Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

INEC Is A Disappointment - Situation Room - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Is A Disappointment - Situation Room (27450 Views)

You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba / Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment / President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Is A Disappointment - Situation Room by GentleMoney: 10:50am On Feb 16, 2019
Hmm..
Re: INEC Is A Disappointment - Situation Room by princemillla(m): 10:50am On Feb 16, 2019
Lol serious one
Re: INEC Is A Disappointment - Situation Room by iamloski(m): 10:50am On Feb 16, 2019
We all can’t jump into conclusions, INEC knows what is best for all Nigerians. The reason they have decided to take this decision and we must respect bit
Re: INEC Is A Disappointment - Situation Room by MrPRevailer(m): 10:51am On Feb 16, 2019
INEC = APC PARTY
sad sad angry shocked
ATIKU: PROOF INEC GAVE APC-CANDIDATE THE CONTRACT TO MANUFACTURE COMPROMISED CARD READERS TO BE USED FOR ELECTION.

http://dailypost.ng/2019/02/15/weve-foiled-apc-govt-plot-rig-buhari-atiku-releases-proof/amp/

1 Like

Re: INEC Is A Disappointment - Situation Room by sureheaven(m): 10:51am On Feb 16, 2019
All these sponsored PDP agents better keep kwayet.

We didn't hear or see these nuisance when the same inec removed candidates of apc in zamfara and rivers . sad

Well, atiku's dooms day was only postponed
Re: INEC Is A Disappointment - Situation Room by Maundlinluv(f): 10:57am On Feb 16, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
This is just funny an big embarrassment to INEC and the country as a whole...why did they wait til the late hour to tell Nigerians this silly stories they call news....why didnt they foresee all these challenges during the week and make amends...
shebi is now next Saturday, Feb 23 2019.....I just hope INEC wil live up to its responsibility and give this nation a sense of belonging onnthe world stage!

can't you smell that something is fishy here, they have bad motive, since the pv with Apc thumbprint came out, they are planning another evil. GOD HELP US IN THIS LAWLESS COUNTRY
Re: INEC Is A Disappointment - Situation Room by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 16, 2019
Nothing is working
#Nothingisworking
Re: INEC Is A Disappointment - Situation Room by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 16, 2019
I personally think there is no need for a Presidential Election.

Atiku should just be declared the winner. Buhari's strategists know he will lose, so they are re-strategizing new moves. All the INEC officials should be on watch-list and their phone calls tracked and monitored.

If we fail to plan, we plan to fail. And Nigeria has been failing because we have no planners in Government.

INEC had 4 Years to plan on the only work they do for their salaries for 4 years. These fucckers are kept on monthly payroll just to execute this 2- weeks exercise, yet they fail.

As for Buhari, I do not know what he really needs in Aso Rock. Old people like him are supposed to be playing with their great grand kids waiting for the Orion Gods to take his Soul but he wants to still make money while in his 80s, to spend in Paradise.

Tufiakwa to 'Mr. Governotorial'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Is A Disappointment - Situation Room by Lunockgold: 10:58am On Feb 16, 2019
bishopkay:
Whatever, buhari must go!
yes jubril al sudanese must go
Re: INEC Is A Disappointment - Situation Room by NothingDoMe: 10:59am On Feb 16, 2019
iamloski:
We all can’t jump into conclusions, INEC knows what is best for all Nigerians. The reason they have decided to take this decision and we must respect bit
That's an insensitive statement. INEC knows what's best for Nigerians?

Do yo have an idea how many Easterners traveled to vote including my own brothers? Only to retraced their steps back to Lagos at this information?
Re: INEC Is A Disappointment - Situation Room by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 16, 2019
When I wrote that Buhari is a midas with calamitous touch, I wasn't mincing words. There is no path he threaded that remain the same. He touched our economy it collapsed. He touched our electoral system it collapsed.
Give him an economy as boisterous as American's, he will crash it and blame Christopher Columbus for discovery south America before north America. Give him UK's economy he will crash it in six weeks and blame Theresa May or Queen Elizabeth
Twice he led this county, twice he left us worst than he met us.
A man who has not added value to himself, how can he advance the growth of others?
The burial of APC has been postponed to next week. I mean it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Is A Disappointment - Situation Room by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:01am On Feb 16, 2019
salbis:
Personally, i remain resolute and will double my effort to vote against this Daura man. I still thank God for the extension as i was able to woo additional three voters this morning. Shure- shure ba ya hana mutuwa. Let's double our efforts to get Nigeria working again.

You have done well, brother.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Is A Disappointment - Situation Room by Neoteny(m): 11:03am On Feb 16, 2019
BabaIbo:
lol, Atiku go win this election. .. just the same thing wey happen to GEJ

There was postponement in 2011...the incumbent still won.

Stop reading meanings into star alignments.
Re: INEC Is A Disappointment - Situation Room by Lunockgold: 11:03am On Feb 16, 2019
omooba969:
PDP set the precedent and that's to show that INEC is a branch of the executive arm of the government. grin

INEC is compromised. grin
my broda u right,APC is INEC nd INEC is APC.
Re: INEC Is A Disappointment - Situation Room by iamloski(m): 11:04am On Feb 16, 2019
NothingDoMe:
That's an insensitive statement. INEC knows what's best for Nigerians?

Do yo have an idea how many Easterners traveled to vote including my own brothers? Only to retraced their steps back to Lagos at this information?
i thought your God father Nnamdi Kanu ask you guys to sit at home.
Re: INEC Is A Disappointment - Situation Room by amoduganja: 11:05am On Feb 16, 2019
The next is the resignation of Inec chairman, and the uncertainty continues. Believe me, democracy will be halted in Ngeria by the military. They have all the excuses to do so now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Is A Disappointment - Situation Room by amoduganja: 11:07am On Feb 16, 2019
Buhari will rather step down for a military take over than hand over to Atiku. He is that desperate.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Is A Disappointment - Situation Room by Eroms4life17(m): 11:08am On Feb 16, 2019
Before three days, Atiku's political profile would have improved by more than 40 percent compared to how it was before. Watchout for endorsements from different groups.
Re: INEC Is A Disappointment - Situation Room by amoduganja: 11:08am On Feb 16, 2019
Bubu will rather step down for a military take over than hand over to Ati. He is that desperate.
Re: INEC Is A Disappointment - Situation Room by 817: 11:13am On Feb 16, 2019
Logistics is fundamental to any major campaign or exercise!

1 Like

Re: INEC Is A Disappointment - Situation Room by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:16am On Feb 16, 2019
They postponed the election #basedonlogistics
Re: INEC Is A Disappointment - Situation Room by NothingDoMe: 11:17am On Feb 16, 2019
iamloski:
i thought your God father Nnamdi Kanu ask you guys to sit at home.
Hahahaha we didn't listen. We came prepared and dashed your last hope cheesy.

I knew you were among them. I can spot the 30k group anywhere. cheesy

1 Like

Re: INEC Is A Disappointment - Situation Room by Odelhorno1990: 11:17am On Feb 16, 2019
Disappointment is an understatement. May God help this country.

To all who need cash quick loans to meet up with urgent financial needs before the postponed elections please call/WhatsApp Ogaga @09087090579/08159385912 to get the cash within hours, no collateral and guarantor required....
Re: INEC Is A Disappointment - Situation Room by Zenlife: 11:22am On Feb 16, 2019
Whatever the reason,
I suggest with permission of the Benin Republic, USA warplanes should station there facing the zoo. 1 week to go?
Plenty of time.
Re: INEC Is A Disappointment - Situation Room by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 16, 2019
This is the way to go

Re: INEC Is A Disappointment - Situation Room by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 16, 2019
theoldpretender:
The problem is not INEC or the government

The problem is Nigerians and their fire brigade approach to stuff.

Many Nigerians are late to work, late to programmes, don't plan early and on time for anything.

And we expect INEC that is made of Nigerians to be better.

Nigeria,more than anything...needs good habits.

Yes but we only late by 30 minutes or so, but INEC HAD OVER 3 FREAKING YEARS TO PREPARE FOR JUST THIS ONE DAY, haba!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu APC Chiefs Fight Over Ministerial Slot / Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos / Britain Owes Igbo Apology, Compensation For Biafra’s Destruction – Prof Anya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.