Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,022 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

BREAKING: Thousands Of Applicants Besiege INEC Office In Umuahia (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Thousands Of Applicants Besiege INEC Office In Umuahia (photos) (968 Views)

Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) / Okezie Ikpeazu Hosts Yahaya Bello At Government House In Umuahia (Photos) / Ikpeazu Inspects Newly Renovated Michael Okpara Auditorium, Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Thousands Of Applicants Besiege INEC Office In Umuahia (photos) by Metrixnews: 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
Thousands of INEC Ad-hoc staff applicants have stormed the office of the electoral umpire at No. 3 Adelabu Street, Umuahia, Abia state to verify if they have been shortlisted for the upcoming 2019 General Elections.

ABN TV reports that most of the INEC ad-hoc staff applicants were disappointed by INEC's decision to paste the names on the wall, rather than uploading it online as earlier announced.

An INEC staff who pleaded anonymity revealed that more lists will be released before the election begins.

SOURCE: https://www.abnews247.com/2019/02/breaking-thousands-of-applicants-besiege-inec-office-in-umuahia-photos/

Re: BREAKING: Thousands Of Applicants Besiege INEC Office In Umuahia (photos) by rentAcock(m): 6:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
I counted 42 heads in the picture, where are the thousands?
Re: BREAKING: Thousands Of Applicants Besiege INEC Office In Umuahia (photos) by Abfinest007(m): 6:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
I don what inec intend to achieve with this weather good or bad pdp will still win
Re: BREAKING: Thousands Of Applicants Besiege INEC Office In Umuahia (photos) by haywire07(m): 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
These are the same set of youths who will come online to shout "No Lefelemdum, No Erection" . While they were actually busy applying as INEC Ad-hoc staff.

See them struggling to find their names as if their lives depend on it. See their heads like Ironing table

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Thousands Of Applicants Besiege INEC Office In Umuahia (photos) by stephleena(f): 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
haywire07:
These are the same set of youths who will come online to shout "No Lefelemdum, No Erection" . While they were actually busy applying as INEC Ad-hoc staff.

See them struggling to find their names as if their lives depend on it. See their heads like Ironing table
stay away from snipers and razorblades. because I'm so sure u must hurt urself tomorrow

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Thousands Of Applicants Besiege INEC Office In Umuahia (photos) by Topccy007z: 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
Buhari must go!
Re: BREAKING: Thousands Of Applicants Besiege INEC Office In Umuahia (photos) by haywire07(m): 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
stephleena:

stay away from snipers and razorblades. because I'm so sure u must hurt urself tomorrow
Aunty, goan check the list if you can find your name too grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Thousands Of Applicants Besiege INEC Office In Umuahia (photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
Primitive methodology.
Re: BREAKING: Thousands Of Applicants Besiege INEC Office In Umuahia (photos) by modath(f): 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
haywire07:

I'm in shock...Rushing to serve the "ZOO". cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Thousands Of Applicants Besiege INEC Office In Umuahia (photos) by killdiabetes(f): 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
INEC preparations still not perfected yet. Always like before......

Anyways, You can CLICK HERE to learn more on how to reversed diabetes using natural veggies
Re: BREAKING: Thousands Of Applicants Besiege INEC Office In Umuahia (photos) by StOla: 7:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
Look at our Igbo compatriots looking for their names on the service list of the Zoo election.

I'm ashamed of their confusion, but rejoice that they will have no choice but to vote a gworo chewing Fulani Muslim tomorrow.

They have been humbled.
Re: BREAKING: Thousands Of Applicants Besiege INEC Office In Umuahia (photos) by mankand(m): 7:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
rentAcock:
I counted 42 heads in the picture, where are the thousands?

you get time sha
Re: BREAKING: Thousands Of Applicants Besiege INEC Office In Umuahia (photos) by youngmonj: 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
StOla:
Look at our Igbo compatriots looking for their names on the service list of the Zoo election.

I'm ashamed of their confusion, but rejoice that they will have no choice but to vote a gworo chewing Fulani Muslim tomorrow.

They have been humbled.

grin either way, they still vote for a fulani man, be it Buhari or Atiku . After all the chest beating and ranting only less than a year ago..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Thousands Of Applicants Besiege INEC Office In Umuahia (photos) by Roy52793: 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
CONFIRMED!!!! Earn extra $100 every month connecting and chatting with friends. I'm in and it's real. Join free with Google Chrome! https://giist.us/?afmc=6n Registration is free!!!!
Re: BREAKING: Thousands Of Applicants Besiege INEC Office In Umuahia (photos) by klever18(m): 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
StOla:

They have been humbled.
stop dissapionting your ancestors na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Thousands Of Applicants Besiege INEC Office In Umuahia (photos) by KillTheZombies: 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
StOla:

They have been humbled.

Olabirudeen, You are pained that Easterners are not sitting at home, they really mean business with dumbohari this time. Massive number of PVC collected, offices closed by 12pm today, the morale is higher everywhere, the killer of Eastern is going back to #DauraStraight tommorow. You go see crowd for polling units of Eastern Nigeria tommorow, you go shock. grin
Re: BREAKING: Thousands Of Applicants Besiege INEC Office In Umuahia (photos) by Asshurbanipal: 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
haywire07:

I smell frustration

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Defeated Buhari With Less Than 500,000 Votes / Man Tattoo His Back To Celebrate Buhari Victory (photos) / Thugs Set Ablaze INEC Collation Center In Kano - Photos/ Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.