Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

There’s Nothing Wrong Having Specimen Ballot Papers In Your Possession – INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There’s Nothing Wrong Having Specimen Ballot Papers In Your Possession – INEC (15819 Views)

Police Intercepts Car Loaded With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Kano / Woman Snatches Ballot Papers In Nasarawa, Arrested By Soldiers / Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong Having Specimen Ballot Papers In Your Possession – INEC by Mankosi: 5:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
O boy they have defended them
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong Having Specimen Ballot Papers In Your Possession – INEC by Afonjas: 5:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
Yambee:
I don't trust the PDP.

They are criminals. Cant even trust them with a specimen.

VOTE FOR BUHARI.

VOTE FOR APC.

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong Having Specimen Ballot Papers In Your Possession – INEC by Balogun990: 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
[color=#990000][/color] see below

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong Having Specimen Ballot Papers In Your Possession – INEC by TruthFM(m): 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
Tonight8pm:
tonight's ticket is ready for pay after winning
chat me up
080-23-67-89-79
interested stakers only

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong Having Specimen Ballot Papers In Your Possession – INEC by RexTramadol1: 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
Even bubu is a specimen

Upon his subjects
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong Having Specimen Ballot Papers In Your Possession – INEC by TruthFM(m): 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
Balogun990:
[color=#990000][/color] see below

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong Having Specimen Ballot Papers In Your Possession – INEC by NwaliE01: 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
Yambee:
I don't trust the PDP.

VOTE FOR BUHARI.

VOTE FOR APC.

I will vote for ATIKU-OBI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong Having Specimen Ballot Papers In Your Possession – INEC by adioolayi(m): 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
Are you still doubting Buhari's victory is assured Wake up, reality before us says PMB till 2023.
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong Having Specimen Ballot Papers In Your Possession – INEC by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BUNCH OF THEIVES

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong Having Specimen Ballot Papers In Your Possession – INEC by ubongga(m): 6:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
Yambee:
I don't trust the PDP.

VOTE FOR BUHARI.

VOTE FOR APC.
like say no b d same pple form d so call apc

Na even d 1 wey thief pass dey 4 dat foolish party.
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong Having Specimen Ballot Papers In Your Possession – INEC by FLYFIRE(m): 6:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
If these were connected to another party will INEC say this? Anyways..

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong Having Specimen Ballot Papers In Your Possession – INEC by mechanics(m): 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
He's right.
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong Having Specimen Ballot Papers In Your Possession – INEC by Effiongdbest: 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
Has anyone noticed the only two sentences APC zombies always drop here and there like fowl poo is, "your votes are irrelevant" and "your eyes go clear after the election". grin grin grin

These people have not wasted any opportunity to tell us how irrelevant our votes are yet their body language tell us the opposite, cos the way they jump on threads that support Atiku shows they are afraid of us and not the other way round. And so after my keen observation I make my submission as thus.

Since it is the last days for APC and just like the devil they will kick they will bite they will manufacture documents, doctor tapes ,videos and so on just to get our sympathy, but do not be dismayed, the killings in Benue will and must cease after February 16, we shall remove the same man who his own wife told us is no longer in charge of his Government, a man who's wife revealed to us that only two men hijacked his Government, and urged the youths to rise up in a revolution, that man is who we are sending back to Daura to rest in peace.

A vote for Atiku is a show of strength in our power to defeat evil, to kick out incompetence anytime we want, and to prove to them that the actual power belongs to us.

God bless Waziri Atiku Abubakar on his victory
God bless our 'China' man Okwute Peter Obi.
God bless the PDP
God bless Nigeria...
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong Having Specimen Ballot Papers In Your Possession – INEC by Effiongdbest: 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
NwaliE01:

100 times over

1 Like

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong Having Specimen Ballot Papers In Your Possession – INEC by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
When men go run am for printer tonight eh. cheesy
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong Having Specimen Ballot Papers In Your Possession – INEC by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Specimen in that quantity !!!! why would you give anyone 17 bags of specimen ...why are you giving only APC millions of specimen and why is specimen not written boldly on it....this is proof that INEC has already compromised this election

Start preparing the towels you will need to mop your tears tomorrow.
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong Having Specimen Ballot Papers In Your Possession – INEC by tomtos88(m): 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
Lessel:
But that number of bags for voters' education? Investigation is necessary.

Maybe they wanna go and use it to educate humans in Mars
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong Having Specimen Ballot Papers In Your Possession – INEC by Elin: 8:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
grin grin grin

With my last card join sef! grin cheesy grin

NwaliE01:

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong Having Specimen Ballot Papers In Your Possession – INEC by Numlock: 8:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Specimen in that quantity !!!! why would you give anyone 17 bags of specimen ...why are you giving only APC millions of specimen and why is specimen not written boldly on it....this is proof that INEC has already compromised this election

Thank you for this post.

1 Like

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong Having Specimen Ballot Papers In Your Possession – INEC by majamajic(m): 8:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
senatepresido:
people complain on every matter... If no sample they will be the first to say no voters education... Crazy people

so the police are blind not to see 'specimen' written over it ? and why bring in samples some 2 days to election ? they should have educated the masses long time ago, u can say maybe the are doing late cos of security or leakage but u can give people insights of what and how the voting will go without leaking any thing . like I heard it's only party logo that will appear on the ballot paper, while most voters can't differentiate perfectly from the 97 logos .
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong Having Specimen Ballot Papers In Your Possession – INEC by adekolaelect(m): 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
goaldynboy:
Only cursed people are going to vote Buhari in the face of all the atrocities Buhari has committed against this country! I pray the life of anyone that votes Buhari will be like the economy of Nigeria that Buhari has ruined!!

I pray that the persons family will permanently wallow in poverty just as Buhari govt has sent 90million Nigerians into poverty since 2015!!
Haaa election/ politics atmosphere's has increased the level of you craziness . learn

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong Having Specimen Ballot Papers In Your Possession – INEC by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
Yambee:
I don't trust the PDP.

VOTE FOR BUHARI.

VOTE FOR APC.
But you truth notorious characters like amaechie, Akpabio, Hell rufai and buhari Abi? You need a sound mind and mental healness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Backs Buni As Forces Ask Him To Quit As APC Chairman / 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders / Magu Slams SAN For Receiving N1.7bn Legal Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.