Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Can Buhari Win The South South Zone? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Buhari Win The South South Zone? (1422 Views)

Just In ! Kalu,buhari Win Abia North’s 5 Lgas As PDP Unleashes Terror / I Will Step-down From The Throne If Buhari Win – (emir Vows) / Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Buhari Win The South South Zone? by Binikingdowm: 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
Herdsmen crisis

Nepotism

Atiku promise of restructuring

Gej effect in the zone

PDP has so much big wigs.

If you can tell me a single APC campaign promise to this zone..

Tomorrow we'll sure buhari we ain't stupid, you can't hate our people and expect us to vote for you.

1 Like

Re: Can Buhari Win The South South Zone? by Mynd44: 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
Yes he can.

If they remove every PDP vote tongue

1 Like

Re: Can Buhari Win The South South Zone? by Binikingdowm: 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
Re: Can Buhari Win The South South Zone? by Omololu001: 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
Buhari will lose in the South South, but people like oshomole, akpabio and amechi will make sure he does not lose heavily.
Re: Can Buhari Win The South South Zone? by Binikingdowm: 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
Tomorrow is south south vs buhari..

We don't care if atiku is corrupted or not

99% votes for atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Buhari Win The South South Zone? by Binikingdowm: 4:58pm On Feb 15, 2019
Omololu001:
Buhari will lose in the South South, but people like oshomole, akpabio and amechi will make sure he does not lose heavily.
those people can do absolutely nothing..

Is it ameachi that was insulting buhari and his government? The dude has lost everything in APC

Is it akpabio that recently decamped? Even buhari don't trust him..

In 2015, oshiomole lost 16 out of 18 local government and that was the days buhari was adored by all
Re: Can Buhari Win The South South Zone? by fergie001: 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Herdsmen crisis

Nepotism

Gej effect in the zone

Tomorrow we'll sure buhari we ain't stupid, you can't hate our people and expect us to vote for you.
This your topic fitnmake person mess whilst laughing...hahaha

1 Like

Re: Can Buhari Win The South South Zone? by Binikingdowm: 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
How can south southerners vote for a man that don't have any promise to them?

Buhari what is your promise to us?
Re: Can Buhari Win The South South Zone? by Omololu001: 5:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
Binikingdowm:
those people can do absolutely nothing..

Is it ameachi that was insulting buhari and his government? The dude has lost everything in APC

Is it akpabio that recently decamped? Even buhari don't trust him..

In 2015, oshiomole lost 16 out of 18 local government and that was the days buhari was adored by all
buhari lost to a man from the south south. A lot of people in the south south won't turn out to vote for atiku like they did for GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Can Buhari Win The South South Zone? by Binikingdowm: 5:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
Omololu001:
buhari lost to a man from the south south. A lot of people in the south south won't turn out to vote for atiku like they did for GEJ.
why won't they? Are you from the south south?

Don't you know alot of them can't go to farm because of buhari brothers? Atiku will get more votes here than Jonathan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Buhari Win The South South Zone? by otiwisdom: 5:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
Lol

Re: Can Buhari Win The South South Zone? by pavoda: 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
That question is a synonym for ~Can Buhari Rig the elections~
Re: Can Buhari Win The South South Zone? by EdoBoyJazzie: 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
He can win any other south south state but not my beloved Edo, God forbid.
Re: Can Buhari Win The South South Zone? by buspid: 5:34pm On Feb 15, 2019

Buhari doesn't need to win South-South to win the election, he had less down 15% of the total votes cast in South-South in 2015 and still emerged victoriously.

He only need a handful of votes from the region, which I'm sure he would get.

Re: Can Buhari Win The South South Zone? by senatordave1(m): 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
EdoBoyJazzie:
He can win any other south south state but not my beloved Edo, God forbid.
Edo is the easiest for him to win in ss
Re: Can Buhari Win The South South Zone? by Binikingdowm: 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
buspid:

Buhari doesn't need to win South-South to win the election, he had less down 15% of the total votes cast in South-South in 2015 and still emerged victoriously.

he won't get anything here
Re: Can Buhari Win The South South Zone? by Binikingdowm: 5:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
senatordave1:

this one don come again
Re: Can Buhari Win The South South Zone? by senatordave1(m): 5:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
buspid:

You are over correct.he had less than 10% in ss,se while gej had up to 20% in nw,ne.again,buhari surely get 20-30 this time.this will kill atiku's chances except he polls between 40-50% up north.
Intact once buhari wins 4 states in the south west and 3 in the north central,its over.
Re: Can Buhari Win The South South Zone? by buspid: 5:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
Binikingdowm:
he won't get anything here

You are taking this joke too far. Even when he contested against the son of the soil in 2015, GEJ, he still gathered some votes.With Amaechi, Akapbio, Uduaghan and co, I'm sure he would he even perform better in South-South than he does in 2015
Re: Can Buhari Win The South South Zone? by senatordave1(m): 5:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
Binikingdowm:
this one don come again
That should be for you.how many times will you open similar topics with your numerous monikers? Earlier you opened one thread similar to this with a different moniker.seems you crave attention or suffering from mental instability...
Re: Can Buhari Win The South South Zone? by buspid: 5:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
senatordave1:

You are over correct.he had less than 10% in ss,se while gej had up to 20% in nw,ne.again,buhari surely get 20-30 this time.this will kill atiku's chances except he polls between 40-50% up north.
Intact once buhari wins 4 states in the south west and 3 in the north central,its over.

Northcentral won't really be a problem to him, once he wins Kogi, Kwara, Niger and FCT, He can leave Benue and Nasarawa for PDP. Atiku will struggle to win 4 states in the whole of the 19 states making up the North.

It's just unrealistic to say Buhari will loose this election

1 Like

Re: Can Buhari Win The South South Zone? by EdoBoyJazzie: 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
senatordave1:

Why did you say that? I bet you didn't watch the video of an APC woman who tried campaigning in Benin.
Re: Can Buhari Win The South South Zone? by EdoBoyJazzie: 5:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
buspid:

You are taking this joke too far. Even when he contested against the son of the soil in 2015, GEJ, he still gathered some votes.With Amaechi, Akapbio, Uduaghan and co, I'm sure he would he even perform better in South-South than he does in 2015

In 2015 Buhari was untested, now people know the catastrophe called Buhari.
Re: Can Buhari Win The South South Zone? by Indispensable85(m): 5:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Herdsmen crisis

Nepotism

Gej effect in the zone

Oga pls restrain yourself to your little Benin city.
Don't speak like you have control over everyone that will vote across the SS tomorrow.
However, Buhari May not win the zone,but will do much better than he did in 2015.
I can bet that there will be no 1.4million in Rivers State this time,there will be no 1.2million votes in delta state this time and there will be no 900+ votes in Akwa ibom this time for the pdp.

2 Likes

Re: Can Buhari Win The South South Zone? by KunleyY19(m): 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Herdsmen crisis

Nepotism

Gej effect in the zone

Absences of the aforementioned in SW will get him staring at defeat...

1 Like

Re: Can Buhari Win The South South Zone? by Binikingdowm: 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
Indispensable85:

Don't speak like you have control over everyone that will vote across the SS tomorrow.
However, Buhari May not win the zone,but will do much better than he did in 2015.
I can bet that there will be no 1.4million in Rivers State this time,there will be no 1.2million votes in delta state this time and there will be no 900+ votes in Akwa ibom this time for the pdp.
your eyes will clear tomorrow, I ask you what has buhari done to deserve our votes no one answered
Re: Can Buhari Win The South South Zone? by Omololu001: 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
Binikingdowm:
why won't they? Are you from the south south?

Don't you know alot of them can't go to farm because of buhari brothers? Atiku will get more votes here than Jonathan
Lol... By Monday, you go get sense grin
Re: Can Buhari Win The South South Zone? by Omololu001: 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
Indispensable85:

no mind that Bini boy that's talking as if the south south is the name of a tribe grin
Atiku can never get the sort of votes GEJ got, is UNPOSSIBLE grin

1 Like

Re: Can Buhari Win The South South Zone? by Indispensable85(m): 6:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
Binikingdowm:
your eyes will clear tomorrow, I ask you what has buhari done to deserve our votes no one answered

Okay, see u 2morrow.
Re: Can Buhari Win The South South Zone? by Binikingdowm: 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
Omololu001:
no mind that Bini boy that's talking as if the south south is the name of a tribe grin
Atiku can never get the sort of votes GEJ got, is UNPOSSIBLE grin
your eye will clear this Yoruba boy, you've no idea how related we are
Re: Can Buhari Win The South South Zone? by Omololu001: 7:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
Binikingdowm:
your eye will clear this Yoruba boy, you've no idea how related we are
gbenu soun. sad

Speak for your Bini alone. You can't speak for ijaws,isekiris,annangs,efiks,ikwerres,urobos etc.

Stop doing attaché.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Final Part Of Solid 2019 Election Prophecy By Prophet Temitope / Delta State Election Results, 13 Out Of 25 L.G.A. Results Out. / Issue Adeleke Certificate Of Return As Duly Elected Osun Gov, Tribunal Orders IN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.