Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Dele Momodu Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections By INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections By INEC (41443 Views)

INEC's Official Statement On Postponement Of 2019 Elections (Transcript) / Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat / Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections By INEC by Codezz: 6:06am On Feb 16, 2019
PMB will lose this election, This is sheer wickedness.

5 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections By INEC by GreatLion(m): 6:12am On Feb 16, 2019
What will happen to those election material which has been distributed..... Definitely those voters sheet is already manipulated because it's already distributed. APC!!! Change! shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections By INEC by eagleeye2: 6:12am On Feb 16, 2019
sarrki:

Baba the truth must be said the way it is

The government is in the know

There is Know way he will take a decision like that alone

I pray they don’t plunge us into state of anarchy
The Cabal, you mean. Definitely buhari doesn't know anything. Has never known anything.

9 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections By INEC by Alejob: 6:12am On Feb 16, 2019
Everybody reacts
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections By INEC by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 16, 2019
sarrki:

Do you know that act can plunge Nigeria into state of anarchy?

I love Buhari

But love Nigeria more

Let’s say it the way it is

He’s not greater than Nigeria

He failed on this ABC
is inec no longer an independent body? How can 7 days really help the ruling party?
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections By INEC by Babacele: 6:15am On Feb 16, 2019
sarrki:

Baba it is totally wrong they should have been on top of there game
it is still better than giving us an obj kind of election. I'm sure INEC would conduct a good election despite these challenges com FeBuhari 23. Everything INEC asked for, Buhari has given them....APC too is apparently not happy with INEC right now but let us tolerate Inec for 1 more week to it enable harvest unenvisaged dangerous challenges that would have destroyed the whole process and correct them. It is painful but I'm sure INEC knows too . it is a blessing in disguise as more eyes would now be on the elections. God bless Naija.
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections By INEC by tonididdy(m): 6:16am On Feb 16, 2019
B1ak3:
Terrible decision to postpone the elections. But on the bright side, those who have already written results have been hit hard by it because to come up with new result sheets and other documents in barely one week is near impossible.

But overall the election should be held in earnest because the division it is creating in the country is really dangerous

Why do you reason like a child?

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections By INEC by sarrki(m): 6:16am On Feb 16, 2019
Babacele:
it is still better than giving us an obj kind of election. I'm sure INEC would conduct a good election despite these challenges com FeBuhari 23. Everything INEC asked for, Buhari has given them....APC too is apparently not happy with INEC right now but let us tolerate Inec for 1 more week to it enable harvest unenvisaged dangerous challenges that would have destroyed the whole process and correct them. It is painful but I'm sure INEC knows too . it is a blessing in disguise as more eyes would now be on the elections. God bless Naija.

I am just happy that the reaction so far didn’t turn to state of anarchy

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections By INEC by joeyswift(m): 6:17am On Feb 16, 2019
This comment of yours shows that the scale is gradually falling off your eyes.Gej was just a victim of circumstances because of religious and and ethnic bias. Tell me what strongest possible term has this government not done worse than Gej?
sarrki:
I believe strongly that the government and other agencies are not coordinated

It’s a shame on the government and the the glorified electoral agency

7 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections By INEC by Zenlife: 6:18am On Feb 16, 2019
INEC should be FIRED!

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections By INEC by pawesome(m): 6:18am On Feb 16, 2019
People are tensed already and then you do this? This postponement will cause wahala eventually when the results are announced lata

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections By INEC by arent88(m): 6:25am On Feb 16, 2019
Babacele:
you sound like a fanatic,you want to tell me you believe the federal government had no idea about the postponement before hand.the government and inec have failed woefully simple.stop finding stupid excuses for them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections By INEC by onatisi(m): 6:29am On Feb 16, 2019
one thing is sure , rigging an election has become highly difficult , the worst anyone can do is to either bribe or intimidate voters and that can only even be accomplished easily with governorship or state elections , when it comes to presidential , the whole world is watching .

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections By INEC by bishop4life(m): 6:32am On Feb 16, 2019
sarrki:

If Pdp rejects the result I will support them for the first time

I am really disappointed

I stopped taking this man seriously a long time ago,
He will come here and be acting repented.
Soon he will go back to sai baba.

7 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections By INEC by uduvwurode(m): 6:33am On Feb 16, 2019
this is Nigeria everything seems photoshopped.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections By INEC by bishop4life(m): 6:36am On Feb 16, 2019
joeyswift:
This comment of yours shows that the scale is gradually falling off your eyes.Gej was just a victim of circumstances because of religious and and ethnic bias. Tell me what strongest possible term has this government not done worse than Gej?

Which scale? He is just the chameleon zombie.
Playing his part very well. Just watch and see him.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections By INEC by Mrukk: 6:39am On Feb 16, 2019
arent88:
you sound like a fanatic,you want to tell me you believe the federal government had no idea about the postponement before hand.the government and inec have failed woefully simple.stop finding stupid excuses for them.
They may and they may not let's be frank if you are following activities on Television yesterday you will know that if they continue there might be problems. Most state as at 8pm yesterday have not gotten the sensitive materials. I am disappointed but its better than conducting an elections that lacks credibility. May the best candidates wins
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections By INEC by wristbangle: 6:44am On Feb 16, 2019
sarrki:
The way it is now

Know one will agree the results when it finally comes out

The government really messed up

Know one will believe the result when it comes out

I pray that the country is not thrown To chaos

Bro, If you could remember, I told you this administration is a huge mess after Benue massacre. I had stop supporting them and that doesn't mean I am a fan of PDP. Seriously, Nigeria as a country is a huge joke.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections By INEC by arent88(m): 6:47am On Feb 16, 2019
Mrukk:
They may and they may not let's be frank if you are following activities on Television yesterday you will know that if they continue there might be problems. Most state as at 8pm yesterday have not gotten the sensitive materials. I am disappointed but its better than conducting an elections that lacks credibility. May the best candidates wins
they had years to prepare for this election and down till yesterday morning they had no idea they wouldn't meet up,Till this morning most people have no idea the election has been postponed.the inec chairman is supposed to lose his job for this.imagine if it was a president from another region and the inec chairman was from same region,imagine what would have been happening in the north from last night.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections By INEC by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:52am On Feb 16, 2019
Oga dele we are here 2015 show you and your cohort went around town disgracing una sef.2019 you are singing again look una put buhari there.now use una hand commot am .as for me if I have my way na fire squad will shoot all of your Lying 2015 people

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections By INEC by Handsomecole(m): 6:52am On Feb 16, 2019
From onset the PDP were never ready for a free & fair election.
By attempting to RIG out a sitting Government.
Kudos to INEC !!!
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections By INEC by Mrukk: 6:55am On Feb 16, 2019
arent88:
they had years to prepare for this election and down till yesterday morning they had no idea they wouldn't meet up,Till this morning most people have no idea the election has been postponed.the inec chairman is supposed to lose his job for this.imagine if it was a president from another region and the inec chairman was from same region,imagine what would have been happening in the north from last night.
I am disappointed in the chairman as well at least announcement should have been made earlier if there's need for it. But all the same let give them second chance and Hope they fo not compromise
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections By INEC by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:56am On Feb 16, 2019
Handsomecole:
From onset the PDP were never ready for a free & fair election.
By attempting to RIG out a sitting Government.
Kudos to INEC !!!

Are you not too young to be smoking igbooo

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections By INEC by netflicks(m): 7:00am On Feb 16, 2019
This surely would make the world focus more on Nigeria...more election observers are coming...the world is watching...

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections By INEC by Offpoint: 7:00am On Feb 16, 2019
sarrki:

If Pdp rejects the result I will support them for the first time

I am really disappointed
lol, do you truly type that? I guess you're not a blind follower like many of your kind. The truth should always be spoken at any given time irrespective of our political affiliation.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections By INEC by sarrki(m): 7:03am On Feb 16, 2019
wristbangle:

Bro, If you could remember, I told you this administration is a huge mess after Benue massacre. I had stop supporting them and that doesn't mean I am a fan of PDP. Seriously, Nigeria as a country is a huge joke.

Brotherly I tire

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North / Atedo Peterside Remembers Fathers Who Have Looted, Rigged Elections / Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.