Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,824 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Why I Was Soft With Buhari, Osinbajo At The Candidates - Kadaria Ahmed Opens Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Was Soft With Buhari, Osinbajo At The Candidates - Kadaria Ahmed Opens Up (4093 Views)

Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed / Kadaria Ahmed Final Poll Results On INEC Chairman's Resignation / It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Was Soft With Buhari, Osinbajo At The Candidates - Kadaria Ahmed Opens Up by Naijaalive(m): 2:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
The Candidates moderator, Kadaria Ahmed has said that she was gentle in handling President Buhari and Vice Pre. Yemi Osinbajo when they both appeared on The Candidates on January 16, 2019.

The Candidates was the town hall meetings for presidential candidates and their deputies, where candidates had the opportunity to explain their manifestos to the electorate.

It may be recalled that viewers and commentators had accused Kadaria of “open bias,” saying that she was a lot harder on the Atiku and Obi pair than she was on Buhari and Osinbajo.

Speaking to Mr. Jimi Disu, the host of a radio programme, Lagos Talks, on Friday, Kadaria said she was benign on Buhari and Osinbajo because, unlike the Atiku and Obi pair, Buhari and Osinbajo were “gentle” in their dispositions.

She said that the crowd that attended the two events also contributed to her handling of the candidates.

“The audience of the Peoples Democratic Party heckled me,” Kadaria said.

She lamented that she discovered rather too late that all the figures bandied by PDP Vice presidential candidate, Peter Obi, were false; regretting that she would have countered them if she had had a back-up team to tell her as the event went on.

She also explained that her retort to Osinbajo to “let Mr. President answer his question,” was not intended to be offensive, but that it was her reaction to the audience’s attempt to interfere in the process.

Kadaria predicted that victory might not come easy for either of Atiku and Buhari.

https://punchng.com/why-i-was-soft-with-buhari-osinbajo-at-the-candidates-kadaria-ahmed/
Re: Why I Was Soft With Buhari, Osinbajo At The Candidates - Kadaria Ahmed Opens Up by maestroferdi: 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
Naijaalive:
The Candidates moderator, Kadaria Ahmed has said that she was gentle in handling President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo when they both appeared on The Candidates on January 16, 2019.

The Candidates was the town hall meetings for presidential candidates and their deputies, where candidates had the opportunity to explain their manifestos to the electorate.

It may be recalled that viewers and commentators had accused Kadaria of “open bias,” saying that she was a lot harder on the Atiku-Obi pair than she was on Buhari-Osinbajo.

Speaking to Mr. Jimi Disu, the host of a radio programme, Lagos Talks, on Friday, Kadaria said she was benign on Buhari and Osinbajo because, unlike the Atiku-Obi pair, Buhari-Osinbajo were “gentle” in their dispositions.

She said that the crowd that attended the two events also contributed to her handling of the candidates.

“The audience of the Peoples Democratic Party heckled me,” Kadaria said.

She also said that though the overall capacity of audience they had invited was 100 on each occasion, comprising participants from the civil society groups, the physically challenged and party members, among others, 300 people turned up at the gate and the organisers had to use chains to cordon off the entrance to the venue.

She lamented that she discovered rather too late that all the figures bandied by PDP vice presidential candidate, Peter Obi, were false; regretting that she would have countered them if she had had a back-up team to tell her as the event went on.

She also explained that her retort to Osinbajo to “let Mr. President answer his question,” was not intended to be offensive, but that it was her reaction to the audience’s attempt to interfere in the process.

Kadaria predicted that victory might not come easy for either of the front-running candidates — Atiku and Buhari.
Who cares about Kadaria Ahmed?

Nigerians have moved on...

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Was Soft With Buhari, Osinbajo At The Candidates - Kadaria Ahmed Opens Up by EASY39(m): 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
Atiku Is A Goal

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Was Soft With Buhari, Osinbajo At The Candidates - Kadaria Ahmed Opens Up by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
Ok

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Was Soft With Buhari, Osinbajo At The Candidates - Kadaria Ahmed Opens Up by B1ak3: 2:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
Please where is the source?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Was Soft With Buhari, Osinbajo At The Candidates - Kadaria Ahmed Opens Up by kally32(m): 3:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
She is simply an APC apologist nothing more nothing less.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Was Soft With Buhari, Osinbajo At The Candidates - Kadaria Ahmed Opens Up by ShySteady(m): 3:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
Naijaalive:

She lamented that she discovered rather too late that all the figures bandied by PDP Vice presidential candidate, Peter Obi, were false; regretting that she would have countered them if she had had a back-up team to tell her as the event went on.

Kadaria predicted that victory might not come easy for either of Atiku and Buhari.

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Why-I-Was-Soft-With-Buhari-Osinbajo-At-The-Candidates-Kadaria-Ahmed-Opens-Up.html

"He who pays the piper, dictates the tune"

5 Likes

Re: Why I Was Soft With Buhari, Osinbajo At The Candidates - Kadaria Ahmed Opens Up by NkayStory(f): 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
Whoever you are Kadaria ,move the hell on..

You are history to millions already and that includes me

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Was Soft With Buhari, Osinbajo At The Candidates - Kadaria Ahmed Opens Up by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
NkayStory:

Whoever you are Kadaria ,move the hell on..

You are history to millions already and that includes me

You want to move on...

When she was paid to anchor a kangaroo event
Re: Why I Was Soft With Buhari, Osinbajo At The Candidates - Kadaria Ahmed Opens Up by mycar: 3:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
Confession time, is even too early for that
Re: Why I Was Soft With Buhari, Osinbajo At The Candidates - Kadaria Ahmed Opens Up by NkayStory(f): 3:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

You want to move on...

When she was paid to anchor a kangaroo event

So what do you wamt me to do?

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Soft With Buhari, Osinbajo At The Candidates - Kadaria Ahmed Opens Up by Kingspin(m): 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
You coming out to save some face but you got nothin
at the end. Because your excuse is fake

7 Likes

Re: Why I Was Soft With Buhari, Osinbajo At The Candidates - Kadaria Ahmed Opens Up by livelymatilda22: 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
Atiku and Obi are two great liars.... Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Soft With Buhari, Osinbajo At The Candidates - Kadaria Ahmed Opens Up by Anasko(m): 3:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
May God continue to bless u Kadaria Ahmad. proud of my fellow journalist from Zamfara State.
Zamfara State is proud of u.
Re: Why I Was Soft With Buhari, Osinbajo At The Candidates - Kadaria Ahmed Opens Up by jlinkd78(m): 3:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
U should be apologising for showing open bias than this statement here that make u look more culpable

4 Likes

Re: Why I Was Soft With Buhari, Osinbajo At The Candidates - Kadaria Ahmed Opens Up by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
If you will vote for Atiku/Obi, hit like.
If you will vote Mamman/Kyari, hit share.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Was Soft With Buhari, Osinbajo At The Candidates - Kadaria Ahmed Opens Up by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
Uselezz bitche she deserve to be gangbanged by both shekau and al barnawi

3 Likes

Re: Why I Was Soft With Buhari, Osinbajo At The Candidates - Kadaria Ahmed Opens Up by DMerciful(m): 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
Yeye woman! Hell Rufai mole
Re: Why I Was Soft With Buhari, Osinbajo At The Candidates - Kadaria Ahmed Opens Up by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
This fool is yet to hide her face in shame?
Re: Why I Was Soft With Buhari, Osinbajo At The Candidates - Kadaria Ahmed Opens Up by torino88(m): 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
livelymatilda22:
Atiku and Obi are two great liars.... Tufiakwa
use VAR
Re: Why I Was Soft With Buhari, Osinbajo At The Candidates - Kadaria Ahmed Opens Up by ivandragon: 5:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
this is an open admission of Bias...
Re: Why I Was Soft With Buhari, Osinbajo At The Candidates - Kadaria Ahmed Opens Up by torino88(m): 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
ikennaf1:
If you will vote for Atiku/Obi, hit like.
If you will vote Mamman/Kyari, hit share.
lol
Re: Why I Was Soft With Buhari, Osinbajo At The Candidates - Kadaria Ahmed Opens Up by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
NkayStory:

So what do you wamt me to do?
Pretty mama
Re: Why I Was Soft With Buhari, Osinbajo At The Candidates - Kadaria Ahmed Opens Up by PythonDancer: 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
Pdpigz are bastards
Re: Why I Was Soft With Buhari, Osinbajo At The Candidates - Kadaria Ahmed Opens Up by diadem10: 7:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
Abi o. PDP, especially Peter Obiliar lacks decorum and was rude.
Re: Why I Was Soft With Buhari, Osinbajo At The Candidates - Kadaria Ahmed Opens Up by Omoluabi16(m): 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
She should shut up.
Re: Why I Was Soft With Buhari, Osinbajo At The Candidates - Kadaria Ahmed Opens Up by hisexcellency34: 7:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
She is a bloody hypocrite with face like squirrel. APC apologist
Re: Why I Was Soft With Buhari, Osinbajo At The Candidates - Kadaria Ahmed Opens Up by PythonAmaka: 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
I knew Kararia, being very intelligent, couldn't have left Obiliar off the hook pretty easily if her attention had been drawn to his false figures earlier along the interview. He never could have been luckier.

-python amaka
Re: Why I Was Soft With Buhari, Osinbajo At The Candidates - Kadaria Ahmed Opens Up by killdiabetes(f): 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2019
;DKadaria...............The APC woman!

:DKadaria...............The APC woman!

Anyways, You can CLICK HERE to learn more on how to reversed diabetes using natural veggies
Re: Why I Was Soft With Buhari, Osinbajo At The Candidates - Kadaria Ahmed Opens Up by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
I don't wat sm of u stand to gain in fabricating lies for a story I listen to d show wee did she says she was gentle to Buhari and osinbajo.. dats hw sm idiots said sowore is aggressive and insulting nonsense this same pple want change....nawa to una sha....
Re: Why I Was Soft With Buhari, Osinbajo At The Candidates - Kadaria Ahmed Opens Up by AtikuMeansJobs: 8:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
Buhari has seen the signs of his serial loss on Saturday's elections so , he's done 2 broadcasts in just one week. The questions that came to mind a few minutes ago while he was broadcasting on his achievements and begging for more votes were...
1) How many times has the same Buhari broadcast on the state of the nation in the last 3 years?
2) How many times had he broadcast and addressed Nigerians on the economic situation of Nigeria in the last 3 years?
3) How many times had he addressed Nigerians in the serial killings if fulani herdsmen in the last 3 years?
4)How many times had he pleaded with us that he was sorry for his failed policies?
5) Were those projects executed actually his projects or he simply completed Jonathan's projects?
6) Are votes more important to him than human lives wasting everyday? Governor shetimma escaped boko haram attack yesterday during scores of civilians died... which brings into a question of he's truly fighting
His desperation wouldn't save him from loss this Saturday. Mumu don do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Under GEJ And Reno Under Buhari (pix) / Kogi Decides : Photo Of A Voter Who Lost His Life / Afghan Vs Taliban: Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.