Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

If You Are NNPC Staff Will You Vote Atiku? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are NNPC Staff Will You Vote Atiku? (1459 Views)

NNPC Staff's Reaction On Hearing Result Of Presidential Election / Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat / Atiku's 33,000 Minimum Wage Not for All Staff, Only Gotel Staff Will Get It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are NNPC Staff Will You Vote Atiku? by Emedu(m): 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
I will completely privatize NNPC if voted in- Atiku
With this kind of Promises will you still go ahead and vote Atiku tomorrow. Please let be objective.

Politics is a game of interest. I will not vote Atiku to save my prestigious job.

1 Like

Re: If You Are NNPC Staff Will You Vote Atiku? by rusher14: 3:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
His antecedents with NITEL and NNPC suggests people would be laid off without getting their aliquot compensation.

1 Like

Re: If You Are NNPC Staff Will You Vote Atiku? by Emedu(m): 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
rusher14:
His antecedents with NITEL and NNPC suggests people would be laid off without getting their aliquot compensation.

I wish many Nigerian think like manner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are NNPC Staff Will You Vote Atiku? by Justpd: 4:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
INEC dropped ad-hoc staffs that went to training in anambra state. People that suffered to be in training for 3 to 4 days weren't shortlisted. Instead they brought in their own people.
God will punish INEC nothing works in Nigeria a

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are NNPC Staff Will You Vote Atiku? by Emedu(m): 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
Justpd:
INEC dropped ad-hoc staffs that went to training in anambra state. People that suffered to be in training for 3 to 4 days weren't shortlisted. Instead they brought in their own people.

This is a serious allegation that demands urgent attention.

1 Like

Re: If You Are NNPC Staff Will You Vote Atiku? by ChiefAzubuike(f): 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
Justpd:
When you wan suffer yourself coz of peanuts.. Your head no get sense

1 Like

Re: If You Are NNPC Staff Will You Vote Atiku? by Justpd: 4:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
Emedu:

I'm telling you bro.
Here in anambra we went for training in Awka for 4 days.
It should be 3 days but they canceled the first day.
We all completed out training, signed the attendance, yet they didn't pick any body.
I called an INEC staff, he instructed me to go to amobia, a place very close to Awka, according to him, that's where they pasted the names. (now it sounds strange because they've always informed us through phone SMS why the sudden change?)
On reaching Amobia, everyone who attended the training were there, searching for their names, and none of us could see it. What dominated there was strange names.

Now we are entitled to training transportation allowance, we didn't see any.
Most of us came from other parts of anambra state for this training, we spent our hard earned money and the risk of driving around the state, for 3 days, yet that's how they treated us.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are NNPC Staff Will You Vote Atiku? by Justpd: 4:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:

Shut up.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are NNPC Staff Will You Vote Atiku? by ChiefAzubuike(f): 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
Justpd:

Shut up.
Do you know who you're talking to? undecided
Re: If You Are NNPC Staff Will You Vote Atiku? by mekaboy(m): 4:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
Sure. As a staff I can invest in shares in NNPC, and know that I own part of the company I am working in. I will ensure efficiency and transparency. I will run it as.my own.

Most of you don't understand what privatization means. You feel an individual will own NNPC, but that's not the case. It will be In the stock market and you and I can invest and be part of the decision making.

Not the one tinubu and his team will bring a company and buhari will sign contract with the company worth billions to provide helicopter services for both the company and buhari campaign.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are NNPC Staff Will You Vote Atiku? by Justpd: 4:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:

Take whomever the hell you think you're and shove it up your rude ass

3 Likes

Re: If You Are NNPC Staff Will You Vote Atiku? by olawalepopoola: 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:

Sorry Sir. Na kid things de worry am. Dem think say na everyone we de nairaland be small pikin. Biko Chief.
Re: If You Are NNPC Staff Will You Vote Atiku? by Emedu(m): 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
Justpd:

I'm telling you bro.
We all completed out training, signed the attendance, yet they didn't pick any body.
I called an INEC staff, he instructed me to go to amobia, a place very close to Awka, according to him, that's where they pasted the names. (now it sounds strange because they've always informed us through phone SMS why the sudden change?)
On reaching Amobia, everyone who attended the training were there, searching for their names, and none of us could see it. What dominated there was strange names.

Most of us came from other parts of anambra state for this training, we spent our hard earned money and the risk of driving around the state, for 3 days, yet that's how they treated us.

I really understand your plight bro.
Re: If You Are NNPC Staff Will You Vote Atiku? by sirqeeboi(m): 4:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:

Even if it a peanut is not supposed to follow the protocol??

That is how it start

1 Like

Re: If You Are NNPC Staff Will You Vote Atiku? by DMerciful(m): 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
Privatisation is for national interest!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are NNPC Staff Will You Vote Atiku? by otokx(m): 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
Justpd:

That is what they always do, are you surprised? you should have known the koko.
Re: If You Are NNPC Staff Will You Vote Atiku? by Emedu(m): 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
mekaboy:
Sure. As a staff I can invest in shares in NNPC, and know that I own part of the company I am working in. I will ensure efficiency and transparency. I will run it as.my own.

Most of you don't understand what privatization means. You feel an individual will own NNPC, but that's not the case. It will be In the stock market and you and I can invest and be part of the decision making.

Not the one tinubu and his team will bring a company and buhari will sign contract with the company worth billions to provide helicopter services for both the company and buhari campaign.

We know what ideal privatization means and we know what "Nigeria privatization" means. You will invest if you are luck to remain in the workforce after series of night vigil, fasting and prayers. Ask Delta steel workers what they went through after the privatization. Some Nepa staff are still looking forward to their balance up til date.
Re: If You Are NNPC Staff Will You Vote Atiku? by Modphase: 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
How much did you invest in NITEL he privatized ?
mekaboy:

Re: If You Are NNPC Staff Will You Vote Atiku? by mekaboy(m): 5:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
Emedu:

We know what ideal privatization means and we know what "Nigeria privatization" means. You will invest if you are luck to remain in the workforce after series of night vigil, fasting and prayers. Ask Delta steel workers what they went through after the privatization. Some Nepa staff are still looking forward to their balance up til date.

That NEPA improved today is because jonathan unbundled it and allowed private companies to come in.

Telecoms grew because Kawasaki allowed MTN GLO etc to come in.

Privatization is not all about the staff of the company. When the floor is opened, there will be many more NNPCs owned by individuals, creating more jobs.

If it was the likes of buhari that has been in power, by now we will only have Nitel controlled by the cabal.

Atiku was VP, he has companies and people employed. Obasanjo was president he has ota farm and many other companies including his partnership with dangote on cement.

Buhari was was president of this country, what business has he done to employ Nigerians since then?

5 Likes

Re: If You Are NNPC Staff Will You Vote Atiku? by Emedu(m): 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
mekaboy:

That NEPA improved today is because jonathan unbundled it and allowed private companies to come in.

Privatization is not all about the staff of the company. When the floor is opened, there will be many more NNPCs owned by individuals, creating more jobs.

If it was the likes of buhari that has been in power, by now we will only have Nitel controlled by the cabal.

Atiku was VP, he has companies and people employed. Obasanjo was president he has ota farm and many other companies including his partnership with dangote on cement.

Buhari was was president of this country, what business has he done to employ Nigerians since then?

I believe in privatization only when it is done under sincere and trustworthy environment. The caliber of people calling themselves APC/ PDP are not worthy to champion any privatization Process. Is like given criminals opportunity to help you sell your properties. I will rather wait until I see a trustworthy person.

1 Like

Re: If You Are NNPC Staff Will You Vote Atiku? by rusher14: 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
mekaboy:

Who was NITEL sold to?
Re: If You Are NNPC Staff Will You Vote Atiku? by nijabazaar: 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
Justpd:

I'm telling you bro.

Its Amawbia not Amobia. Haba

1 Like

Re: If You Are NNPC Staff Will You Vote Atiku? by rusher14: 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
mekaboy:

Power has improved?
Wonderful. I thought you guys claimed it hasn't.

Telecoms improved because a worldwide phenomenon called mobile telephony was adopted by the country.

Nigeria had to do absolutely nothing but sell rights to interested companies.

In fact, the typical Nigerian interest of politician killed Econet and whatever incarnation it came by.

Name a single country which has oil as its number 1 earner that has chosen to 'privatize' it's national oil company.

You guys talk tough as if the people would become saints overnight or indeed Atiku would.

I dey laugh o.

1 Like

Re: If You Are NNPC Staff Will You Vote Atiku? by AmericanSons: 5:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
Emedu:

I heard same thing happened in Abia
Re: If You Are NNPC Staff Will You Vote Atiku? by Afamed: 5:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
Emedu:
I will completely privatize NNPC if voted in- Atiku
With this kind of Promises will you still go ahead and vote Atiku tomorrow. Please let be objective.

Politics is a game of interest. I will not vote Atiku to save my prestigious job.
All my NNPC staff member friends they have all shifted their loyalty to Apc. Them no want Nitel and Nigeria Airways experience to come their ways

1 Like

Re: If You Are NNPC Staff Will You Vote Atiku? by 77up(m): 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
Modphase:
How much did you invest in NITEL he privatized ?
You dey mind that hypocrite fool
Re: If You Are NNPC Staff Will You Vote Atiku? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
Justpd:

I'm telling you bro.

Even adhoc staff ma dem de use connection get? Things are getting bad in this country. U guys wer cheated. Relations and friends of inec and politcians wer giving the post. Reminds me of sure p and N power.

1 Like

Re: If You Are NNPC Staff Will You Vote Atiku? by osothermal(m): 5:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
Emedu:

same in plateau state , it won't be well with them o
Re: If You Are NNPC Staff Will You Vote Atiku? by Justpd: 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
olawalepopoola:

Sorry Sir. Na kid things de worry am. Dem think say na everyone we de nairaland be small pikin. Biko Chief.

Na your ancestors kid things dey worry. Stupid asslicker mind your damn business
Re: If You Are NNPC Staff Will You Vote Atiku? by Justpd: 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
nijabazaar:

Its Amawbia not Amobia. Haba

Okk no vex abeg. Amawbia
Re: If You Are NNPC Staff Will You Vote Atiku? by Emedu(m): 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
Allowing Atiku to sell NNPC is like allowing an unrepentant criminal to sell your properties.
Re: If You Are NNPC Staff Will You Vote Atiku? by mekaboy(m): 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
rusher14:

Who was NITEL sold to?

A yoruba man last year.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Militants Were Unleashed On My Administration – Buhari / INEC Vehicle Found In The Bush With APC Tumb Printed Vallot Papers / JUST IN!!! Senate President: Hausa Community Endorse Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.