Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Mahmood Yakubu Speaking On No Election Postponement Vs The Postponement (videos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mahmood Yakubu Speaking On No Election Postponement Vs The Postponement (videos) (40009 Views)

US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections / Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP / Election Postponement: Buhari Campaign Blames PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mahmood Yakubu Speaking On No Election Postponement Vs The Postponement (videos) by Obidikefidelis(m): 11:08am On Feb 16, 2019
Who ar lazy Nigeria now, we the youth that ar ready to vote or our government Inec chairman who after four yrs of preparing for this election only five hours them become lazy over night
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Speaking On No Election Postponement Vs The Postponement (videos) by obembeman(m): 11:09am On Feb 16, 2019
APC is just a useless party, with enough zombie them. there was a country called Nigeria.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Speaking On No Election Postponement Vs The Postponement (videos) by givenchy02: 11:16am On Feb 16, 2019
na 4 naija i see sey citizen no get sey
na 4 9ja i see sey dem fit toss dia citizen like zombies,
na 4 9ja i see sey some population of ten thousand r more than population of over 150 millions.
We were all here when d rumour went viral about the letter of d AGF to INEC seeking a postponment of the election it was debunk by APC and the INEC, so why the impromptu. just yesterday osinbade welcome the international observers into the country when they knew elections will be postponed, i wonder when this government will stop fooling this country in the face of the international bodies. this government has so much brought the reputation of this country to nothing. i call them brainless
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Speaking On No Election Postponement Vs The Postponement (videos) by povicky1(m): 11:16am On Feb 16, 2019
On behalf of the APC, we are truly disappointed on the inec, lol

Re: Mahmood Yakubu Speaking On No Election Postponement Vs The Postponement (videos) by Checked86: 11:17am On Feb 16, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:

That is it,some people are out here talking trash not minding what this means to our country, the dangers, the cost implications, loss of confidence in INEC,,etc
It's about system and processes, is the inec chairman telling us that he did not foresee this postponement... The timing is disgracefully wrong... He kept saying "we are ready for elections " then suddenly gives us "LOGISTICS "as a reason for postponement, if there's more reasons to the postponement let him come out clean
The Commission has failed several times but this postponement on the D-day crowned it all. I don't want to talk about the cost and inconveniences this has caused. I just hope the election proper would worth the postponement.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Speaking On No Election Postponement Vs The Postponement (videos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:20am On Feb 16, 2019
Checked86:
The Commission has failed several times but this postponement on the D-day crowned it all. I don't want to talk about the cost and inconveniences this has caused. I just hope the election proper would worth the postponement.
Let's just hope it's worth it
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Speaking On No Election Postponement Vs The Postponement (videos) by yemi15(m): 11:21am On Feb 16, 2019
Maxymilliano:
LOGISTICS REASON IS THE MOST TRIVIAL EXCUSE FOR A COMMISSION THAT HAD ALL THE RESOURCES & TIME TO PREPARE.

This their logistics problem has a solution, why not put the election materials for a designated non-partisan bank in their bank vault at least one week before the elections. This service by the particular banks with their bank vaults can be had with a payment. That is a solution right there and gives everybody peace of mind. I am not a professor and have thought of this solution quickly but quota system product in the INEC Chairman has no ideas whatsoever bikonu SMH. What a country!
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Speaking On No Election Postponement Vs The Postponement (videos) by PAQ(m): 11:28am On Feb 16, 2019
Nigeria is a country that has no respect or regards for the lives of its citizens, and sadly it cannot be hidden anymore, just like a father who doesnt love his kids.

How can this government continue to lie to our faces everytime?
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Speaking On No Election Postponement Vs The Postponement (videos) by yemi15(m): 11:29am On Feb 16, 2019
lanibi:

Here's the price list sir

�FARJET DATA�*

*We Present to you data at affordable prices*

*All MTN data valid for 3 Months*

Prices are:

*MTN NG DATA*

*�1GB == #550*

*�2GB == #1,100*

*�3GB == #1,600*

*�4GB == #2,100*

*�5GB == #2,550*

*�10GB == #5, 000*

*�20GB == #9, 900*

*Data Bal. �� *461*2*3*2#
*➡ 90 Days Validity.*

*Glo*
1G - #500 (2weeks)
2G - #950
4.5G -#1,900
7.2G - #2,400
8.7G - #2,900
12.5G -#3,850
15.6G -#4,800
25G -#7,700

*Balance code* *127*0#*
*30 days validity*

*9mobile*
1G - #750
1.5G - #1100
2G - #1350
3G - #1950
4G - #2,500
5G - #3100
10G -#6,050
15G -#9000
*Balance code* *229*9#
*30days validity*

*Airtel*
1.5G #1,100
3.5G #2,100
4.5G #2,600
5.5G #3,100
*Balance code* *140#
*30days validity*

*� Immediately after payment, Data is sent; Service delivery is �% real At High Speed*

*For more enquiries:*

*Call/Whatsapp: +2348107879815

*For fast delivery if I'm not online, kindly call or message me offline.

*� You can top up data on all networks, it will add to the existing data and last for next 3 months on MTN and 1 month on other networks*

� Internet/Mobile data works 24/7 on all devices:
Android, Iphones blackberry, computers, modems/Mifi

*Don't worry.You can trust Us. We are LEGIT
Our business is LEGIT
Our customers are LEGIT
You are LEGIT���*

*Patronize us TODAY!!!*

You are not a serious business individual. Called that phone number, you were saying bad network. You called me with another number, called it back, the line was busy smh. You have lost a potential customer.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Speaking On No Election Postponement Vs The Postponement (videos) by Zenlife: 11:34am On Feb 16, 2019
Whatever the reason,
I suggest with permission of the Benin Republic, USA warplanes should station there facing the zoo. 1 week to go?
Plenty of time.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Speaking On No Election Postponement Vs The Postponement (videos) by lanibi(f): 11:36am On Feb 16, 2019
yemi15:

You are not a serious business individual. Called that phone number, you were saying bad network. You called me with another number, called it back, the line was busy smh. You have lost a potential customer.
Sorry about that.
my number was busy because I was trying to call you back but it wasn't going through.
I sent you a message on WhatsApp immediately but you weren't online

The first time I called back, you didn't pick up as well.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Speaking On No Election Postponement Vs The Postponement (videos) by tommykiwi(m): 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
APCsupporter:

See why we said most pdp guys dont think? Whether Buhari wins or not, he remains president till may 29th
Mr man dat is quoting me, I said few days , u dat can think, few days can mean weeks, months and year so use ur brain well.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Speaking On No Election Postponement Vs The Postponement (videos) by Ayobami7(m): 1:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
英国加
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Speaking On No Election Postponement Vs The Postponement (videos) by gr8tone: 2:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
SalamRushdie:

we must not forget that sensitive election materials are now on the streets and will be hijacked politicians already ..the Elections have already lost credibility
You are right

1 Like

Re: Mahmood Yakubu Speaking On No Election Postponement Vs The Postponement (videos) by yemi15(m): 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
lanibi:

Sorry about that.
my number was busy because I was trying to call you back but it wasn't going through.
I sent you a message on WhatsApp immediately but you weren't online

The first time I called back, you didn't pick up as well.

Solved. Sorry for the misunderstanding too. You guys have to get better at doing business though. Not everybody is fine with calling a number and not getting a response. Nairaland guys you can patronize her. I can not patronize her currently because my 4G SIM which I just upgraded to in Ibadan, an MTN 4G coverage area, has refused to browse and the matter is with NCC who have unfortunately blacklisted my number and putting me on hold instead.

1 Like

Re: Mahmood Yakubu Speaking On No Election Postponement Vs The Postponement (videos) by lanibi(f): 9:58am On Feb 17, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trouble Looms For Some Private Jet Owners As Customs Begins Crackdown / Hushpuppi: Police Suspend Abba Kyari / Jonathan Visits Polling Stations In Zambia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.