian youths are still agitating for the leadership of men who are above 70 years.
And clearly have nothing to offer this country.
There are thousands of youths who are ready to die just to ensure that one of this two men comes into power.

How can Nigeria be a better place
when even the youths can not define what they want.
they are absolutely not ready to stand as one and produce a young and intelligent leader.
Nigeria is at a point where we don't need an experienced leader all we need is an intelligent young man or woman who will put things in the right place for country.
The more we leave Nigeria in the hands of men of 70 and above, Nigeria will never be more than this in fact we are still in the hands OF ONE CHANCE.

If you are wise you will do what is right and send this old back to their villages with your votes .

(1) (Reply)

I Didn't Step Down For Anybody ~NNPP Governorship Candidate / Saraki Contributed More Than Tinubu To Make Buhari President – Okupe / INEC okays resumption of campaigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.