Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Open Letter To Voters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Voters (207 Views)

GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos / Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) / Men Caught Sharing Money To Voters In Ekiti, Bundled Away By Security Men.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Voters by newinventions: 5:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
OPEN LETTER TO VOTERS

Reason I didn't support nor vote Buhari in 2015 was because I asked questions and I was told what happened in 1983/1984. What happened in 1983 repeated itself in the last 3years.

What is wrong with this generation. Why are we not learning from the past. Why do we keep making same mistake and expect a different result.

Pls I beg you in the name of the Almighty God to make things right tomorrow. Don't sell your vote. Defend your vote with all you ve got.

Vote for a candidate you know will make things right. Don't vote based on sentiment or religion.

Think about your children and unborn children.

God bless Nigeria!

Yours truly
Tolu Michael
Member: Amnesty International
Human right activist
Re: Open Letter To Voters by babyfaceafrica: 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
story

(1) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Issues A Disclaimer / Atiku Slams N2bn Suit Against President Buhari / Buhari Swears In Eight New Permanent Secretaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.