Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Nigerians Please Be Patient. Tyranny Is Fighting Back. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Please Be Patient. Tyranny Is Fighting Back. (533 Views)

"Corruption Fighting Back" – Kano Anti-Graft Agency Boss Reacts / Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back / rAPC Emergence Is Corruption Fighting Back – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Please Be Patient. Tyranny Is Fighting Back. by KillTheZombies: 6:54am On Feb 16, 2019
Fellow compatriots, I woke up this morning saying thank you to God for making me wake up to be part of history in the destruction of one of the worst regime that Nigerians have ever suffered- the Buhari regime which will always live in infamy.

I reached for my PVC to be sure it's still intact. I then came online to get my greatest shocker-The election that should see the back of the wicked, nepotistic and incompetent regime has been postponed just few hours to D-time. I had closed down my business, given my workers a 3-day holiday (Sat, Mon, Tues to enable us judiciously celebrate the ousterling of the dumb dullard) and travelled several miles to my current location in order to vote. The shock was unbearable.

Why did INEC wait until few hours to D-time to destabilize Nigerians? Many have travelled long distances, shelved important meetings and plans just to vote. INEC is aware that the most enthusiastic voters in the election are not pro-buhari voters, so hatched a plan to destabilize them and cause voter apathy of anti-buhari votes. Many people who left their businesses to travel and stay for a few days where they registered will now be forced to stay for a week, many who can't afford the cost and liabilities accrued to travel and accommodation expenses will be forced to travel back and many not be encouraged to come back and therefore will be disenfranchised. This is nonsense! Mahmoud Yakubu should resign, he has been caught wearing APC insignia caps, it is evident that he is purely partisan.

I hereby call on sane Nigerians not to lose hope. Tyranny and incompetence are fighting back. Please DO EVERYTHING TO VOTE! The ruling party together with their INEC sidekicks are agitated, the handwriting is clear that a change in government is here. They can taste it in the air. But please our resolve must not be watered down by their desperate actions.

When President Atiku is confirmed president, stocks market will boost, naira will gain value because as we speak many investors have pulled their funds away from the economy while hoping that Buhari loses so they can come back to invest. The influx of international investment when Buhari loses will strengthen our naira and capital market because the dollar will not be scarce.

A Buhari victory will spell doom. That man will have nothing too lose and will rule this country like a Jungle, it will be worse than his first because he will not need your votes anymore. There is no prediction that I have made about Buhari that have not come to pass.

Nigerian politicians are generally brutal when they win a second tenure. For your unborn kids, please DO EVERYTHING TO VOTE. FIGHT FOR YOUR FUTURE. Kicking out Buhari will pass an important message to the political class that no matter how tyrannical a despotic they, they can be kicked out by Nigerians alone. They must be made to understand that a second tenure is not cast in gold. It is not a guarantee.

GOD BLESS US AS WE REMAIN RESOLUTE!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Please Be Patient. Tyranny Is Fighting Back. by Printerscanner: 7:16am On Feb 16, 2019
Your 5% votes is inconsequential.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Please Be Patient. Tyranny Is Fighting Back. by KillTheZombies: 7:29am On Feb 16, 2019
We must not relent!
Re: Nigerians Please Be Patient. Tyranny Is Fighting Back. by GarriKoro(m): 8:04am On Feb 16, 2019
Who is this inconsequential 5 percenter ranting? His worthless PVC is better off left at home

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Please Be Patient. Tyranny Is Fighting Back. by KillTheZombies: 9:41am On Feb 16, 2019
GarriKoro:
Who is this inconsequential 5 percenter ranting? His worthless PVC is better off left at home

Your stale 5%er line holds no water in the current political dynamics, that's why your dumbohari is begging us for even 1% and wearing red caps all over the SE and SS. You know it, I know it.

Our votes are actually consequential that's why dumbohari ordered Yakubu to postpone elections and discourage most rookie voters like us who will be voting for the first time. He knows the #CollectyourPVC campaign that we mounted through social engineering to influence the highest number of PVC collection in the history of Nigeria is definitely not in his favour. grin

But we will not be deterred, when tyranny fights back, we fight harder.

It's #DauraStraight baby.

God bless President Atiku Anayoeze Abiade Abubakar.

grin
Re: Nigerians Please Be Patient. Tyranny Is Fighting Back. by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 16, 2019
KillTheZombies:
Fellow compatriots, I woke up this morning saying thank you to God for making me wake up to be part of history in the destruction of one of the worst regime that Nigerians have ever suffered- the Buhari regime which will always live in infamy.

I reached for my PVC to be sure it's still intact. I then came online to get my greatest shocker-The election that should see the back of the wicked, nepotistic and incompetent regime has been postponed just few hours to D-time. I had closed down my business, given my workers a 3-day holiday (Sat, Mon, Tues to enable us judiciously celebrate the ouster of the dumb dullard) and travelled several miles to my current location in order to vote. The shock was unbearable.

Why did INEC until few hours to D-time to destabilize Nigerians? Many have travelled long distances, Shelf important meetings and plans just to vote. INEC is aware that the most enthusiastic voters in the election are not pro-buhari voters, so hatched a plan to destabilize them and cause voter apathy of anti-buhari votes. Many people who left their businesses to travel and stay for a few days in where they registered will not be forced to stay for a week, many who can't as afford the cost and liabilities accrued to travel and accommodation expenses will be forced to travel back and many not be encouraged to come back and therefore will be disenfranchised. This is nonsense! Mahmoud Yakubu should resign, he has been caught wearing APC insignia caps, it is evident that he is partisan.

I hereby call on sane Nigerians not to lose hope. Tyranny and incompetence are fighting back. Please DO EVERYTHING TO VOTE! The ruling party together with their INEC sidekick are agitated, the handwriting is clear that a change in government is here. They can taste it in the air. But please our resolve must not be watered down by there desperate actions.

When President Atiku is confirmed president, stocks market will boost, naira will gain value because as we speak many investors have pulls their funds away from the economy while hoping that Buhari loses so they can come back to invest. The influx of international investment when Buhari loses will strengthen our naira and capital market because the dollar will not be scarce.

A Buhari victory will spell doom. That man will have nothing too lose and will rule this country like a Jungle, it will be worse than his first because he will not need your votes anymore. There is prediction that I have made about Buhari that have not come to pass.

Nigerian politicians are generally brutal when they win a second tenure. For your unborn kids, please DO EVERYTHING TO VOTE. FIGHT FOR YOUR FUTURE. Kicking out an Buhari will pass an important message to the political class that no matter how tyrannical a despotic they, they can be kicked out by Nigerians alone. They must be made to understand that a second tenure is not cast in gold. It is not a guarantee.

GOD BLESS US!
When I wrote that Buhari is a midas with calamitous touch, I wasn't mincing words. There is no path he threaded that remain the same. He touched our economy it collapsed. He touched our electoral system it collapsed.
Give him an economy as boisterous as American's, he will crash it and blame Christopher Columbus for discovery south America before north America. Give him UK's economy he will crash it in six weeks and blame Theresa May or Queen Elizabeth
Twice he led this county, twice he left us worst than he met us.
A man who has not added value to himself, how can he advance the growth of others?
The burial of APC has been postponed to next week. I mean it.
Re: Nigerians Please Be Patient. Tyranny Is Fighting Back. by KillTheZombies: 10:07am On Feb 16, 2019
I sincerely apologise for the typos as I was typing on my bed in anger.

I have edited appropriately.

Thank you Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

There Are Free Buses For You To Come And Cast Your Vote / Iran Withdraws Support For IMN, El-zakzaky -source / Obasanjo Spotted At The Airport Departing Nigeria After Buhari Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.