Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

I Can Feed With 5000 For Four Years. Is That Realistic? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can Feed With 5000 For Four Years. Is That Realistic? (243 Views)

Segun Ajibola: Average Nigerian Can Feed With ₦500, Naira Still Strong / NIN Holders To Pay N15,000 To Correct Date Of Birth, 5000 For Name, Address / Lady Caught With 5000 PVCs In Abia State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Feed With 5000 For Four Years. Is That Realistic? by amyblessed(f): 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
Great Nigerians, as we decide tomorrow, please do not sell your votes. That 5000 or whatever amount that will be given you wont feed you for the next four years. Selling your vote is like selling your birthright just like Esau did for a plate of pottage because he was hungry. Don't be too hungry to sell your future because as you sell your vote, you unknowingly sell your future. Protect your vote! protect your future! Vote wisely!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: How APC Plans To Rig Election In Abia / On The News Now... / I Hope Buhari Would Call Atiku Just Like Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.