Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,494 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

MC Oluomo 'shoot Himself In The Leg', Causing Confusion In Lagos, Support PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo 'shoot Himself In The Leg', Causing Confusion In Lagos, Support PDP (7496 Views)

Slay Queens To Wash Cars In Port-Harcourt, Support PDP / Osun Rerun: Omisore Finally Breaks Silence On Why He Didn’t Support PDP, Adeleke / Omisore Agrees To Support PDP In Osun Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo 'shoot Himself In The Leg', Causing Confusion In Lagos, Support PDP by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 8:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
Thats our future governor of lagos state
Re: MC Oluomo 'shoot Himself In The Leg', Causing Confusion In Lagos, Support PDP by Tweetyyy: 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
abbeyty:
Lagos state future governor
walaitalai
Re: MC Oluomo 'shoot Himself In The Leg', Causing Confusion In Lagos, Support PDP by Mankosi: 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
See the way police are guiding him.
Re: MC Oluomo 'shoot Himself In The Leg', Causing Confusion In Lagos, Support PDP by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
So this murderer and urchin is being protected by policemen, yet the Chief Justice of Nigeria is being prosecuted - before a criminally ho.mo.sexual CCT 'Chairman', for merely not declaring assets.

And the APC scumbags here see nothing wrong with that.
Re: MC Oluomo 'shoot Himself In The Leg', Causing Confusion In Lagos, Support PDP by oboy81: 11:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
daddytime:
Just look at our National Police whose salaries are from our collective taxes guarding and protecting an Urchin...

Stuffs like these are always obtainable only in our climes...

Eyesore
You are Very BIG FOOL!
Are You surprised undecided
Shows that you don't know anything about Nigeria angry
Mumu Boi grin grin
Re: MC Oluomo 'shoot Himself In The Leg', Causing Confusion In Lagos, Support PDP by oboy81: 11:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
Obaofusa:
every day of my life I'm so filled with regrets having to be in this beautiful world as a Nigerian.

I lay curse on any one that will preach karma to me until karma dealt with obasanjo, tinubu, atiku, buhari, rochas,ibori,lucky igbinedion, anenih in his death, ojukwu, IBB, abacha in his death and his family and lots more I won't stop regretting....

May God almighty punish karma for leaving Africa's leaders and dealing with poor people.

Karma may God punish you and all those that believes in you.

This very mc oluomo has been a thug for a very long time now his direct and indirect actions has left many people dead the only time karma would have paid him back he survived once again karma may God punish you and all the people that believes in you
Lmao hahahaha grin cheesy embarassed embarassed
Re: MC Oluomo 'shoot Himself In The Leg', Causing Confusion In Lagos, Support PDP by daddytime(m): 7:51am On Feb 16, 2019
oboy81:

You are Very BIG FOOL!
Are You surprised undecided
Shows that you don't know anything about Nigeria angry
Mumu Boi grin grin

How does one respond to a neanderthal like this very one.

Such a hopeless and air headed imp.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov, Fayemi Speaks On College Of Agriculture And Technology & RAAMP (video) / Fowler , Osinbanjo Out! Cabal Moves To Cage Tinubu / LIVE UPDATES: PHOTOS: PDP In Early Lead In EdoDecides2020 - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.