Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Student Marketplace To Buy And Sell Their Properties Online - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Marketplace To Buy And Sell Their Properties Online (368 Views)

JAMB Tells Candidates To Protect Or Keep Their Properties At Home / I Can't Wait For My Parents To Die So I Can Inherit Their Properties / ASUU Update: Futo Students Pack Up Their Properties As They Give Up On ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Student Marketplace To Buy And Sell Their Properties Online by geln: 1:27am On Feb 16, 2019
Are you a student of any higher institution in Nigeria?
Then you should by now have heard about Naija Student Classifieds(NSC).

Naija Student Classifieds(NSC) is a classified website strictly designed for Nigerian Students irrespective of the Institution they come from.
NSC connects students to buy, sell or exchange used goods and services by making it fast and easy for anyone to post a listing through their mobile phone or on the web. The platform is based on listing products and services under Institutions in Nigeria, no states, no places, just school names.

If you are a student reading this, conside NSC

http://nsc.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Need A Technical Staff To Setup Your Jamb CBT Center? / "Queen’s College Is Committed To Moulding Young Girls For All-round"-principal / Should Nigerian Teachers Still Be Allowed To Flog In Schools?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.