Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

Https://www.nairaland.com/5026157/vote4nigeria-join-us-know-candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Https://www.nairaland.com/5026157/vote4nigeria-join-us-know-candidate (202 Views)

If You Are Getting Paid To Support Tinubu, Let Us Know! -Says Dr Ope Banwo / Is This How Britain Lets Us Know Our Next President? / Orlu Killing: Can Buhari Let Us Know Who Ordered The Military Operation?oby Ezek (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Https://www.nairaland.com/5026157/vote4nigeria-join-us-know-candidate by scriptsarena: 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
Good evening great people. Hope we're all preparing to go out and #Vote4Nigeria tomorrow.

Clearly time is against us now in our quest to help Nigerians make wise choices that will in turn help to save our nation through the Presidential election. However, all things are possible to them that believe! If we would only close our eyes to the fear of failure, and give our goals more than our best, miracles is what often follow!

I'll post the video, audio and images that will serve as the conveyors of our messages to Nigerians shortly. All you have to do is post them around like your Christmas, Sallah, New year, Birthday etc greetings. Starting with WhatsApp, post them on Facebook, Instagram, tweeter, YouTube, Pinterest, Flickr, email, sms, Nairaland (and other popular Naija forums) etc! Send them to groups, and to individuals! I guarantee you that it will get to enough Nigerians to make all the difference before voting ends tomorrow.

We've also gotten some professionals to drive traffic (from social media and search engines) to the website: www.naija-arise.com. I've also sent them to my contacts with large social media and forums following. Please do the same and help us save Nigeria and the next generation!

The people's will must PREVAIL! Together we can do this!! Support the People's Movement!!! #Vote4Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

APC Condemns Election Postponement / INEC! The Gods Of Our Land Go Delay Una Daily Bread Oooo. Hunger Dey Dis Land! / 2019 Elections: Only God Can Stop Us On Saturday, Says INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.