Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,825 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Help with Business Name Registration - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help with Business Name Registration (262 Views)

Easy Business Name Registration (bizreg) / Easy Steps For Business Name Registration In Nigeria / GO PRO-Business Name Registration In 2weeks (25k) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help with Business Name Registration by Defoma(m): 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
I am in the process of registration of business name having completed name reservation. In addition to painting and decorating buildings, I also want to sell paints and other related tools and materials. Before proceeding to payment, please help me verify if I'm on track or there's any adjustment to be made in light of the following.
1. In name reservation, general nature of business chosen was "painting services" without additional comments.
2. In registration, category of business chosen was "construction"
3. In registration, under nature of business I wrote this:
House painting and decorating services, sales of painting and decorating tools and materials, sales of other merchandise, and general contracts.

Please confirm if I'm good to go. Any other advise will be appreciated.
Re: Help with Business Name Registration by Defoma(m): 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
Please any help will be appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

How Fintechs Are Closing The Banking Gap / Call For Applications- Entrepreneurs And Startups Can Apply For Fund/investments / Amen Estate Phase2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.