Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,045 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

How The 5% Will Decide An Election -- God's Ways Are Different - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The 5% Will Decide An Election -- God's Ways Are Different (670 Views)

'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return / Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) / El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The 5% Will Decide An Election -- God's Ways Are Different by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
Not long after he was elected in 2015, Buhari visited the US and clearly stated the tone and policy by which his government would operate. He notoroiusly said:

“Constituencies that gave me 97% cannot in all honesty be treated equally, on some issues, with constituencies that gave me 5%, I think these are political realities... I see this as really fair.”

If anyone thought that was a gaffe (and despite the tongue-in-cheek denial aimed at damage control by his spokesmen), Buhari removed all doubts by his unprecedented un-presidential actions under the guise of fighting corruption. He can only deceive his minions. He has by all means and intent shown his outward look of simplicity is only a façade to belie the deep-seated bigotry, vindictiveness and religious fundamentalism, in his heart. I don’t need to expatiate. Needless to say, every demagogue has disciples. Even the devil has. So, no one should be surprised by the paid campaigns of minions on Nairaland.

But what Buhari failed to acknowledge is God and His supremacy in the affairs of men. God gave him that position; and tomorrow He is taking it back.

1. God does not save by numbers (97% or 5%):

“Jonathan said to the attendant who carried his weapons, "Come on, let's cross over to the garrison of these uncircumcised men. Perhaps the LORD will help us. Nothing can keep the LORD from saving, whether by many or by few."

“The LORD said to Gideon, "I will deliver you with the three hundred men who lapped and hand the Midianites over to you. But everyone else is to go home. That night the LORD said to him, "Get up and attack the camp, for I have handed it over to you.”

2. God resists the proud.

“Therefore he says: God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble.
“A man's pride will bring him low, but a humble spirit will obtain honor.
“For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.”

3. God enthrones and removes leaders. This is a mystery most people cannot understand.

This word is by decree of the watchers, and the decision is by command from the holy ones. This is so that the living will know that the Most High is ruler over human kingdoms. He gives them to anyone he wants and sets the lowliest of people over them.

4. God always weighs and makes judgments

“At the end of twelve months, as (Nebuchadnezzar) was walking on the roof of the royal palace in Babylon, the king exclaimed, "Is this not Babylon the Great that I have built to be a royal residence by my vast power and for my majestic glory?
While the words were still in the king's mouth, a voice came from heaven: "King Nebuchadnezzar, to you it is declared that the kingdom has departed from you.”

"This is the writing that was inscribed: MENE, MENE, TEKEL, and PARSIN.
This is the interpretation of the message: 'Mene' means that God has numbered the days of your kingdom and brought it to an end.
'Tekel' means that you have been weighed on the balance and found deficient.
'Peres' means that your kingdom has been divided and given to the Medes and Persians."

PS: I no longer argue with people about Buhari getting dethroned tomorrow. I speak with authority. I’m not relying on permutations or projections of the Economist, NOI and what’s not. It is SEALED, SIGNED AND DELIVERED in the divine realm. Buhari will lose tomorrow. But he will contest the result. There will be a little crisis. Eventually, the true winner, Atiku will be sworn. Quote me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The 5% Will Decide An Election -- God's Ways Are Different by purleesh(f): 5:57am On Mar 23, 2019
Your last paragraph did NOT happen and you re claiming it's divine revelation?
Re: How The 5% Will Decide An Election -- God's Ways Are Different by swilo: 4:23pm On May 02, 2019
purleesh:
Your last paragraph did NOT happen and you re claiming it's divine revelation?

Purleesh
Re: How The 5% Will Decide An Election -- God's Ways Are Different by purleesh(f): 6:37pm On May 03, 2019
swilo:

Purleesh

Sir gdevening ..I sent you a mail
Re: How The 5% Will Decide An Election -- God's Ways Are Different by haffaze777(m): 7:40pm On May 03, 2019
WritePal:
Not PS: I no longer argue with people about Buhari getting dethroned tomorrow. I speak with authority. I’m not relying on permutations or projections of the Economist, NOI and what’s not. It is SEALED, SIGNED AND DELIVERED in the divine realm. Buhari will lose tomorrow. But he will contest the result. There will be a little crisis. Eventually, the true winner, Atiku will be sworn. Quote me.

Effect of too muck tramadolgrin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Lion Gives B To A Lion.. Abacha’s Son Promises President Two Million Votes / President Buhari (2014)— “Failure Does Not Deserve Continuity. See Reactions / Nigerians React As Aisha Buhari Says ‘choose Between Wealth, Poverty’ On Saturda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.