Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Foreign Female Reporter Mocks Buhari, APC Over Giant Broom In Abuja. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Female Reporter Mocks Buhari, APC Over Giant Broom In Abuja. Photos (1722 Views)

Sheikh Bello Yabo Mocks Buhari, Says Katsina Residents ‘stoned The Satan’ / Buhari Gets Rousing Reception In Lagos - Dele Momodu Mocks Buhari, APC (Video) / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreign Female Reporter Mocks Buhari, APC Over Giant Broom In Abuja. Photos by dainformant(m): 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
A foreign journalist has taken a swipe at the All Progressives Congress (APC) over the Giant Broom’ monument constructed at the city gate in Abuja.

The female reporter identified as Fanny Facsor who works for DW News (German international channel, Deutsche Welle), visited the location of the giant broom, where she shaded the ruling party ahead of tomorrow's election.

In her words, "This giant broom is made of metal and has always been the symbol of the APC party, Buhari's party." The symbol means nothing else than they are trying to sweep away corruption but that did not happen".

The APC had said that the party is not responsible for the ‘Giant Broom’ monument mounted at the city gate.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/foreign-reporter-mocks-apc-over-construction-of-giant-broom-in-abuja-photos.html

Re: Foreign Female Reporter Mocks Buhari, APC Over Giant Broom In Abuja. Photos by dainformant(m): 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2019

Re: Foreign Female Reporter Mocks Buhari, APC Over Giant Broom In Abuja. Photos by dainformant(m): 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Foreign Female Reporter Mocks Buhari, APC Over Giant Broom In Abuja. Photos by khingTony(m): 7:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
APC, the fraudulent Party, the lifeless party

By 29th may, APC will cease to exist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Female Reporter Mocks Buhari, APC Over Giant Broom In Abuja. Photos by LuciferPastor: 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
Buhari must be arrested after May 29.
He can't escape it.

3 Likes

Re: Foreign Female Reporter Mocks Buhari, APC Over Giant Broom In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

lol... Metal broom

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Foreign Female Reporter Mocks Buhari, APC Over Giant Broom In Abuja. Photos by SalamRushdie: 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
[
b]In her words, "This giant broom is made of metal and has always been the symbol of the APC party, Buhari's party." The symbol means nothing else than they are trying to sweep away corruption but that did not happen".[/b]

The only thing they swept away was our growing economy and peace

4 Likes

Re: Foreign Female Reporter Mocks Buhari, APC Over Giant Broom In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
Lol, I am saving all my energy tomorrow for the lifeless one and his zombies here.

My "Beast mode" will be unleashed and more pains will be served to any supporter of the lifeless drunkard.

ZOMBIES, PLEASE AVOID JASON!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Female Reporter Mocks Buhari, APC Over Giant Broom In Abuja. Photos by Gossiplover: 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
lol. no be small thing oo
Re: Foreign Female Reporter Mocks Buhari, APC Over Giant Broom In Abuja. Photos by nelronaldo(m): 8:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
Lol
Re: Foreign Female Reporter Mocks Buhari, APC Over Giant Broom In Abuja. Photos by NothingDoMe: 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
Buhari congratulations! Your fake corruption fight has brought you international repute. You can only deceive local lifeless associations. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Foreign Female Reporter Mocks Buhari, APC Over Giant Broom In Abuja. Photos by magoo10(m): 8:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
Hypocrite buhari only used the broom to gather corrupt people into is party and declared them saints.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Female Reporter Mocks Buhari, APC Over Giant Broom In Abuja. Photos by MartinCorridon: 8:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
smiley
Re: Foreign Female Reporter Mocks Buhari, APC Over Giant Broom In Abuja. Photos by bedspread: 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
Buhari and his Gang will be swept away by the Same Broom

1 Like

Re: Foreign Female Reporter Mocks Buhari, APC Over Giant Broom In Abuja. Photos by uboma(m): 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
khingTony:
APC, the fraudulent Party, the lifeless party

By 29th may, APC will cease to exist

PMB has bragged that no one can unseat him. PMB has indirectly told the world that he will rig the election to his favour.
Re: Foreign Female Reporter Mocks Buhari, APC Over Giant Broom In Abuja. Photos by Bloooody(m): 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
JasonScolari:
Lol, I am saving all my energy tomorrow for the lifeless one and his zombies here.

My "Beast mode" will be unleashed and more pains will be served to any supporter of the lifeless drunkard.

You shall continue to wail.
Sai baba will win.
Useless wailer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreign Female Reporter Mocks Buhari, APC Over Giant Broom In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
JasonScolari:

you will get chest pain all over your body, I hope I am wrong
Re: Foreign Female Reporter Mocks Buhari, APC Over Giant Broom In Abuja. Photos by slimfit1(m): 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
I can't just understand why they would choose that location. So senseless and insensitive as well as so disrespectful to the nation.

(1) (Reply)

Ondo State Govt Attended Wedding Ceremony Of Tomiwa Fayose Former Govt Ekiti Sta / Coronavirus: Seyi Makinde Takes Responbility For Pdp Rally / Abba Kyari Died In A Lagos Hospital According To Wikipedia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.