Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,915 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Online Presidential Polls: Like For Buhari And Share For Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Online Presidential Polls: Like For Buhari And Share For Atiku (286 Views)

Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland / See Who Is Winning On Yabaleft Online Presidential Poll-photos / Buhari Leads In The Most Reliable Online Presidential Polls,at Nigeriavotes.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Presidential Polls: Like For Buhari And Share For Atiku by KingNom(m): 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
Hi Everyone, I trust your day is great!

Let's do this:

Based on who you will vote for in the Presidential Polls and who you think will win tomorrow's Polls kindly;

Like for Buhari and

Share for Atiku

(Sorry, there's no other button for the Third Force wink )

I start with a click on... (oops, I'm supposed to be neutral grin )

You can post your decision in the comments section below and reasons for your decision too (ONLY matured comments and no insults please)

Thank You for participating smiley

PS: You can kindly check the numbers of Like/Share for the scores. Kindly keep in mind THAT THE SCORES ARE NOT A DIRECT REPRESENTATION OF TOMORROW'S POLLS; please go out and vote.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Election Debate: Between Atiku And Buhari Who's A Better Candidate? / Here Is The List Of All Presidential Candidates And Their Political Parties / #nigeriadecides2019: Man Whose Wedding Is Scheduled Of February 23, Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.