Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku (33892 Views)

Miyetti-allah Finally Endorses Bola Tinubu As Their Preferred Candidate / Initially Confused, Buhari Finally Endorses Southern APC Candidate / Abacha's Daughter, Zainab Yakubu Lado Dan Marke Endorses Atiku - Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku by cxuiow12: 10:30am On Feb 16, 2019
Kindly read below
Re: Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku by justsayemma(m): 10:30am On Feb 16, 2019
it should have been named 2nd force ii.
Re: Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku by Abjay97(m): 10:30am On Feb 16, 2019
B
Re: Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku by fatymore(f): 10:31am On Feb 16, 2019
Someone should make me happy and patronise me,

I gat beautiful bedsheets for sale
Re: Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku by ebuk4real(m): 10:31am On Feb 16, 2019

Endorsement after election postponement...what kept them this long?
Re: Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 16, 2019
escodotman:
The momentum and all odds keep swinging in the direction and in favour of Atiku. I think I may have to agree with the school of thought that it would take a massive and extra-ordinary rigging for Buhari to win today's election.

Dey there make pant dey wear you. Who doesn't know that the third farce was formed by Obasanjo. So what's so surprising if they endorse Obasanjo's protégé
Re: Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku by Omeokachie: 10:32am On Feb 16, 2019
Lets get Nigeria working again.
Re: Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 16, 2019
Hotfreeze:
3rd Force movement that can't get 200k votes.

Kano Municipal Local Government alone would produce 5x more votes than this 3rd Force clowns.
Re: Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku by Alejob: 10:33am On Feb 16, 2019
kiss

Re: Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 16, 2019
fatymore:
Someone should make me happy and patronise me,

I gat beautiful bedsheets for sale

I'm sure you will do well in the family section madam.
Re: Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku by israelmao(m): 10:33am On Feb 16, 2019
There are many factionalized endorsements this day.
Re: Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku by Seetto: 10:34am On Feb 16, 2019
This is not better than the almajiris that will troop out in mass to vote mai gaiskiya,

Sai baba.

Re: Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku by Butoneday2(m): 10:34am On Feb 16, 2019
escodotman:

https://punchng.com/third-force-movement-finally-endorses-atiku/
It remains afonjas and Yoruba mozlems to endorse atiku. What are dey waiting for.
Re: Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku by johnjose68: 10:34am On Feb 16, 2019
Re: Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:35am On Feb 16, 2019
Nice

Atiku sweeping everywhere

Re: Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku by adisabarber(m): 10:35am On Feb 16, 2019
post=75774991:
SAI BABA ALL THE WAY

Maisuya don come again
Re: Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku by SCAMDOCTOR: 10:35am On Feb 16, 2019
Sirjames099:
[sup][/sup]
dominique lalasticlala
Re: Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku by fatymore(f): 10:36am On Feb 16, 2019
5thElement:

I'm sure you will do well in the family section madam.

Oga I dont mind you buying ooo and more also I am more active here than that section you mentioned.
Re: Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku by StudyCrestLtd: 10:36am On Feb 16, 2019
No be only third force. Una go see Voltron force too
Re: Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku by bkool7(m): 10:36am On Feb 16, 2019
Can Nigerians see this so called third force?

We said we want a paradigm shift they're endorsing the real party that put us all in slavery.

I'm sure Atiku had mortgaged all the available oil wells just so he can win this election. But he's in for a rude shock

Well, the third forces I know are Sowore, Hashim, Durotoye, Moghalu and Duke . If only they can all put personal ambition aside and put their arsenal together

Re: Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku by Meritocracy: 10:36am On Feb 16, 2019
Agbakoba, one of looters lawyers.
Re: Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku by nnamdismart25(m): 10:36am On Feb 16, 2019
Bakeroy:

All this endorsement upandan is not the final answer o, today is the d day, let us mobilise and go out en-masse and vote for Atiku.
with this kind of comment letter some thomas will start quoting u just to display their unbelief,just like in the other post where the op said the election will be shifted for 6days.
Re: Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku by KillTheZombies: 10:37am On Feb 16, 2019
Thank you Allah!

We must continue our social engineering to bring facts forward to Nigerians who are susceptible to deceit by APC.

Never again!
Re: Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku by Boyooosa(m): 10:38am On Feb 16, 2019
Lols. They never knew the electuon would be postponed. Awon ole!
Re: Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku by jchioma: 10:38am On Feb 16, 2019
It's long overdue. Buhari is a goner.

Re: Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku by arrestdarrester: 10:40am On Feb 16, 2019
If money got missing under Atiku and you call him a thief for that, lives have gotten missing under Buhari, what would you call him?

We want our country back from the hands of this Nigerian version of the Muslim Brotherhood Party (of Egypt) called APC.

This last minute postponement of the general elections 2019 is planned to induce voter apathy and low turnout. APC will be surprised.

I see a lot of groups rallying round Atiku in the coming days.
Re: Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku by ighedosajam2018: 10:40am On Feb 16, 2019
This move is longoverdue, well inall is a nice calculation. .
Re: Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku by Coolgent(m): 10:41am On Feb 16, 2019
Hotfreeze:
3rd Force movement that can't get 200k votes.

Kano Municipal Local Government alone would produce 5x more votes than this 3rd Force clowns.
Bro had it been u are politician u wont talk like this o, in politics every vote count no matter how small!
Re: Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku by TheStarsAlign: 10:41am On Feb 16, 2019
post=75774991:
SAI BABA ALL THE WAY

You are ON YOUR OWN.
Re: Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku by Oluwatested: 10:42am On Feb 16, 2019
Who are those 3rd something self

Boniface Okoloho Is Dead! Benue APC Chairman Assassinated / Oluremi Tinubu Denies Closure Of Aso Rock Chapel / Fani-Kayode & His Wife Receive Gbenga Daniel In Their Home (Photo)