Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Atiku: Poll Postponement Is ‘hand Of Esau But Voice Of Jacob’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Poll Postponement Is ‘hand Of Esau But Voice Of Jacob’ (1108 Views)

Rally Postponement: Is APC Suffering From Cash Crunch? / Election Postponement Is A Scam - Apostle Suleiman / Election Postponement: Is Buhari Planning To Sack INEC Boss Prof Mahmoud Yakubu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku: Poll Postponement Is ‘hand Of Esau But Voice Of Jacob’ by themomentng: 6:14am On Feb 16, 2019
Former vice-president Atiku Abubakar has appealed to his supporters to remain peaceful following the postponement of the presidential election.

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) announced early Saturday morning that it was moving the elections by one week because of logistics.

Atiku, who is flying the flag of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the presidential election, alleged that the shift in date was the handwork of the President Muhammadu Buhari administration, employing the biblical expression “hand of Esau, voice of Jacob”.

He said: “As you know, the Independent National Electoral Commission has announced a postponement of the elections until 23 February and 9 March respectively.

“The Buhari administration has had more than enough time and money to prepare for these elections and the Nigerian people were poised and ready to perform their civic responsibility by voting in the elections earlier scheduled for Saturday, 16 February, 2019.

“This postponement is obviously a case of the hand of Esau but the voice of Jacob. By instigating this postponement, the Buhari administration hopes to disenfranchise the Nigerian electorate in order to ensure that turn out is low on the rescheduled date. Nigerians must frustrate their plans by coming out in even greater numbers on Saturday, 23 February and Saturday, 9 March respectively.

“Knowing that the Nigerian people are determined to reject them, they are desperate and will do anything in their power to avoid their rejection by the Nigerian people.

“Their plan is to provoke the public, hoping for a negative reaction, and then use that as an excuse for further anti-democratic acts.”

He asked his supporters to be patient “in the face of provocation”.

Atiku also urged them to come and vote en masse on the new dates.

“I call on all Nigerians to be patient. We have tolerated the maladministration of this government for four years. We can extend our tolerance a few more days and give them our verdict via our votes,” he said.

“Maintain the peace and be law abiding. Do not react to this provocation with anger, violence or any action that might be exploited by those who do not want this election to hold. Remain calm. We will overcome this. You can postpone an election, but you cannot postpone destiny.

“Please come out to vote on Saturday, 23 February and Saturday, 9 March respectively. Frustrate those who do not want this election to hold by coming out in very large numbers. That is the best antidote to their plans.

“May God bless you and may God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.”

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Poll Postponement Is ‘hand Of Esau But Voice Of Jacob’ by sarrki(m): 6:15am On Feb 16, 2019
It’s the zamfara and Rivers governorship that pave way for the postponement
Re: Atiku: Poll Postponement Is ‘hand Of Esau But Voice Of Jacob’ by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 16, 2019
sarrki:
It’s the zamfara and Rivers governorship that pave way for the postponement

Can you now see how your lifeless Lord and saviour plans to rig the election with the help of Yakubu Manhood?

Can you now see how your lifeless APC plans to disenfranchise some voter's all in a bid to rig the election to their favour?

I hope you can now see the handiwork of Amina Zakari performing what her lifeless uncle told her to do?

Oba of zombies, do you know that this postponement by INEC is a moral killer for intending voter's?

The world is watching the lifeless Buhari and his league of riggers.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku: Poll Postponement Is ‘hand Of Esau But Voice Of Jacob’ by Generalkorex(m): 6:17am On Feb 16, 2019
Source
Re: Atiku: Poll Postponement Is ‘hand Of Esau But Voice Of Jacob’ by emeijeh(m): 6:19am On Feb 16, 2019
This man is so gifted with words..... Tell me why I will not vote for him next weekend?

Oshiomo-ole, if you like perfect your rigging masterplan by 3 months..... The lifeless one is going back to Daura, come May 29th

4 Likes

Re: Atiku: Poll Postponement Is ‘hand Of Esau But Voice Of Jacob’ by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 16, 2019
Generalkorex:
Source
It is confirmed by Yakubu Manhood the rigger himself.

Re: Atiku: Poll Postponement Is ‘hand Of Esau But Voice Of Jacob’ by sarrki(m): 6:27am On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:
Can you now see how your lifeless Lord and saviour plans to rig the election with the help of Yakubu Manhood?

Can you now see how your lifeless plans to disenfranchise some voter's all in a bid to rig the election to their favour?

I hope you can now see the handiwork of Amina Zakari performing what her lifeless uncle told her to do?

Oba of zombies, do you know that this postponement by INEC is a moral killer for intending voter's?

The world is watching the lifeless Buhari and his league of riggers.

The high Chief wailer

Am disappointed

Short of words
Re: Atiku: Poll Postponement Is ‘hand Of Esau But Voice Of Jacob’ by Racoon(m): 6:32am On Feb 16, 2019
sarrki:
It’s the zamfara and Rivers governorship that pave way for the postponement.
And is that how the democratic journey should be like?
Re: Atiku: Poll Postponement Is ‘hand Of Esau But Voice Of Jacob’ by sarrki(m): 6:33am On Feb 16, 2019
Racoon:
And is that how the democratic journey should be like?

Do I support it ?
Re: Atiku: Poll Postponement Is ‘hand Of Esau But Voice Of Jacob’ by Nobody: 6:33am On Feb 16, 2019
sarrki:

The high Chief wailer

Am disappointed

Short of words
My brother, Buhari is trying to bring back June 12th and with this "Next Level" of pure rigging, the electoral peace act duly signed by the two major contenders, will be overlooked.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Poll Postponement Is ‘hand Of Esau But Voice Of Jacob’ by sarrki(m): 6:34am On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:
My brother, Buhari is trying to bring back June 12th and with this "Next Level" of pure rigging, the electoral peace act duly signed by the two major contenders, will be overlooked.

Brotherly I am disappointed seriously
Re: Atiku: Poll Postponement Is ‘hand Of Esau But Voice Of Jacob’ by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 16, 2019
sarrki:

Brotherly I am disappointed seriously
We're all disappointed but the fact is, Buhari and his congregation of riggers headed by Yakubu Manhood and heavily supported by his blood sister, Amina Zakari cannot Postpone destiny.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Poll Postponement Is ‘hand Of Esau But Voice Of Jacob’ by madridguy(m): 6:40am On Feb 16, 2019
June 12 or October 1?

JasonScolari:
Re: Atiku: Poll Postponement Is ‘hand Of Esau But Voice Of Jacob’ by Abjay97(m): 6:41am On Feb 16, 2019
H
Re: Atiku: Poll Postponement Is ‘hand Of Esau But Voice Of Jacob’ by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 16, 2019
madridguy:
June 12 or October 1?

My bro, just relax and see the true lifeless demon you worship in his "full glory"

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Poll Postponement Is ‘hand Of Esau But Voice Of Jacob’ by ClintonEmex: 6:44am On Feb 16, 2019
What can we do in this country to avoid rigging? All these postponement and all that are plans to rig this election. Buhari wants to force himself to power, against the will of Nigerians.
It is very obvious and glaring to the eye that Nigerians are tired of this administration. Goodluck Jonathan performed way better than Buhari, yet people voted against him, not to talk of this hell of an administration. They know it and all their plans is to rig the election. Let me see why Buhari will win this election.
Re: Atiku: Poll Postponement Is ‘hand Of Esau But Voice Of Jacob’ by madridguy(m): 6:46am On Feb 16, 2019
Learn to hide your hypocrisy and read on FP reason stated by the INEC for the postponement.

JasonScolari:
My bro, just relax and see the true lifeless demon you worship in his "full glory"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Poll Postponement Is ‘hand Of Esau But Voice Of Jacob’ by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 16, 2019
madridguy:
Learn to hide your hypocrisy and read on FP reason stated by the INEC for the postponement.

Don't be a dumb zombie, be a brilliant one.

So you want to tell us that the election INEC have been planning for over 2years now will be postponed because of 3 burnt offices and some other irrelevant excuses?

Ask yourself how will the International community react to this.
Use your head like Atiku and not like Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Poll Postponement Is ‘hand Of Esau But Voice Of Jacob’ by emeijeh(m): 6:58am On Feb 16, 2019
madridguy:

Keep quiet and shut up there.
Was there a clear cut reason stated there?
We all know it is for Oshiomo-ole et al to perfect their rigging plans.

Stupid, devilish party.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Poll Postponement Is ‘hand Of Esau But Voice Of Jacob’ by madridguy(m): 7:04am On Feb 16, 2019
It's a pity your mind have been corrupted by the established thief. You need to sit down and ask yourself if the destroyer or your past can be a messiah for the future. Stop wasting your time my friend, a million Atiku cannot unseat Baba Buhari. Again, channel your wailing to INEC chairman and to we reasonable Nigerians, inec reasons is genuine.

JasonScolari:
Don't be a dumb zombie, be a brilliant one.

So you want to tell us that the election INEC have been planning for over 2years now will be postponed because of 3 burnt offices and some other irrelevant excuses?

Ask yourself how will the International community react to this.
Use your head like Atiku and not like Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Poll Postponement Is ‘hand Of Esau But Voice Of Jacob’ by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 16, 2019
madridguy:
It's a pity your mind have been corrupted by the established thief. You need to sit down and ask yourself if the destroyer or your past can be a messiah for the future. Stop wasting your time my friend, a million Atiku cannot unseat Baba Buhari. Again, channel your wailing to INEC chairman and to we reasonable Nigerians, inec reasons is genuine.

I find it a thing of Joy and happiness that my mind have been corrupted by Atiku, but what I find more shameful is for a young man like you to allow a NEPA bill certificate holder, patron of herdsmen, owner of 150 barren cow's and a dying skeleton to mess with your brain and you go about endorsing him for doing that to you.

Detoxify yourself from the shackles of zombiesm Bro.

One Love.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Poll Postponement Is ‘hand Of Esau But Voice Of Jacob’ by madridguy(m): 7:26am On Feb 16, 2019
You need to be quarantined as soon as possible so you won't spread the virus in you. If you think a ex Army chief is without any certificate then you need to return back to school and get refund.

Atiku plan to mortgage our future and the future of our children is dead before arrival. FYI, If you've collected Atiku's money, return it in peace before kiss

JasonScolari:
I find it a thing of Joy and happiness that my mind have been corrupted by Atiku, but what I find more shameful is for a young man like you to allow a NEPA bill certificate holder, patron of herdsmen, owner of 150 barren cow's and a dying skeleton to mess with your brain and you go about endorsing him for doing that to you.

Detoxify yourself from the shackles of zombiesm Bro.

One Love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Poll Postponement Is ‘hand Of Esau But Voice Of Jacob’ by madridguy(m): 7:29am On Feb 16, 2019
I believe as an elder you should have manner on how to conduct yourself in a faceless forum like this. This is not motor park sir, so when next you want to mention me, do it with respect.

emeijeh:

Keep quiet and shut up there.
Was there a clear cut reason stated there?
We all know it is for Oshiomo-ole et al to perfect their rigging plans.

Stupid, devilish party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Poll Postponement Is ‘hand Of Esau But Voice Of Jacob’ by emeijeh(m): 7:35am On Feb 16, 2019
madridguy:
You need to be quarantined as soon as possible so you won't spread the virus in you. If you think a ex Army chief is without any certificate then you need to return back to school and get refund.

Atiku plan to mortgage our future and the future of our children is dead before arrival. FYI, If you've collected Atiku's money, return it in peace before kiss

Read through what you posted, slowly, especially paragraph 1, if it made any sense.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Youths Back Buhari, Urge Those Planning Violence To Retrace Steps / Breaking Inside APC WAR ROOM On 2019 Election (video) / Akpabio Trying To Stop Inec From Releasing Remaining 2 Local Govt Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.