Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,448 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos (45017 Views)

Osun Election: Why PDP Leaders Protested At INEC Headquarters – Keyamo / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Celebrating At INEC Office In Osogbo (Photos) / Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 16, 2019
Pigs will still find a way to link APC to this. Spits

3 Likes

Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by Sunnymatey(m): 8:27am On Feb 16, 2019
Our weapon is our PVCs,
The revelution is real
Buhari must go back to Daura
PDP members take note
No carrying of any other weapon outside ur PVCs
Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by DaInferno(m): 8:27am On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:
Yes, I am a strong supporter of the PDP, but I don't in any way support violent, encourage electoral malpractice or stealing of electoral materials.

Hon. Uviejorbor should be called for questioning immediately after the elections.
The PDP will not support any form of illegal act carried out by it's members or any party.

Detain the pump action thief and make sure no one comes to bail him.

This is one of the outcome and disadvantages of postponing elections.

See the way dem put the pump action for he neck like gold necklace.
grin
it's not PDP u should support, its the right persons. this generation sef. no offence

1 Like

Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by ObaKlaz: 8:28am On Feb 16, 2019
Xkarterberry666:
this was a very senseless post

1 Like

Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by ayomidegambari(m): 8:29am On Feb 16, 2019
Atiku should just come and buy Nairaland because na him family full here, mind you...no be for nairaland election go take place o..and your single voter's card equate that of almajiri in kano state..so pls keep your opinion to yourself and stop being a diehard fan of atiku because you hate your president with passion. Whether you like it or not..if buhari win this election..your forefathers cannot unseat him..gaskiya

6 Likes

Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by CalabarDude(m): 8:29am On Feb 16, 2019
[quote author=sarrki post=75780040]
High Chief nah for your backyard lols
Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by IYANGBALI: 8:30am On Feb 16, 2019
Dirty looking pig

2 Likes

Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by sfsmng: 8:34am On Feb 16, 2019
The police have done their job... Kudos
Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by Iyajison: 8:36am On Feb 16, 2019
Boss abeg live dis one for APC
Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by paully005(m): 8:37am On Feb 16, 2019
Obasanjo what ll u say to it....Nigerian needs the 16million dollars with u.

2 Likes

Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by Babaj02: 8:38am On Feb 16, 2019
softwerk:
Deltans always showing themselves angry

Why the pump action? Was he going hunting?!
Shut your mouth, did you hear/read that it's all Deltans that carry the pump action?
Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:40am On Feb 16, 2019
INEC office is currently far more secure than any government house in Nigeria.
How is it possible for a single person to break into such a fortress using a pump action.

What is the motive.

PrettyCrystal:
Report has it that security operatives have arrested the younger brother to a serving Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Member, Delta State House of Assembly, Hon. Uviejorobor, representing Udu Constituency.

It was gathered that the suspect allegedly tried to break into the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) headquarters, Asaba while armed late last night.

A pump action rifle was recovered from him.

The suspect is currently in police custody as investigation into the matter is underway.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/politicians-brother-arrested-with-pump-action-at-inec-office-in-asaba-photos.html
Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by bluefilm: 8:44am On Feb 16, 2019
PDP again?

Well sha, na dia way be dat.

Ndi ara.

2 Likes

Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by Printerscanner: 8:45am On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:
Lmfao!!! grin Now be truthful to yourself, Fellow Nairalanders, Between me, madridguy and the Lifeless dullard, who is a coward?

A lifeless dry leaf who quickly called the referee (INEC) to end the match before it gets started?

A lifeless drunkard who asked his cows to eat before starting trouble? Lol, guy, detoxify yourself from zombiesm.
grin

A lifeless and lazy youth is the worst thing thay can happen to any nation
Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by misano(m): 8:46am On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:
Yes, I am a strong supporter of the PDP, but I don't in any way support violent, encourage electoral malpractice or stealing of electoral materials.

Hon. Uviejorbor should be called for questioning immediately after the elections.
The PDP will not support any form of illegal act carried out by it's members or any party.

grin

God bless you. I support PDP but that guy & his political brother must be punished. Nonsense.
Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 16, 2019
Lol grin

See face

Business as usual.

Are we gonna see him jailed for 5 years ? Story !
Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by TopHand: 8:48am On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:

grin
Thank you I am a strong supporter of APC, I support your words no violence let the people use their free will to vote their choice and let us respect their choices and value their wishes and whoever wins we remind them to do good
Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by bizzibodi(m): 8:48am On Feb 16, 2019
Trademark of d killer party PDP.

1 Like

Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 16, 2019
The criminal PDP guy did not even monitor the news to note that election has been postponed. He probably went there to steal voting materials and kill anyone that attempts to stop him.

Crazy politicians and their thug families.
Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by misano(m): 8:50am On Feb 16, 2019
madridguy:
The Satanic umbrella party will not finished Nigeria with their greed. Thank you INEC for the postponement at last minute.

Guy U nor get shame? If it was in 2015 U would have been insulting PDP & GEJ online, but now, U are singing a different song. SHAME.

I supported Buhari in 2015 but now my vote goes to PDP.
Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by DavidEsq(m): 8:51am On Feb 16, 2019
softwerk:
Deltans always showing themselves angry

Why the pump action? Was he going hunting?!
Yes o cheesy. The animal he was chasing scuttled into inec building and he was resolute in hunting it down cheesy
Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by AngelicBeing: 8:54am On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:

grin
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by themanderon: 8:54am On Feb 16, 2019
Off with his head.
Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by misano(m): 8:54am On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:
Lmfao!!! grin Now be truthful to yourself, Fellow Nairalanders, Between me, madridguy and the Lifeless dullard, who is a coward?

A lifeless dry leaf who quickly called the referee (INEC) to end the match before it gets started?

A lifeless drunkard who asked his cows to eat before starting trouble? Lol, guy, detoxify yourself from zombiesm.
grin

That GUY is a devil. *spits on his father's head*
Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by Beckham14: 8:57am On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:

grin
You're a brilliant young man. Keep up the good work. You shall be favoured by God, men and women all through. God bless you scolari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by Born2Breed(f): 8:57am On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:
Next time, you wait for 46' seconds before quoting me instead of jumping into my mention like a defeated porcupine.

I understand kwò?
grin

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by Uglymind: 8:58am On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:

grin
What's funny??
Oh lord please PDP should be embarrassed on the 23rd.
They are the sole reason why this country is in shambles

Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by Born2Breed(f): 8:59am On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:

grin

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 16, 2019
we saw pictures of thugs arrested and all were shirtless and made to sit on the floor with their weapons displayed in front of them. but here we have the brother of a politician standing aloof like he's an undercover police...completely unruffled.

well the good thing is that at least the politiican decided to use his own brother unlike those wicked ones who will use other people's children while theirs are abroad...

1 Like

Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by Ibime(m): 9:12am On Feb 16, 2019
Effrebor, Effrebor, you go wound oh.

Diggz, na your work be this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu wins Borno with 252,282 votes / Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy / Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari For Including A Dead Man's Name In His Ban List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.