Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Why Atiku Never Mention To End Corruption In His Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Atiku Never Mention To End Corruption In His Campaign (641 Views)

Atiku Never Come Out With Main Bazooka Oo / Atiku Never Win But He Don Dey Share Position / Atiku Never Posted Any Picture Claiming To Be Watching The Falcons Vs SA Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Atiku Never Mention To End Corruption In His Campaign by mammass001: 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
I have noticed in all Atiku campaign, he never mentioned to end corruption in Nigeria. Can anyone tell us why he decided not to mention corruption?
Re: Why Atiku Never Mention To End Corruption In His Campaign by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
Because there is no way a thief will ever stop corruption,
Below are his 3 agendas for Nigeria in all his speech and interviews.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Atiku Never Mention To End Corruption In His Campaign by Josh121(m): 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
post=75769483:

The problem is you dont read you only hear say , go and read is document that he presented and you will know there are more of what will interest great youths of this country .

8 Likes

Re: Why Atiku Never Mention To End Corruption In His Campaign by AtikuMeansJobs: 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
My brother/sister, what we made in 2015 was a fatal mistake. If you don't vote now, how on earth can we correct that mistake? It may not be much about us again but what about the future of our children. Think about it. I urge you to please pick your PVC and vote for the right person tomorrow.Now to talk about foolhari's INCOMPETENCE which is a long list.
It took buhari six months to appoint his ministers. And most of them are incompetent. Not one of these ministers stood out for doing an exceptional jobs. We still don't have stable electricity across the country, we still don't have good roads across the country, we still don't have running waters across the country and security has gotten worse. In fact, some people still argue that there is no security anymore in Nigeria.the longest fuel queue ever experienced in Nigeria was in buhari's regime in December 2017 to January 2018 where fuel was sold at all time highest cost of 500 Naira per litre.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/253319-two-days-christmas-fuel-scarcity-worsens-across-nigeria.html14 people allegedly die at buhari's rally and as at today not a word from him, his vp or the people of his campaign.
Hear me people, Saturday is about the economy, jobs, Leah Sharibu (The only girl left behind because of her faith), freedom of speech, freedom of religion and a Nigeria we all can be believe in. Do not be deceived by a false garb of integrity. Do not be fooled by group thinking of "Na our brother be second in command". Don't allow people manipulate you with "he is our own or member of our religion". Make no mistake about it; what you do at the polling booth on Saturday will resonate for generations. Choose wisely!!!
Tyranny doesn't discriminate. Neither does nepotism nor dictatorship.
When we allow it to thrive, there would be enough injustice to serve everyone including those that supported it.
May God help us all!!!
Nigeria will prevail!Like our elders use to say that Unless and Until
an Aching Tooth is Clinically and Completely
Pluck out of the mouth, The mouth must eternally chew with bitterness . This itchy fingered party called APC must be pluck out of our PRETTY BODY) come this weekend.Is not all about buhari and his goans telling you how the other person is corrupt.
Nigerians use your head.
Check the people telling you others are corrupt and make decision yourself, don't let people decide what's glaring to you...
In everything to me Buhari as failed, from ministerial appointment and the rest.

4 Likes

Re: Why Atiku Never Mention To End Corruption In His Campaign by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
Josh121:

The problem is you dont read you only hear say , go and read is document that he presented and you will know there are more of what will interest great youths of this country .
should go and find and read Atiku documents?!
You must be highly delusional cos you don't know who you just quoted.
Bring the docs full of lies here or shut up forever kid.
No time for distractions at this point please..All we need is totally concentration.
We have been ignoring you and your ilks for months now, we refused to be distracted just 3 hours to the D-Day.
Go quote your fellow wailing zombies.
Spit!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Atiku Never Mention To End Corruption In His Campaign by BigBashiru: 9:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
My brother/sister, what we made in 2015 was a fatal mistake. If you don't vote now, how on earth can we correct that mistake? It may not be much about us again but what about the future of our children. Think about it. I urge you to please pick your PVC and vote for the right person tomorrow.Now to talk about foolhari's INCOMPETENCE which is a long list.
It took buhari six months to appoint his ministers. And most of them are incompetent. Not one of these ministers stood out for doing an exceptional jobs. We still don't have stable electricity across the country, we still don't have good roads across the country, we still don't have running waters across the country and security has gotten worse. In fact, some people still argue that there is no security anymore in Nigeria.the longest fuel queue ever experienced in Nigeria was in buhari's regime in December 2017 to January 2018 where fuel was sold at all time highest cost of 500 Naira per litre.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/253319-two-days-christmas-fuel-scarcity-worsens-across-nigeria.html14 people allegedly die at buhari's rally and as at today not a word from him, his vp or the people of his campaign.
Hear me people, Saturday is about the economy, jobs, Leah Sharibu (The only girl left behind because of her faith), freedom of speech, freedom of religion and a Nigeria we all can be believe in. Do not be deceived by a false garb of integrity. Do not be fooled by group thinking of "Na our brother be second in command". Don't allow people manipulate you with "he is our own or member of our religion". Make no mistake about it; what you do at the polling booth on Saturday will resonate for generations. Choose wisely!!!
Tyranny doesn't discriminate. Neither does nepotism nor dictatorship.
When we allow it to thrive, there would be enough injustice to serve everyone including those that supported it.
May God help us all!!!
Nigeria will prevail!Like our elders use to say that Unless and Until
an Aching Tooth is Clinically and Completely
Pluck out of the mouth, The mouth must eternally chew with bitterness . This itchy fingered party called APC must be pluck out of our PRETTY BODY) come this weekend.Is not all about buhari and his goans telling you how the other person is corrupt.
Nigerians use your head.
Check the people telling you others are corrupt and make decision yourself, don't let people decide what's glaring to you...
In everything to me Buhari as failed, from ministerial appointment and the rest.
Nigeria's roads are fairly good what is needed is urgent driver education.
Re: Why Atiku Never Mention To End Corruption In His Campaign by Josh121(m): 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
post=75769694:

should go and find and read Atiku documents?!
You must be highly delusional cos you don't know who you just quoted.
Bring the docs full of lies here or shut up forever kid.
No time for distractions at this point please..All we need is totally concentration.
We have been ignoring you and your ilks for months now, we refused to be distracted just 3 hours to the D-Day.
Go quote your fellow wailing zombies.
Spit!

Election is not won with words you are carry about , be sensible and concentrate , tomorrow will not be like 2015 , What can you hold APC govt to than the empty words flying around . Follow a man you can hold him to his written words . 2015 it was fuel at 45 naira but how much are you buying fuel today and the are still paying subsidy. Get sense little boy

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku Never Mention To End Corruption In His Campaign by nzeobi(m): 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
corruption is part of the negative things we encounter in our daily life like lieing and nepotism.
it can be reduced but stopped except we wish to continue lieing to ourselves.
Re: Why Atiku Never Mention To End Corruption In His Campaign by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
You want him to leave issues and governance to be shouting Kwaraption kwaraption like the supreme dullard in Aso rock now?

2 Likes

Re: Why Atiku Never Mention To End Corruption In His Campaign by McStoic(m): 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
@OP, This is the problem with APC and their change agenda. Ask them hundred questions on how they intend to better Nigeria and they will reecho one word; Corruption.

Atiku may not be a saint, but with him, you have a grasp of where he is going. I prefer a detribalized crook who knows that Nigeria's problems are more than corruption, gives technocrats a chance, is for everyone, is up to date with digital age, has as his deputy a seasoned economist, a politician without a corruption case, above all, i expect his alliance with Obasanjo to rub off on who heads which ministry, not an endless recycle of old men. Square pegs in rectangular holes who should be in retirement.

See, in life, i am very wary of folks without vices, for they are worst, being pretenders they are. TO RULE A NATION LIKE OURS, YOU NEED CERTAIN ELEMENT OF CROOKEDNESS, AND BUHARI IS 'TOO STRAIGHT (IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW) FOR THE JOB!

2 Likes

Re: Why Atiku Never Mention To End Corruption In His Campaign by mycar: 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
mammass001:
I have noticed in all Atiku campaign, he never mentioned to end corruption in Nigeria. Can anyone tell us why he decided not to mention corruption?

He said that, in fact he said that the best way to fight corruption is to eliminate the causes of corruption, modernising of the way we do thing in this country, to eliminate person to person transaction. You can obtain your driver license without having to met one on one.
Using technology to eliminate all things that can encourage corruption.
Isn't that the best approach?

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku Never Mention To End Corruption In His Campaign by Josh121(m): 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
mycar:

He said that, in fact he said that the best way to fight corruption is to eliminate the causes of corruption, modernising of the way we do thing in this country, to eliminate person to person transaction. You can obtain your driver license without having to met one on one.
Using technology to eliminate all things that can encourage corruption.
Isn't that the best approach?

Thank you for quote Atiku word to words , it hurts that Nigerians only fight to go to Uni but dont make use of what the spend 4 year or more for in really life, reading and technical thinking is a problem in our so call youths . Thank you once again mycar
Re: Why Atiku Never Mention To End Corruption In His Campaign by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
mammass001:
Has buhari ended it?No be criticism dey make efcc arrest buhari boys?

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku Never Mention To End Corruption In His Campaign by yetunsbay(m): 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
Josh121:

can u easily avail us d docs here
Re: Why Atiku Never Mention To End Corruption In His Campaign by Josh121(m): 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Atiku Never Mention To End Corruption In His Campaign by Emusan(m): 10:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
yetunsbay:
can u easily avail us d docs here

If by now you haven't seen Atiku manifesto documents, it means you're just following them say them say people.

Reason why I do say that we're not ready in this country for a good governance.

The man has released his manifesto since which is not common practice among politicians in this country
Re: Why Atiku Never Mention To End Corruption In His Campaign by yetunsbay(m): 11:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
Emusan:

If by now you haven't seen Atiku manifesto documents, it means you're just following them say them say people.

Reason why I do say that we're not ready in this country for a good governance.

The man has released his manifesto since which is not common practice among politicians in this country
lol.....so expect me to vote ATK come next time am awarded than this
Re: Why Atiku Never Mention To End Corruption In His Campaign by reuben79: 12:12am On Feb 16, 2019
post=75769483:
the corruption buhari fight for complete for years wat d benefit of it?its reflect on Nigeria economy? beside where is d monies he collected from looters?PDP borrowed 11tr in 16years while APC borrowed 13tri in just for years who is deceive who?wat r u fucking talking
Re: Why Atiku Never Mention To End Corruption In His Campaign by kernel001: 12:35am On Feb 16, 2019
mammass001:

Buhari promised ending corruption in Nigeria when Nigeria was ranked 135th out of 167 Nations of the world, today... We're 148 the worst in Nigeria history.

Is Buhari scam?

(1) (Reply)

Opinion Pool For 2019 Nigeria Elections / 2011 I Supported Jonathan He Won,am Supporting Buhari Now,he Will Win Too. / See The Yoruba Man That Refused To Endorse Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.