Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:53 AM

Lady Caught With 5000 PVCs In Abia State. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Caught With 5000 PVCs In Abia State. Photos (69427 Views)

Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States / VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu / Man Caught With Stolen PVCs In Kogi State (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Caught With 5000 PVCs In Abia State. Photos by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
rusher14:

Prove you wrong for what purpose? Continue with your tomfoolery.
not more than I expected
Re: Lady Caught With 5000 PVCs In Abia State. Photos by bluecircle470: 11:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
delugajackson:
Desperate times for Orji Uzor Kalu and his broom-waving demons. Kudos to the security operatives. She should be arrested and prosecuted as soon as possible.

Every rigging plan co-ordinated and fashioned by the APC must fail.

Ur mumu no get grade.
Re: Lady Caught With 5000 PVCs In Abia State. Photos by MYHUBBY: 11:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
banggy:
Please my fellow Nigerians
I beg you with any God u worship
Tomorrow please don't vote for thieves that have been milking our treasury dry
vote mr conscience
vote mr Future
vote mr Project
vote PMB!

don't worry yourself man. pmb Is a force even the foreign observers knew this already.

I can't wait to see obj congratulate Buhari on Monday. such a foolish man

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught With 5000 PVCs In Abia State. Photos by IVORY2009(m): 11:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
rusher14:

Prove you wrong for what purpose?
Continue with your tomfoolery.

Re: Lady Caught With 5000 PVCs In Abia State. Photos by Lunockgold: 11:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
daddytime:
She was delivering them to Mazi.....
mazi kill u
Re: Lady Caught With 5000 PVCs In Abia State. Photos by olajizz01(m): 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Monumental failures, just 4 years of trial Nigerians have APC they have shattered and battered their vision and dreams, the reason there has been mass suicide this past 3 years than any other time in the history of this country Nigeria. Tufiakwa!!!! APC and Lucifer must be sharing same umbilical cord...
You people have traded your thinking sanity to a plate of porridge.

So a man whose his 4yrs projects was more than that of 16yrs of your looting party
is called monumental failure in your dictionary.

Most of you Pdpi.gs supporters and corruption defenders are "indeed insane"(werey)who do not deserve respond.
Re: Lady Caught With 5000 PVCs In Abia State. Photos by Effiongdbest: 11:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
olajizz01:
You people have traded your thinking sanity to a plate of porridge.

So a man whose his 4yrs projects was more than that of 16yrs of your looting party
is called monumental failure in your dictionary.

Most of you Pdpi.gs supporters and corruption defenders are "indeed insane"(werey)who do not deserve respond.

Sometime I wonder if you people promised God to come out stupid or are you just joking. You call PDP corrupt yet the video of Kano state Governor collecting money in hard currency is in circulation, yet your Mr fake deceptive integrity Buhari endorsed the same entity, is it not the same party the chairman said if you come into APC all your "sins" will be forgiven. The Same party that wanted to prosecute Godswill Akpabio until he borrowed a leaf from the chairman's statement and joined APC and that was the end of his case. The same party that harbour the most criminal minded thief and drug lord Bola Tinubu, someone Ambode exposed as being the most corrupt politician, someone a Governorship candidate in Lagos said" he has over 40trillion Naira in his house. Plus Rotimi Amaechi. To be honest you APC Antichrists have no moral jurisdiction to call PDP corrupt at all at all, even if we want to believe we still can't as far as you are the ones saying it. Where do I even start, should I start with the First Lady's ADC looting away billions of Naira or the president family's acquisition of Keystonebank and several other companies??

Well only God will judge this APC 666 endtime party.
Never shall they rise again on Nigeria soil, we have tested the two parties and we have found a big difference.

PDP is far better off.

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught With 5000 PVCs In Abia State. Photos by chocolatelady(f): 12:18am On Feb 16, 2019
Okoyeebo:
We have been telling Pdp that there's no way Pdp would get 95% SE votes in 2019 as they got in 2015.

See, SE results would shock Pdp tomorrow. Those millions of votes they've been getting, nothing.

Abia would deliver only between 450k to 650k votes to Atiku.

Mark this post
U know they used federal might in that election to allocate votes for PDP but now, it can never work again. Lets see how wike will post 1.5 million he posted in 2015 with patience in rivers state now that amaechi is fully in rivers after rivers campaign rally. Pdp will cry blood by monday next week,. They cannot rig this election becos apc is fully out for them. People ranting Atiku will win are online warriors without pvc. The real people voting tomorrow are not online and are die hard supporters of PMB mostly in the north and south west, even some part of south south are on the next level. No wonder they said that they have 40 million agents scattered around the country, one wonder how many polling units does inec have. Going by their agents, it then means that they have more than 1million agents in each state. U now wonder how many of their supporters will be on queue to vote. All is their rigging plan that is dead on arrival. They will not only wail but will cry blood by Monday. Looting party!

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught With 5000 PVCs In Abia State. Photos by emmangrace: 12:32am On Feb 16, 2019
asdfjklhaha:
How long will this continue...

Like for Atiku

Share for Buhari
Tomorrow is the day of your frustration because what see on Nairaland is not what happens in reality. you better reserve some strength for at least a month wailing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Caught With 5000 PVCs In Abia State. Photos by ComedianzazaB(m): 12:50am On Feb 16, 2019
Re: Lady Caught With 5000 PVCs In Abia State. Photos by Cesearleo: 1:09am On Feb 16, 2019
Hw did you is Kalu?proof it
delugajackson:
Desperate times for Orji Uzor Kalu and his broom-waving demons. Kudos to the security operatives. She should be arrested and prosecuted as soon as possible.

Re: Lady Caught With 5000 PVCs In Abia State. Photos by Daboomb: 2:29am On Feb 16, 2019
Lordofthewest:
Lmao..PVC belonging to our atikulated flatheaded bloodas and sistas who have refused to collect it..na to dey rant and make noise like abandoned children ontop social media dem sabi.

They are all "angry noise and online abuse,".... just go collect their PVC, it's like "l can't close shop for one hour to go and collect PVC" .

Anyway SAI 4 + 4 till 2023 is assured.

Re: Lady Caught With 5000 PVCs In Abia State. Photos by koyeni(m): 4:12am On Feb 16, 2019
Re: Lady Caught With 5000 PVCs In Abia State. Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:39am On Feb 16, 2019
See desperation - these ppl and cheating ehn!
Re: Lady Caught With 5000 PVCs In Abia State. Photos by Henon: 5:49am On Feb 16, 2019
delugajackson:

you use witch know say na Orji Uzor KALU get am?
Re: Lady Caught With 5000 PVCs In Abia State. Photos by KillTheZombies: 5:52am On Feb 16, 2019
Okoyeebo:
We have been telling Pdp that there's no way Pdp would get 95% SE votes in 2019 as they got in 2015.

See, SE results would shock Pdp tomorrow. Those millions of votes they've been getting, nothing.

Abia would deliver only between 450k to 650k votes to Atiku.

Mark this post

no dey makey noise (in fela kuti voice). Dumbohari Don go.
Re: Lady Caught With 5000 PVCs In Abia State. Photos by Godskidk(m): 6:37am On Feb 16, 2019
Accusations and counter-accusations flying up and down...
Re: Lady Caught With 5000 PVCs In Abia State. Photos by Kronor(m): 7:02am On Feb 16, 2019
Some are mad
Re: Lady Caught With 5000 PVCs In Abia State. Photos by daddytime(m): 7:49am On Feb 16, 2019
Lunockgold:
mazi kill u

You are obviously an air head and soul whose purpose on earth is to slave and reverence a fellow human. What a sorry life you live. I envy you not. Ewu
Re: Lady Caught With 5000 PVCs In Abia State. Photos by Teenaira: 7:52am On Feb 16, 2019
tesppidd:
Look at them!
Useless children of hate!!

The same police which caught the woman that they are claiming was sent by Orji Uzor Kalu is the same police they will accuse by tomorrow of working for APC.

Ipob/Wailers' logic.

Remember Police are also Nigerians. It is unfortunate we attack them at every opportunity we have. I really feel for them at times. Some of them are really good. I really mean it. I remember sometime ago, armed robber collected my car at gun point and dispossessed me of everything on me. We were actually 2 cars that were robbed. We got to the station and after we reported the case 2 policemen gave us N100 each. I still find it difficult yo believe that a policeman can give money to anybody. My brother since that day I have a different view of the police.
Re: Lady Caught With 5000 PVCs In Abia State. Photos by mechanics(m): 11:56am On Feb 16, 2019
hmmmmmm, party agents are just desperate to win and who are those that will use those PVCs?
Re: Lady Caught With 5000 PVCs In Abia State. Photos by erumena(m): 1:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
I didn't read anywhere in the report that the lady is working for APC nor PDP.

Who is the Police that caught her working for? PDP, Nigeria or APC?
Re: Lady Caught With 5000 PVCs In Abia State. Photos by jom28gy(m): 8:40am On Apr 20, 2019
three:

APC IS DESPERATE, DESPERATE, DESPERATE!!!

yet they failed woefully

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout The New Presidential Cadillac (picture) / Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension / Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.