Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,656 members, 7,827,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

My Only Regret In Life Is Not Being Done With Childbirth – Funke Etti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Only Regret In Life Is Not Being Done With Childbirth – Funke Etti (664 Views)

Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life / Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life / Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Only Regret In Life Is Not Being Done With Childbirth – Funke Etti by oluchisimfred: 4:38am On Feb 16, 2019
Funke Etti who recounted her accomplishments in an interview with Saturday Beats, stated that her only regret in life is not being done with childbirth at 25. 

Funke Etti who will soon be turning 40 also disclosed that if she had a daughter, she will advice her to get married at 26. She said; 

“I only have one regret in life; if I could turn back the hands of time to when I was 25, I would have loved to achieve a lot of things. For instance, at that age, I would have been done with childbirth. When I see some of my colleagues that have grown children, I admire them. I also consider myself to be lucky and I give glory to God because there are some of my colleagues that are still hoping to have children. I also know that God does things at the appropriate time. When I have a daughter, I will advise her to get married by age 26.

“Motherhood is a very lovely experience but it is not an easy task. I remember those days before I had kids, I could go out around 1am. Once in a while, I would go to a club, just to enjoy myself but now, I have to think of the children before taking any action.”

(1) (Reply)

Jordyn Woods Reportedly Moves Out Of Kylie Jenner’s House / Bbnaija Gifty Throws Subtle Shade At Alex & Chioma Over Instagram Acc Deactivatn / Regina Daniel And Her Many 'bad Wishers'.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.