Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Invest And Grow Rich! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invest And Grow Rich! (330 Views)

Why Most People Never Ever Grow Rich (part 1) / How To Grow Rich In Nigeria / Read And Grow Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest And Grow Rich! by kingviny: 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
Hi great investing Nairalanders,

I am an entrepreneur with a passion to solve human problems by converting them into business solutions. I am an alumni of the prestigious Fate Foundation school of entrepreneurship, Lagos. I have a unique value proposition to showcase to a would-be investor or investors who would like to be a part of this daily need gold mine.

Meat is an essential part of our weekly diet. The dirty nature of the meat sellers and their outrageous markup gave birth to this idea. When birthed, this idea will revolutionize this sector and go a long way to add value to the consumers.

The business idea is briefly encapsulated in the flier below, investors will be given the details.

The market is huge and I intend to start with Lagos, the most densely populated state in Nigeria and later expand.

My phase one plan is to get 1,000 Lagos homes on board who will be doing at least a weekly meat order of N3m and N12m monthly. With about 30% percent of that being a gross profit based on my projections, I am very positive that the angel investor(s) and I will be able to smile to the bank always.

An executive summary of the business concept is available to interested 6 - 7 digit investors for consideration. Kindly contact me on : 07081516945 for details .

Thanks

Mr. Vin

Re: Invest And Grow Rich! by kingviny: 8:42am On Feb 16, 2019
Re: Invest And Grow Rich! by kingviny: 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
Biz opportunity.

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Exchange Rates Drops / February 2019 FAAC Meeting ...FG, States, Lgs Share N610.4bn / Cheapest Data Reseller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.