Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

University?-or-apprentice? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / University?-or-apprentice? (262 Views)

Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders / Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) / Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University?-or-apprentice? by purissimo1998(m): 1:11am On Feb 16, 2019
hello fellow nairalanders... I have something that has been bothering me for so long...

I'm the last of six children in my family,I'll be turning 21 by the beginning of next month . I wrote my SSCE exams in 2016... the next year I applied for JAMB...though against my original decision...
I revealed to my mom that I had no intentions to further my education... I wanted to be an automobile apprentice.
This as i had expected,did not go down well with them. They told me I must go to higher institution... I had to obey as I wasn't really sure of what I wanted... I wrote the JAMB and scored very well.... when it was time for post UTME, I went to where I applied for admission (FUTO)... and everything went well and I ended up scoring high... though after everything... I wasn't admitted.... I decided to get myself something doing until when I intend to sit for another year...
fast forward to 2019... they noticed that I wasn't showing any concern for the ongoing JAMB registration... they asked me about it.... I was straight forward this time... "I'm not going to school, I want to be an apprentice"... and this is causing chaos in my family and my mind due to the pressure and discouragement they are giving me, by advising me against it.... please nairalanders... I badly need your help and advice...
Re: University?-or-apprentice? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:16am On Feb 16, 2019
Go ahead with the apprentice when the universities are ready to give you admission then you can leave for school
Re: University?-or-apprentice? by barapistis(m): 5:19am On Feb 16, 2019
Let me help you

You don't always need to write jamb to go to any university including futa

You may get into the below programs now so you could join your mate in two hundred level this September or so

Jupeb

Or Cambridge a level

Ijmb which is cheaper is already written written this year

So their next exam is next year

While in uni

You can start going for apprentice in any of the location you wish to

And if you truellly choosing futa
I think there is one big mechanic workshop close to the school

Its better to do it this way so that aside been what you like to be

You also have the backup of a degree

Meanwhile

To make sure you get the course you desired

Go for can!bridge aleveks or jupeb

This two programs are like game changer to your desired course in the university

You will be avoiding the jamb issues completely
While the university serve as backup and for a faster leaning process

The apprentice you desired fulfills your passion and provides you an opportunity for you to put things you learnt in school into action

Especially if you are going for related courses

To your success
Re: University?-or-apprentice? by purissimo1998(m): 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Go ahead with the apprentice when the universities are ready to give you admission then you can leave for school
why not settle down for the apprenticeship at once?
Re: University?-or-apprentice? by purissimo1998(m): 3:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
barapistis:
Let me help you

You don't always need to write jamb to go to any university including futa

You may get into the below programs now so you could join your mate in two hundred level this September or so

Jupeb

Or Cambridge a level

Ijmb which is cheaper is already written written this year

So their next exam is next year

While in uni

You can start going for apprentice in any of the location you wish to

And if you truellly choosing futa
I think there is one big mechanic workshop close to the school

Its better to do it this way so that aside been what you like to be

You also have the backup of a degree

Meanwhile

To make sure you get the course you desired

Go for can!bridge aleveks or jupeb

This two programs are like game changer to your desired course in the university

You will be avoiding the jamb issues completely
While the university serve as backup and for a faster leaning process

The apprentice you desired fulfills your passion and provides you an opportunity for you to put things you learnt in school into action

Especially if you are going for related courses

To your success
Thanks man...

(1) (Reply)

How Fintechs Are Closing The Banking Gap / Call For Applications- Entrepreneurs And Startups Can Apply For Fund/investments / Is There A Way To Liquidate Prepaid Visa Fund And Get Paid Into My Bank Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.