Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

2019: Nobody Can Unseat Me- President Buhari Tells CNN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Nobody Can Unseat Me- President Buhari Tells CNN (274 Views)

Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu / Nobody Can Unseat Obaseki - Governor Umahi / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1)

2019: Nobody Can Unseat Me- President Buhari Tells CNN by rajiaishat(f): 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
President Buhari says nobody can unseat him in this Saturday February 16th presidential election. President Buhari who is the APC Presidential candidate, said this in a new interview with CNN.

According to President Buhari, nobody can defeat him in this election the way he defeated ex-president Goodluck Jonathan.

“No. Nobody would unseat me. I am ready to take this country forward for the next four years.”the Cable quotes him as saying

On the war against Boko Haram sect in the northeast, President Buhari said

“We have 774 local governments in this country. They used to hold 17. They are not technically holding any local government now. But they are indoctrinating young men and women, especially girls, wrap them up with explosives and let them explode them in soft targets like churches, mosques, marketplaces, motor parks and other places.”

“We are doing our best (to contain the terror) and we thank some foreign countries in Europe and the United States for training our armed forces and going to the battlefront to see how they have performed.”

See more @ https://www.ayeeshpearlblog.org/2019/02/2019-nobody-can-unseat-me-president.html
Re: 2019: Nobody Can Unseat Me- President Buhari Tells CNN by Mynd44: 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2019

(1)

Nigeriadecide 2019 Online Poll / It Is Over. No More Election On Saturday, February 16. / INEC Postpones Presidential & NASS Elections To Feb 23rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.