Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,769 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Emmanuel Ugochukwu: APGA, ADC, AD And UPP Candidates Step Down For PDP In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Ugochukwu: APGA, ADC, AD And UPP Candidates Step Down For PDP In Lagos (42704 Views)

9 Lagos Governorship Candidates Step Down For Sanwo-Olu / Kaduna Guber Poll: APC Faces Tough Hurdle As 9 Candidates Step Down For PDP / APC Convention: Other Chairmanship Candidates Step Down For Buhari’s Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu: APGA, ADC, AD And UPP Candidates Step Down For PDP In Lagos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
wristbangle:

Bro, you are wrong. If you meant Amuwo odofin and Ojo LG, PDP will have upper hand in these vicinity. PDP should kindly forget about Oshodi. That MC oluomo influence is strong from Oshodi down to Alimosho. I know what am saying. This is not social media analysis. Confirm street based research.
Ogbeni, you no know Oshodi/Isolo jare...

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu: APGA, ADC, AD And UPP Candidates Step Down For PDP In Lagos by PythonDancer: 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
bishop4life:

Whenever I see you post that picture. I remember where you come from.

You are so attached to this ota-pia-pia, like you always walk down the memory lane.
You will wail to death

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu: APGA, ADC, AD And UPP Candidates Step Down For PDP In Lagos by banggy: 9:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
Please my fellow Nigerians I beg you with any God u worship Tomorrow please don't vote for thieves that have been milking our treasury dry vote mr conscience vote mr Future vote mr Project vote PMB!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu: APGA, ADC, AD And UPP Candidates Step Down For PDP In Lagos by Bigdeeee: 10:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
All IGBO candidates of Oshodi/Isolo federal constituency 2 have officially stepped down for Hon Emmanuel Ugochukwu of PDP, the Igbo Consensus candidate.

NB: The Area is 85% Igbo dominated.

Oshodi / Isolo Igbo dominated? Laughs in Sranan Tongo grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu: APGA, ADC, AD And UPP Candidates Step Down For PDP In Lagos by Dollabiz: 10:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
good
Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu: APGA, ADC, AD And UPP Candidates Step Down For PDP In Lagos by Bighead9: 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
immhotep:
Bighead9 and t9ksy will not like this

cool

Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu: APGA, ADC, AD And UPP Candidates Step Down For PDP In Lagos by lanas: 11:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
All IGBO candidates of Oshodi/Isolo federal constituency 2 have officially stepped down for Hon Emmanuel Ugochukwu of PDP, the Igbo Consensus candidate.

Ure right but ur pple have no choice bt to vote for d APC candidate. D person of Engr Ganiyu Abiodun Johnson.
His profile is far better dan ur PDP candidate. Comes tomorrow by 4pm, u will kno how far.

Mark my word.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu: APGA, ADC, AD And UPP Candidates Step Down For PDP In Lagos by jkmadu16: 11:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
MC Alomo Na paraga nah. mek him go stay near airport because once d election is over, he will b picked up by d security apparatus of d new govt. to avoid that to happen, that's y I suggest him to go and stay close to the MMI airport. easy movement
Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu: APGA, ADC, AD And UPP Candidates Step Down For PDP In Lagos by technicallyrich(m): 11:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
wristbangle:

Bro, you are wrong. If you meant Amuwo odofin and Ojo LG, PDP will have upper hand in these vicinity. PDP should kindly forget about Oshodi. That MC oluomo influence is strong from Oshodi down to Alimosho. I know what am saying. This is not social media analysis. Confirm street based research.
i keep hearting these mc olu omo ever since that obessed,dirty,stinking oyoroba girl sank about him.
Of cause i know that in the land were the oyoroba cowards,claim to own,some one like mc olu omo has become their hero.
But i can bet my big prikk that he will pee in his pant when he hears ph.
Finally lagos is originally owned by benin and ijaw people.infact apapa means groundnut in ijaw.
Some day the great ijaws that are feared and are the richest black tribe on earth will take over lagos,and chase the dirty stinking skull miners to ijebu ode.the home of their coward juju.

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu: APGA, ADC, AD And UPP Candidates Step Down For PDP In Lagos by technicallyrich(m): 11:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
Didi2d:
I have not seen or heard of a Yoruba man vying for a political position in the east
lagos belongs to ijaw and benin,people and not yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu: APGA, ADC, AD And UPP Candidates Step Down For PDP In Lagos by technicallyrich(m): 11:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
firstolalekan:

Don't mind the flat head fools.

85% and yet, MC oluomo boys is controlling them.
tonyebarcanista a flat head,nice one.
When i told him that we cant achieve anything if ss and se dont unite,he will always doubt.
Finally mc olu omo is just a king to the cowardly dirty oyorobas.
I bet he will faint if he hears that niger delta boys are looking for him

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu: APGA, ADC, AD And UPP Candidates Step Down For PDP In Lagos by firstolalekan(m): 11:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
technicallyrich:

tonyebarcanista a flat head,nice one.
When i told him that we cant achieve anything if ss and se dont unite,he will always doubt.
Finally mc olu omo is just a king to the cowardly dirty oyorobas.
I bet he will faint if he hears that niger delta boys are looking for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu: APGA, ADC, AD And UPP Candidates Step Down For PDP In Lagos by tiger28: 12:17am On Feb 16, 2019
Go ans DEVEOP your HOMELAND......... land grabbers!

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu: APGA, ADC, AD And UPP Candidates Step Down For PDP In Lagos by Numlock: 12:22am On Feb 16, 2019
Yambee:
And he will still lose.

Lagos is not Ariaria or D-line.

MC Oluomo, over to you.

TonyeBarcanista, if Oshodi is 85% Igbo, i guess the owners " Yorubas" are less than 15%.

MC Oluomo, please just settle this matter through the ballot boxes once and for all. No violence pls, just outvote them.

Just imagine the kind of person I'm sharing the same country with.
God why?
Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu: APGA, ADC, AD And UPP Candidates Step Down For PDP In Lagos by darfay: 12:24am On Feb 16, 2019
dododawa1:
I blame d Yoruba landowner,selling our land to foreign.

You this osun man.na who dash your papa land for Lagos

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu: APGA, ADC, AD And UPP Candidates Step Down For PDP In Lagos by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:26am On Feb 16, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Yimu!

Oluomo no even get mouth for the area... And Na IGBo de determine political direction there. In fact, APC HOA candidate for the Area is an IGBO man. The incumbent is An IGBO man!

wats his name,d incumbent
Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu: APGA, ADC, AD And UPP Candidates Step Down For PDP In Lagos by Simbrixton(m): 1:54am On Feb 16, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros, in Oshodi/Isolo na Igbo dominated am. If you reach there you go think say you de Nnewi. Even some Yoruba there de speak Igbo.

Ask yourself why APC give HOA to Igbo man and why the APC Yoruba HoR candidate de wear Igbo Isi-agu in all his campaign posters.

Oluomo no fit do ANYTHING there!
Tony nwulu
Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu: APGA, ADC, AD And UPP Candidates Step Down For PDP In Lagos by Simbrixton(m): 1:55am On Feb 16, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Tony nwulu
Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu: APGA, ADC, AD And UPP Candidates Step Down For PDP In Lagos by Simbrixton(m): 1:59am On Feb 16, 2019
technicallyrich:

lagos belongs to ijaw and benin,people and not yorubas
an igbo man is ruling you in delta now so you guys are used to slavery
Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu: APGA, ADC, AD And UPP Candidates Step Down For PDP In Lagos by KunleyY19(m): 2:08am On Feb 16, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Alaye Calm Down Na... E never reach that level...Abi no be this Oshodi/isolo...
GAJ all the way...

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu: APGA, ADC, AD And UPP Candidates Step Down For PDP In Lagos by bakynes(m): 3:04am On Feb 16, 2019
technicallyrich:

i keep hearting these mc olu omo ever since that obessed,dirty,stinking oyoroba girl sank about him.
Of cause i know that in the land were the oyoroba cowards,claim to own,some one like mc olu omo has become their hero.
But i can bet my big prikk that he will pee in his pant when he hears ph.
Finally lagos is originally owned by benin and ijaw people.infact apapa means groundnut in ijaw.
Some day the great ijaws that are feared and are the richest black tribe on earth will take over lagos,and chase the dirty stinking skull miners to ijebu ode.the home of their coward juju.
Nobody should ever argue with this fool about the ownership of Lagos. Same thing some fools tell me offline because of the fake news they read online when Lagos was been called a No man's land some years ago.

Even the FG recognises Lagos as a Yoruba land. Even Nnamdi Kanu recognises Lagos as a Yoruba land when he said "My Good friend in Fani Kayode lives in Lagos and he is free to come to any part of Yoruba land and he will come whenever he likes that nobody can stop him". Whoever believes Lagos is a no man's land or it belongs to Benin or Ijaw as the fool above claim then is the biggest fool. The British Archives is there for you to read which tribe they met when they came in through Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu: APGA, ADC, AD And UPP Candidates Step Down For PDP In Lagos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:46am On Feb 16, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Tony Nwulu is the Incumbent Rep. He's now running for Governor of IMO state
Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu: APGA, ADC, AD And UPP Candidates Step Down For PDP In Lagos by technicallyrich(m): 5:24am On Feb 16, 2019
Simbrixton:
an igbo man is ruling you in delta now so you guys are used to slavery
is there anything wrong with it,if our igbo brothers rule,not only in delta self,even rivers state.
Igbos and ijaws are never enemies ,the way those cowardly,dirty oyorobas try to paint it,that everyone hates igbos.
Infact most ijaws speak or understand igbo and we love each other.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu: APGA, ADC, AD And UPP Candidates Step Down For PDP In Lagos by technicallyrich(m): 5:33am On Feb 16, 2019
bakynes:

Nobody should ever argue with this fool about the ownership of Lagos. Same thing some fools tell me offline because of the fake news they read online when Lagos was been called a No man's land some years ago.

Even the FG recognises Lagos as a Yoruba land. Even Nnamdi Kanu recognises Lagos as a Yoruba land when he said "My Good friend in Fani Kayode lives in Lagos and he is free to come to any part of Yoruba land and he will come whenever he likes that nobody can stop him". Whoever believes Lagos is a no man's land or it belongs to Benin or Ijaw as the fool above claim then is the biggest fool. The British Archives is there for you to read which tribe they met when they came in through Lagos.
history that was doctored to favour oyorobad people.
The same way,you spread the fake news that everyone hates igbos.
Lagos is an extention of edo state.and the two tribes that own lagos is ijaws and benin people.
Ijaws have always been a riverin communty,and always found around sea,ocean etc.
Ask yourself,why is it that any nigerian can context for any position in lagos,including the yotuba demi God,osunubu.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu: APGA, ADC, AD And UPP Candidates Step Down For PDP In Lagos by Bens423: 6:40am On Feb 16, 2019
See below

Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu: APGA, ADC, AD And UPP Candidates Step Down For PDP In Lagos by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 16, 2019
saintandsinnerz:
I don't read comments of Losers!
Thank you.
Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu: APGA, ADC, AD And UPP Candidates Step Down For PDP In Lagos by dododawa1: 7:27am On Feb 16, 2019
darfay:

You this osun man.na who dash your papa land for Lagos
thanks God,U say OSUN not Enugu,imo,abia,ebonyi, Anambra.
Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu: APGA, ADC, AD And UPP Candidates Step Down For PDP In Lagos by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:02am On Feb 16, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Tony Nwulu is the Incumbent Rep. He's now running for Governor of IMO state
tanks apc man
Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu: APGA, ADC, AD And UPP Candidates Step Down For PDP In Lagos by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:02am On Feb 16, 2019
Simbrixton:
Tony nwulu
tanks apc pple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What This Man Thinks Of Buhari's 33-man Delegation To The US / Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) / Dogara Has Declared War Against Buhari, Party, Says Pro-gbajabiamila Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.