Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Pls Expert Help My one and half years old Gsd Is Loosing Hair - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pls Expert Help My one and half years old Gsd Is Loosing Hair (1100 Views)

The World’s oldest dog, Bobi, turns 31 years old today. / 77 Years Old Farmer Beaten To Death By His Kangaroo Pet In Australia (Pics) / HELP!! My Puppy Is Loosing Weight Even Though He’s Eating Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Expert Help My one and half years old Gsd Is Loosing Hair by Dog4real(m): 6:33am On Feb 16, 2019
To lovers of dogs and breeders pls help my one and half years Gsd is loosing hair and growing slim everyday what can i do
Re: Pls Expert Help My one and half years old Gsd Is Loosing Hair by azeedrees1(m): 6:42am On Feb 16, 2019
Deworm
Re: Pls Expert Help My one and half years old Gsd Is Loosing Hair by IamAnderson(m): 10:40am On Feb 16, 2019
when last did you deworm the dog?
Re: Pls Expert Help My one and half years old Gsd Is Loosing Hair by Dog4real(m): 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
almost 2months now. thanks bro any recommended drug or injection
Re: Pls Expert Help My one and half years old Gsd Is Loosing Hair by Dog4real(m): 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
azeedrees1:
Deworm
thanks bro
Re: Pls Expert Help My one and half years old Gsd Is Loosing Hair by IamAnderson(m): 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
Dog4real:
almost 2months now. thanks bro any recommended drug or injection
The problem is worm infestation,
deworm the dog regularly to avoid all those things.
how old is the dog?
Re: Pls Expert Help My one and half years old Gsd Is Loosing Hair by Dog4real(m): 5:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
IamAnderson:

The problem is worm infestation,
deworm the dog regularly to avoid all those things.
how old is the dog?
1 year 7 months, have just gotten PRAZI WORMER as suggest by a friend

1 Like

Re: Pls Expert Help My one and half years old Gsd Is Loosing Hair by Oluwafreshing(m): 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
Dog4real:
To lovers of dogs and breeders pls help my one and half years Gsd is loosing hair and growing slim everyday what can i do

Deworm your dog. Could be mange too. What's the skin surface like?
Re: Pls Expert Help My one and half years old Gsd Is Loosing Hair by agboedeh: 11:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
The truth is DAT it could be mange,worms,ticks,fleas,allergies e.t.c.
We can neva know the true cause of the problem just by saying ur dog is loosing its hair. Ur pet needs a good vet that will do a physical examination on it ,carry out tests if possible and commence treatment as soon as possible.

Get a Good vet asap!!!!
Re: Pls Expert Help My one and half years old Gsd Is Loosing Hair by Dog4real(m): 2:39am On Feb 17, 2019
agboedeh:
The truth is DAT it could be mange,worms,ticks,fleas,allergies e.t.c.
We can neva know the true cause of the problem just by saying ur dog is loosing its hair. Ur pet needs a good vet that will do a physical examination on it ,carry out tests if possible and commence treatment as soon as possible.

Get a Good vet asap!!!!
Alright bro, I will do just that. thanks
Re: Pls Expert Help My one and half years old Gsd Is Loosing Hair by Dog4real(m): 2:42am On Feb 17, 2019
Oluwafreshing:

Deworm your dog. Could be mange too. What's the skin surface like?
yah bro beneat the skin I guess it's ok, clean just the hair that is dropping mostly when use comb to comb the hair.
Re: Pls Expert Help My one and half years old Gsd Is Loosing Hair by elkharpone: 7:56am On Feb 17, 2019
Dog4real:
yah bro beneat the skin I guess it's ok, clean just the hair that is dropping mostly when use comb to comb the hair.
weather plays a role in their shedding of hairs
But still deworm the dog to be on a safer side
Re: Pls Expert Help My one and half years old Gsd Is Loosing Hair by patricksamson: 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
Please am also have issues with my dog hair shedding

(1) (Reply)

Dog Trainers Only. Follow The Link To Join Whatsapp Group / I Have Been Offered This Puppy. What Do You Guys Think? / Wrong sectrion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.