Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

How Can I Start An NGO Centered Around Nigerian Remittances? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can I Start An NGO Centered Around Nigerian Remittances? (256 Views)

How To Quit Being Self-centered / Diaspora Remittances: Access Bank To Pay Customers N5 For Every $1 Received / NGO To Engage Radical Impartation Program To Promote Sdgs In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Start An NGO Centered Around Nigerian Remittances? by Caliph77: 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
Now the question is whether remittances can help support NGOs to ensure their sustainability.
Re: How Can I Start An NGO Centered Around Nigerian Remittances? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
It is for the NGOs themselves to think creatively on this aspect of positive change. Partnering with international organizations will help in building an environment of confidence to migrants about their money for making investments in microfinance activities , agri business ventures e.t.c These are potential sectors where investments can be made and NGOs can manage the operations to enhance skills of the local community, in using the resources for productive purposes and also ensure return of the loans undertaken. NGOs can earn some income out of these activities and also provide employment to the local youth to organize these operations. Over time, with a focused strategy and consistent efforts, NGOs can ensure sustainable incomes to cover their administrative expenses. Benefiting the NGO's and the community built around it.

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix If Kaspersky Software Suddenly Stops Working? / IPOB vows to retaliate intimidation, attacks on the Igbo / Duncan Mighty Given 700 Million On His Album Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.