Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,245 members, 7,860,561 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:37 PM

I Need A Lands At Ajah, Between Vgc And Sangotedo - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need A Lands At Ajah, Between Vgc And Sangotedo (559 Views)

Construction Öf Duplex + Flats At Ajah, Lagos / Bungalows, Storey Builgings And Lands At Akute And Olambe, Ogun State / Cheap Plots Of Lands At New Lekki: Buy Now Or Regret Later! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Lands At Ajah, Between Vgc And Sangotedo by ybroker: 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2010
I NEED LAND NOT FAR FROM MAJOR ROAD, BETWEEN VGC AND SANGOTEDO AND ITS ENVIRONS. MAXIMUM BUDGET FOR A PLOT IS 4MILLION NAIRA DEPENDING ON TITLE AND DRYNESS AND 8MILLION FOR 2 PLOTS.

LAND MUST BE EASILY ACCESSIBLE AND NEGOTIATIONS WILL BE WITH DIRECT OWNERS AS AGENTS HAVE PROVED TO BE VERY GREEDY, DIFFICULT TO DEAL WITH AND TO ME NIGERIAN ESTATE AGENTS ARE NOTHING BUT TOUTS FILLED WITH GREED AND IGNORANT OF THEIR RESPONSIBILITY TO PUSH THROUGH A SALE.

EMAIL DETAILS TO ME AT cooljudee@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Lands At Ajah, Between Vgc And Sangotedo by tonyflez(m): 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2010
my brother mind the kind of words you use on this forum, this forum is not for rude and arrogant people like you, yes there are bad eggs in every system, but that is not to say every estate agent is a tout, there are legit and qualified estate agents that have a made meaninful inpact in the system. the fact that you are looking for a property worth 4m does not give you the right to insult people in this forum. pls the next time you want to send a post, be mindfull of the words you type. thank you

just an advice
Re: I Need A Lands At Ajah, Between Vgc And Sangotedo by taguns(m): 6:35pm On Aug 24, 2010
I don't know d reason som Nigerians use some funy statement about us. I'm sorry if u're interested there is some plots of land in lekki phase II just for 6million per plot @ Fortune Garden(it has C of O around adesanya estate. for more details call 08037605643
Re: I Need A Lands At Ajah, Between Vgc And Sangotedo by Aventures(m): 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2010
it seems u av had a bad experienced from some unscrupulus and fraudulent agent but nevertheless some still offer genuine services . kindly read Layer's Post titled ''First Investigate And Search Your Property Before You Buy Any Land This 2010'' and my latest post 'land title which way out!'' this info will do you a lot of good. We wish you success in your search. @ Aventures we offered project management, Architectural and structural design, and construction services. you may wish to contact us on abidoyventures@gmail.com or 08023142108. Shalom
Re: I Need A Lands At Ajah, Between Vgc And Sangotedo by moneyluv: 8:06am On Aug 25, 2010
One or two agents have taken your statement with an offence, especially tonyflez. 4million naira is alot of money tonyflez and i believe you cannot afford such amount. Obviously the writer has had a bad experience and he is expressing it in his or her instructions and i do not see anything rude or arrogant in the statement.

Though the writers words were very harsh, but it speaks truth and frustrations most buyers go through especially for the foreign based buyers.

So ybroker, please turn down the tone of your write up and beware of lands in ajah axis.
goodluck
Re: I Need A Lands At Ajah, Between Vgc And Sangotedo by Realtors: 5:37pm On Aug 26, 2010
We can do biz poster but dont be rude with everybody this is an open forum where you share and get advice, We have genuine ppl. I hav help many thru this forum to buy Land @ Lekki: If you need my service reach me on 08022132445

(1) (Reply)

Request:plots Of Land For Sale Or Lease Around Ikeja For Car Wash / 3 Bedroom Flat Urgently Needed Around Ojota/maryland / Properties For Sale In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.