Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Ghanaian Model With Big Boobs Reveals Why She Stopped Going To Church - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Model With Big Boobs Reveals Why She Stopped Going To Church (3410 Views)

Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy / Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains / Meet Enam Honya, Ghanaian Model With Vitiligo. She's Stunning! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Model With Big Boobs Reveals Why She Stopped Going To Church by Nairatrenders: 7:11am On Feb 16, 2019
Ghanaian model with big boobs, Pamela Odame has revealed that she stopped going to church after she was duped by a pastor. She made this revelation in an interview with Kwaku Manu on his show ‘Aggressive Interview’

During the interview, Pamela Odame whose sex tape leaked few weeks ago said:

”I used to go to church but a Pastor once duped me of my $200 so I decided not to go to church again”.

According to Pamela Odame, the pastor’s prophesy which she paid for, which says she will travel to America, never came to pass.

“The Pastor told me that someone would take me to the States last 2 years. I don’t want to mention the name of the church. The pastor told me to bring $200 because he wanted the money in dollars so I went to ‘exchange’ my GHC 1000 to dollars.” she added.

Photos Below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/ghanaian-model-with-big-bobs-reveals-why-she-stopped-going-to-church/

Cc;Lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

Re: Ghanaian Model With Big Boobs Reveals Why She Stopped Going To Church by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 16, 2019
You're a breast model. No African church will accept you. They're hypocritical arseholes.
Re: Ghanaian Model With Big Boobs Reveals Why She Stopped Going To Church by itspzpics(m): 7:27am On Feb 16, 2019
Chaii
Re: Ghanaian Model With Big Boobs Reveals Why She Stopped Going To Church by Nickijoy(f): 7:28am On Feb 16, 2019
OK we hear you... continue
Re: Ghanaian Model With Big Boobs Reveals Why She Stopped Going To Church by Speedyconnect15: 9:20am On Feb 16, 2019
This girl again.

Mtchew

MGTOW.
Re: Ghanaian Model With Big Boobs Reveals Why She Stopped Going To Church by Maxcollins042(m): 9:52am On Feb 16, 2019
Which genuine man of God will collect money to carry out a prophecy?

You are only a victim of your own ignorance woman.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Model With Big Boobs Reveals Why She Stopped Going To Church by myselftrend: 10:33am On Feb 16, 2019
grin
Maxcollins042:
Which genuine man of God will collect money to carry out a prophecy?

You are only a victim of your own ignorance woman.
Re: Ghanaian Model With Big Boobs Reveals Why She Stopped Going To Church by Devondt(m): 3:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
.......and she be looking like one of those kids from the movie "the gods must be crazy"
Re: Ghanaian Model With Big Boobs Reveals Why She Stopped Going To Church by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
She looks tired. That load is too much

(1) (Reply)

The Size Of Ones Backside Doesnt Guarantee Wisdom- Maduagu Blasts Daniella Okeke / Naomi Campbell Is Excited About Her 1st Shoot With A Black Photographer (Pix) / Kizz Daniel Storms Mayorkun’s Concert With A 2019 Bentley And Heavy Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.