Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

Inec, Why Not Online Voting System - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inec, Why Not Online Voting System (316 Views)

Almost 6 Months Later, We Still Don’t Have Official Result From INEC, Why? / Niger Governor Sani Bello Emerges Democracy Man Of The Year After Online Voting / INEC: Why We Accepted List Of APC Candidates From Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inec, Why Not Online Voting System by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 16, 2019
The ISO standard that is been paraded up and down by both private and public sector as the way to go to achieve the assumed requirement to be at par with other developed economies should be addressed.
Why do we still use analog system for our voting?
It's expected that inec should follow suit and address the kind of bottlenecks currently faced in our voting system.
Why do we need to print papers and risk the life of corpers to conduct a non free and fair election.
If we should sum the spent expense for the election, we will be able to afford the electronic voting system.
Almost all Nigerians can use internet and at least in a family of 5, 2 out of the five can afford an Android phone, so tell me why are we deceiving ourselves.
Nigeria my country.....
Re: Inec, Why Not Online Voting System by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 16, 2019
I'm utterly disgusted. We just reminded the whole world how unreliable the government can be.

I know this, if the elections were held today, Atiku would have won by a landslide. So, in whose favour is it to have the polls postponed? This is what we should be asking ourselves. The INEC chairman should be handed a jungle justice treatment. People have been killed on the streets for less. What insolence!!!
Re: Inec, Why Not Online Voting System by PythonDancer: 7:04am On Feb 16, 2019
You are mad
Re: Inec, Why Not Online Voting System by nke001: 7:12am On Feb 16, 2019
Iknow that buhari can do it!

Hahahha, this administration never seizes to amaze me.

Well APC just succeeded in postponing their Doom's day.

@ops. ballots paper is their rigging machine.
Re: Inec, Why Not Online Voting System by Zaheertyler(m): 7:40am On Feb 16, 2019
If them like make them do am like census house to house.,atiku go win..if he bleeps up 2023 we vote another person....
Re: Inec, Why Not Online Voting System by meobizy(f): 11:15am On Feb 16, 2019
Online voting will present its own challenges: crashed servers, the bribing of telecom companies to disable mobile data and also the use of paid expert hackers to disrupt the process.

(1) (Reply)

Saharareporters:buhari Suffering From A Combination Of Prostate Cancer. / Presidential Election : Who Benefits From Poll Delay? / Police Arrest Many With Card Readers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.