Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Nigerians React As INEC Postpones Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As INEC Postpones Elections (993 Views)

INEC Postpones Elections In 10 Lagos Polling Units / BREAKING: INEC Postpones Elections In Lagos, Rivers, Anambra, Others / Nigeria Decides 2019: SDP Reacts As INEC Postpones Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React As INEC Postpones Elections by Admin4322(f): 5:48am On Feb 16, 2019
Nigerians on social media have reacted to the postponement of the Saturday’s presidential election by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

Watch the video HERE

Source:https://www.mtetimes.com/2019/politics/nigerians-reacts-to-the-postponement-of-election-by-inec
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Nigerians React As INEC Postpones Elections by Admin4322(f): 5:49am On Feb 16, 2019
More

Re: Nigerians React As INEC Postpones Elections by sarrki(m): 5:52am On Feb 16, 2019
Mr President I am disappointed

Nigeria can be plunge into state of anarchy with this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As INEC Postpones Elections by DonFreshmoney(m): 5:53am On Feb 16, 2019
Nigerians keep reacting to everything.

But I hope you all react next Saturday to vote out the dullard occupying the seat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As INEC Postpones Elections by ClintonEmex: 6:14am On Feb 16, 2019
This is a plan by INEC to rig this incompetent and ineffective administration into power.
Re: Nigerians React As INEC Postpones Elections by Brown14: 6:23am On Feb 16, 2019
this is a bad omen.INEC had enough time to prepare and thy postponed it just 4hrs to the election.how do they think the electorates would feel.......just like a girl calling to postpone after u've cleaned the room.......��
Re: Nigerians React As INEC Postpones Elections by delugajackson: 6:37am On Feb 16, 2019
Nothing ever works in this country. Do these guys know the cost implication of this very action? What is the fate of people who travelled days before the election? Some even travelled yesterday in order to meet up, only to be greeted by a preposterous headline in the morning.

People who fixed their wedding for 23rd now have to reprint their wedding cards! What about the sensitive materials already being dispatched? What about foreign observers being invited? Will they have to stay or be re-invited? Who pays the cost for the extra week? This is the most incompetent, insensitive government in history. What the freaking hell!!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As INEC Postpones Elections by chii8(f): 6:41am On Feb 16, 2019
Will the children goto school on Monday? Bikonu....since they postponed the election, they should postpone the holiday ooo
Re: Nigerians React As INEC Postpones Elections by Racoon(m): 6:44am On Feb 16, 2019
“The ship of the APC is fast sinking and is obviously beyond redemption. Nigerians are daily convinced that that the APC was a mistake made in 2015 and are also resolved that they are a mistake to be corrected in 2019.”
https://www.thecable.ng/cupp-theres-plot-change-leadership-nassembly-violently
Re: Nigerians React As INEC Postpones Elections by Racoon(m): 6:44am On Feb 16, 2019
[s]
sarrki:
Mr President I am disappointed.Nigeria can be plunge into state of anarchy with this
[/s]Buhari have long plunged Nigeria into anarchy, lawlessness, bloodshed, wanton killings/deaths, economic recession, morbid corruption and an ethnic supremacist country in 1983-85 and 2015-19.
So just save this nation your hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As INEC Postpones Elections by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 16, 2019
This country is useless, I'm sure they did as they were told, because this decision can never be made alone by INEC chairman, but it's okay, thanks for destroying our plans and forthcoming ones, I'm so pissed off right now, what kind of country is this sef? Ehn? They've destroyed many plans all because of rigging, may God punish the government.
AtikuObi grin till 2023 kiss

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As INEC Postpones Elections by madridguy(m): 6:50am On Feb 16, 2019
INEC reason for the postponement is justify.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As INEC Postpones Elections by mycar: 6:52am On Feb 16, 2019
What a nonsense, and people still believe in this government. Akk we are clamouring for is a better Nigeria, nothing else.
Re: Nigerians React As INEC Postpones Elections by StillX10(m): 7:29am On Feb 16, 2019
this is a rigging plan

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As INEC Postpones Elections by Admin4322(f): 7:39am On Feb 16, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerians React As INEC Postpones Elections by OlufemiAbbey(m): 8:09am On Feb 16, 2019
madridguy:
INEC reason for the postponement is justify.

Can we just reason off sentiments? INEC had 4 years to plan this election. They had everything: time, money and manpower, only for them to do the 11th hour renegade. God save this country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As INEC Postpones Elections by Omeokachie: 8:16am On Feb 16, 2019
Buhari like Pharaoh is not willing to "let the people go".

He will try every trick under the sun to keep holding Nigeria down until God decides to intervene.
Re: Nigerians React As INEC Postpones Elections by gerrardomendes(m): 8:29am On Feb 16, 2019
I suspected the election might not hold when the federal government refused to declare Friday 15th February a public holiday to enable people prepare or even travel for the elections. INEC IS APC
Re: Nigerians React As INEC Postpones Elections by blezzy080: 8:31am On Feb 16, 2019
Re: Nigerians React As INEC Postpones Elections by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:39am On Feb 16, 2019
sarrki:
Mr President I am disappointed

Nigeria can be plunge into state of anarchy with this

Your Mr President is perfecting plan to rig himself in but he will fail in Jesus name.
Re: Nigerians React As INEC Postpones Elections by franchuks(m): 9:06am On Feb 16, 2019
Very very unfortunate. My country, my country. Now made a laughing stock in the comity of nations. Let us all still remain calm.

(1) (Reply)

Elections Will Not Hold In 14 States / Required: An Ijębuman As The Next Governor Of Ogun State* / Exclusive:NJC To Sack Erring Judges On Issuance Of Certificate Of Returns.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.