Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,777 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

I See Nigerians Taking The Outcome Of This Election Tomorrow In Good Faith. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I See Nigerians Taking The Outcome Of This Election Tomorrow In Good Faith. (227 Views)

Bayelsa: INEC Reschedules Voting to tomorrow In 141 Polling Units / Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement On Osun Governorship Election Tomorrow / Udom Emmanuel Set To Declare For Re-Election Tomorrow (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I See Nigerians Taking The Outcome Of This Election Tomorrow In Good Faith. by Christmasdon(m): 7:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
Yes! the election is going to put tensions here and there but God said NO to worry everything is in good fate and in good control. That people should be disciplined and follow orders and not to flaunt rules and orderliness, for the first rule in heaven is Obedience. God told me. It shall be very well with our Nation Nigeria. The Land of Peace and Unity. God told Me to tell Nigerians!
Re: I See Nigerians Taking The Outcome Of This Election Tomorrow In Good Faith. by PythonDancer: 7:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
Buhari will win

(1) (Reply)

INEC Give Reasons For One Week Postponement Of General Elections / Stand For Conscience - Sack Your Enemies Now / Inec Retrieves Sensitive Materials From Lgs To Cbn In Lagos-must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.