Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On Not Dating A Broke Guy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On Not Dating A Broke Guy (31943 Views)

I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C / Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' / Mayorkun Reveals Reason Why He Is Not Dating Anyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On Not Dating A Broke Guy by ike007(m): 8:24am On Feb 16, 2019
Topccy007z:
Her problem.

No one wants to date an empty slay queen either
a bottle of big stout to you sir

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On Not Dating A Broke Guy by marv1: 8:24am On Feb 16, 2019
That is why she will remain like that.
Is she the only slay Queen who is beautiful.?
Guys are even smarter now.
They use and dump slay Queen with empty heads.
Sometimes the lucky ones end up with polygamous men.

Nonsense talk.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On Not Dating A Broke Guy by ike007(m): 8:26am On Feb 16, 2019
MJBOLT:
at least my wallet is not as empty as your skull

This guy u go get bad mouth o
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On Not Dating A Broke Guy by clemz85(m): 8:35am On Feb 16, 2019
I may describe my self as broke currently,
Yet a lady still fall in love with me and never let go because my intelligent challenged her
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On Not Dating A Broke Guy by chriskosherbal(m): 8:57am On Feb 16, 2019
Revolva:
its just how they all are women of this generation are all the same

so cant you just date a broke guy ? even if the guy have all these qualities....

never you trust any young gal claiming she loves you if you are struggling....brothers....na lie someone else is banging her ....the highest bidder... its like trusting the devil to make heaven
these ladies live a life of double standards

if a coded yahoo boy coems now and she will follow follow date her....and she will be the one kicking against yahooo guys.....online...nonsense thing....abeg woman na monkey even if you wear monkey suit show am banana e go still misbehave..woman and money.....

this juliet if you wan bang her you will if your game is tight
this is strong, guy you nailed it, I have always told my guys who keep saying the girl claimed she loved him and will never be that lady that will make demands, that she is not here to eat his money even though the guy is still struggling... I grin grin laughed in Chinese ...

Here is the truth, if you are dating a babe and you are broke and she is not asking for money at all, but dresses well, use good phone, looking cool all the time even though she is working, my dear she is taking from somewhere and as we know there is never a free lunch is a give and take life.

There was a lady pastor I respect so much then and we talked about this and she told me point blank she said and I quote" Chris man money dey sweet woman for body no matter how much she get" from that day I just rest.
All these my lady loves me she doesn't demand from me at all that some broke guyzz sing always, always makes me laugh...my dear am sorry to say this, someone doing the paying is tearing her V jay somewhere and it may not even be one.

I had one babe back then when I was stacked broke cheesy, and she keep advising me, plz don't join yahoo boys oo, no ritual, no this ,no that , just hustle hard you will make it, always playing the good girl card for me..

One day it dawn on me to ask her these questions and I told her I need sincere answer
- have you entered any yahoo guy car before

- have you been gifted with money or any other gift by same guys and you took it.

- Do you have same guyz as friends and you hang out with other of your friends with them to wine and dine..among other similar questions and she was dumb looking at the floor ...the best she could say came out as if she dey stammer.

You see double standard everywhere, hypocrite, you want to eat your cake and have it at the same time.to all ladies all rich guys are attractive, there is nothing like an unattractive rich man to them.

Ladies are smart guys be wise weather broke or not.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On Not Dating A Broke Guy by Billyanger(m): 9:40am On Feb 16, 2019
Can you be broke and intelligent? If uno get money u cannot find out if you are truely intelligent, obedient, loving, sweet and whatever bullshit quality you have to offer.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On Not Dating A Broke Guy by akinszz: 9:47am On Feb 16, 2019
Onyi22:
No lady wil like to associate with a poor broke nigga...
I wish the poor, frustrated, broke guys on this forum will take note n stop sending me mails......
I like the way you position for doggy grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On Not Dating A Broke Guy by Revolva(m): 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
chriskosherbal:
this is strong, guy you nailed it, I have always told my guys who keep saying the girl claimed she loved him and will never be that lady that will make demands, that she is not here to eat his money even though the guy is still struggling... I grin grin laughed in Chinese ...

Here is the truth, if you are dating a babe and you are broke and she is not asking for money at all, but dresses well, use good phone, looking cool all the time even though she is working, my dear she is taking from somewhere and as we know there is never a free lunch is a give and take life.

There was a lady pastor I respect so much then and we talked about this and she told me point blank she said and I quote" Chris man money dey sweet woman for body no matter how much she get" from that day I just rest.
All these my lady loves me she doesn't demand from me at all that some broke guyzz sing always, always makes me laugh...my dear am sorry to say this, someone doing the paying is tearing her V jay somewhere and it may not even be one.

I had one babe back then when I was stacked broke cheesy, and she keep advising me, plz don't join yahoo boys oo, no ritual, no this ,no that , just hustle hard you will make it, always playing the good girl card for me..

One day it dawn on me to ask her these questions and I told her I need sincere answer
- have you entered any yahoo guy car before

- have you been gifted with money or any other gift by same guys and you took it.

- Do you have same guyz as friends and you hang out with other of your friends with them to wine and dine..among other similar questions and she was dumb looking at the floor ...the best she could say came out as if she dey stammer.

You see double standard everywhere, hypocrite, you want to eat your cake and have it at the same time.to all ladies all rich guys are attractive, there is nothing like an unattractive rich man to them.

Ladies are smart guys be wise weather broke or not.

Gbam I de tell you ...we know women taya

Especially naija gals they are the most unfaithful in the world look at social media instamesanger app you go cry for naija gals

70% of gals in naija are runs gals hustling from home infact the ones in hotel hustling are even more honest in the pu.ssy business
Na why dem say after jah fear women

Am not saying there ain't no good gal in naija buy due to their follow follow nature many of them have associated with former prostitute as friends and they also have been polluted also
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On Not Dating A Broke Guy by Ngwamankillyou(m): 6:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
Martinez39:
grin

Don't mind the bitch.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival / Kechi Okwuchi Meets Phyno (Photos) / Top 10 Great Things You Need To Know About Miriam Nnorom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.