Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Atiku Vs Hunger Against Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vs Hunger Against Nigerians (253 Views)

Covid-19 Pandemic VS Hunger Pandemic / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll / 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Hunger Against Nigerians by Totti9(m): 2:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
greetings to all Nigerians...

Mr president sir
i most commend you for your efforts to fix Nigeria for the past four years,
but the truth most be said ever since you came into power Nigerians has been suffering from one economic hardship to another,many of us lost our jobs without able to find any new one,sir u raised petrol pump prizes from the #98 last administration left it that's affecting Nigerians to #150 which has raised transportion fair and food stuffs prizes,and the ban of importations of many thing such as rice,tokumbo cars,gasoline generator etc
should i talk about the raise in dollars prize from #180 - #360 sir please we Nigerians are tired of your leadership the hunger in the land is so much that many of us the youths can't afford three square meals a day
we the Nigerians youths wanna try Mr Atiku
Nigerians youths has turns to beggar due to lack of work

PDP is the only hope of the poor masses
PDP power to the people

my account number incase una wanna bless me 0059951910

Nigerians vote wisely PDP is way to go

our president elect Mr Atiku
--davido
--uche secondus
--e money
--don jazzy

all the PDP members nationwide we needs ur blessings

(1) (Reply)

See Lawyer Inibehe Effiong's Reaction To Election Postponement / See How Corpers Slept Outside Last Night Waiting For Today's Election. / Am Atikulated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.