Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) (69418 Views)

What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) / The Shoes A Man Ordered For On Twitter Vs What He Got / The Shoes My Aunt In UK Gifted Me - South African Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) by uboma(m): 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
Clemercy2:

It happens sometimes not all the time

And the times it does happen, do they rectify the error from their side, nah!
Re: The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) by papyskinsy: 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
OP de one yu got is original leather.. it will last dan the one online.. its a blessing in disguise wink
Re: The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) by 4ckTOTO: 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
Fine "ARSE" what do u expect na
Re: The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) by bejick(m): 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
Mophasa:
A twitter user shared a photo of what he ordered online vs what he got delivered ,lol.

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2019/02/see-what-man-ordered-online-and-what-he.html?m=1

what Buhari promised and what he delivered
Re: The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
most of these Instagram businesses are like that. they upload foreign shoes and sell poor copies
Re: The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) by Isoduwa(m): 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
The fake one is better than the original one

1 Like

Re: The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) by puplin(f): 6:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
Lol. They've not looked your way either
uboma:
I had a similar experience with Jumia some years ago. I have never looked there way since then.
Re: The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) by uboma(m): 6:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
puplin:
Lol. They've not looked your way either

lol.

I sent them several mails and pictures of what I got against what was advertised but their customer service relations is poor.

Yes, they've not looked my way either
Re: The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
I actually prefer what he got...

1 Like

Re: The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) by Reeberry: 6:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
I prefer the one he got though. The colour is cool.
Re: The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) by Reeberry: 6:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
papyskinsy:
OP de one yu got is original leather.. it will last dan the one online.. its a blessing in disguise wink
Doesn't happened to the OP. But the one that guy got is dope.

1 Like

Re: The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) by Afritop(m): 6:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
It's cute.You can use hypo to wash the sole
Re: The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
The seller's handle is @ fine-arse-woman

So what were you expecting after patronizing someone with such?

Any time you wear the shoe, just imagine her fine-arse. That is your compensation.

1 Like

Re: The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) by Kobicove(m): 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
CaptainMitch:
What he got is finer than what he ordered

I agree!
Re: The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) by soke02(m): 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
Most of this online stores are fraud
Re: The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) by IjebuWarrior: 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
prohet:
I don't want to talk out of anger

Talk am make thunder slap land ur face.. angry

Re: The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) by TemmyT002(m): 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
He no try?
Re: The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) by EngrKUNLE(m): 7:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
The letter is good bruh still a veyy nice shoe
Re: The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) by dominique(f): 7:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
What he got isn't bad sha
Re: The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) by CioAngels(f): 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
Mophasa:
A twitter user shared a photo of what he ordered online vs what he got delivered ,lol.

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2019/02/see-what-man-ordered-online-and-what-he.html?m=1

Can you people stop this online buying rubbish. Stop complaining if you don't stop, we are tired of seeing rubbish.
Re: The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) by Kaymaxine(m): 7:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
That is a good representation of what we expected from APC and what we got!!!

1 Like

Re: The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 8:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
A won ti Akubeee! jalawooota!!
Re: The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) by Numlock: 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
You got the copy, the original is on it way. grin
Re: The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) by owowa145(m): 8:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
Mophasa:

The actual difference is the sole of the shoes. Notin bad. The maker should have been transparent, making him understand that she wouldn't be able to craft out a higher sole.
Re: The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) by Ken4agent(m): 8:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
My Aba guys do hook yu up bad cheesy grin
Re: The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) by pomide(m): 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
Lol... We know you gave your local cobbler the picture of d cute shoe, and told him to make one for you exactly like DT with 5 thousand naira. wink
Re: The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) by Abdngna: 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
Administration1:
The Atiku Nigerians are ordering VS What they will get.

Hahahahahah!
Dis one don already concede defeat in style.
Nigerians know d truth, it is only dem no wan talk am
Re: The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) by Timisamd(m): 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
Clemercy2:

It happens sometimes not all the time
jumia distributor spotted**
Re: The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) by Bishopseun: 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
That's Nigeria for you my guy
Re: The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) by ClearFlair: 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
tyup:
Lol....don't worry that change will be corrected tmorw after the inventor of scam is defeated blue black

#Sai Atiku#

Atiku kai! Atiku back to sender!!
Re: The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) by geez18(m): 10:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
Authoreety:
Na d same tin na..

Na only camera lens change
lol... You just made my evening... Lol...

1 Like

Re: The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
Na jumia fit do that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

j / Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) / Black Girl's Before And After Makeup Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.