Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Buhari Postponed Election To Ensure Low Turnout On The Rescheduled Date – Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Postponed Election To Ensure Low Turnout On The Rescheduled Date – Atiku (1643 Views)

The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani / OBI Has Low Turnout On Town Hall Meeting, Check This Tinubu T.H Meeting In Kano / 2023: Low Turnout As Yoruba Summit Pushes For Tinubu Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Postponed Election To Ensure Low Turnout On The Rescheduled Date – Atiku by Trendme: 7:42am On Feb 16, 2019
Atiku Abubakar has given his own reaction to the postponement on the elections by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

The PDP Presidental candidate urged Nigerians to remain peaceful despite the provocation.

His words, “As you know, the Independent National Electoral Commission has announced a postponement of the elections until 23 February and 9 March respectively.

“The Buhari administration has had more than enough time and money to prepare for these elections and the Nigerian people were poised and ready to perform their civic responsibility by voting in the elections earlier scheduled for Saturday, 16 February, 2019.

“This postponement is obviously a case of the hand of Esau but the voice of Jacob. By instigating this postponement, the Buhari administration hopes to disenfranchise the Nigerian electorate in order to ensure that turn out is low on the rescheduled date. Nigerians must frustrate their plans by coming out in even greater numbers on Saturday, 23 February and Saturday, 9 March respectively.

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/buhari-postponed-elections-to-ensure-turn-out-is-low-on-the-rescheduled-date-atiku/

Cc;Lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

1 Like

Re: Buhari Postponed Election To Ensure Low Turnout On The Rescheduled Date – Atiku by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 7:43am On Feb 16, 2019
I have always had this feeling that this man can't deliver, where is Jega.... How do u postpone an election few hours to voting This is not the first time elections will be postponed but this one get K LEG
Reason : LOGISTICS!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Postponed Election To Ensure Low Turnout On The Rescheduled Date – Atiku by Kylekent59: 7:47am On Feb 16, 2019
This is a sign of backwardness. A whole 3+ years to prepare, very bad I must say.
How election is rigged.
After thumping stolen ballot papers of about 20 million, they wait till the election day.
After the election, their thugs come in immediately and cause havoc, on that process the ballot box will be exchanged immediately, even the INEC staffs/ securities won't even notice.
After the mission has been accomplished, the ballot boxes been used during the election will now be in the hands of the thugs while the ones the thugs came with will be with the staff/officials.
From there they go and dispose it and it's very easy.
Have you ever wondered why you see some people caught with ballot boxes, how they did it?
It's very easy. Just observe that state that your party is weak in and prepare thugs that will carry out the actions over there.
I am just trying to give insight on how rigging is done based on my reasoning.
Nigerians, be wise.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Postponed Election To Ensure Low Turnout On The Rescheduled Date – Atiku by enshi(m): 7:47am On Feb 16, 2019
The patient dog waiting for Nigeria to be great again

Re: Buhari Postponed Election To Ensure Low Turnout On The Rescheduled Date – Atiku by delugajackson: 7:51am On Feb 16, 2019
This is true, as voters who have traveled long distances in order to exercise their franchise will now have to go back sad and disappointed. Some might not even vote on the re-sheduled date.

The financial cost and psychological implication is just too much to bear. Shame on the APC and INEC for killing the morale of honest and sincere Nigerians.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Postponed Election To Ensure Low Turnout On The Rescheduled Date – Atiku by Angelparadise: 7:51am On Feb 16, 2019
Buhari back to Daura!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Postponed Election To Ensure Low Turnout On The Rescheduled Date – Atiku by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 16, 2019
Is it inec or Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Postponed Election To Ensure Low Turnout On The Rescheduled Date – Atiku by KunleyY19(m): 7:59am On Feb 16, 2019
I always knew this Chairman wasn't up to the task...From dragging court orders with chair...Shouting we aren't biased yenyen ...

You better go and get OT from Jega...

Las Las...
It's Both Party's Gain...
Re: Buhari Postponed Election To Ensure Low Turnout On The Rescheduled Date – Atiku by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 16, 2019
Its so painful Buhari will still have to be the president for another horrible one week.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Postponed Election To Ensure Low Turnout On The Rescheduled Date – Atiku by HigherEd: 8:00am On Feb 16, 2019
After collecting over 200 billion for elections and four years to prepare. This people are so incompetent I swear.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Postponed Election To Ensure Low Turnout On The Rescheduled Date – Atiku by three: 8:00am On Feb 16, 2019
Dear Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Buhari Postponed Election To Ensure Low Turnout On The Rescheduled Date – Atiku by Abjay97(m): 8:00am On Feb 16, 2019
F
Re: Buhari Postponed Election To Ensure Low Turnout On The Rescheduled Date – Atiku by HallaDaTruth: 8:09am On Feb 16, 2019
All their evil plans must fail

1 Like

Re: Buhari Postponed Election To Ensure Low Turnout On The Rescheduled Date – Atiku by Omeokachie: 8:12am On Feb 16, 2019
Buhari is just living up to the standard of his mentor, Abacha.

Sit tight syndrome

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Postponed Election To Ensure Low Turnout On The Rescheduled Date – Atiku by droptrend205: 8:28am On Feb 16, 2019
grin
Omeokachie:
Buhari is just living up to the standard of his mentor, Abacha.

Sit tight syndrome

1 Like

Re: Buhari Postponed Election To Ensure Low Turnout On The Rescheduled Date – Atiku by Investbrooker: 8:31am On Feb 16, 2019
wizzyrich:
Its so painful Buhari will still have to be the president for another horrible one week.
Actually, he will be president till 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Postponed Election To Ensure Low Turnout On The Rescheduled Date – Atiku by dazzlingd(m): 8:38am On Feb 16, 2019
wizzyrich:

Are u smoking shit, even if he loses, he will still be president till handover day
Re: Buhari Postponed Election To Ensure Low Turnout On The Rescheduled Date – Atiku by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 16, 2019
dazzlingd:

Are u smoking shit, even if he loses, he will still be president till handover day
May 29, i know.

He stops being my president immediately he loses.
Re: Buhari Postponed Election To Ensure Low Turnout On The Rescheduled Date – Atiku by Born2Breed(f): 8:54am On Feb 16, 2019
We will not be deterred. Buhari must go by any means necessary.
Re: Buhari Postponed Election To Ensure Low Turnout On The Rescheduled Date – Atiku by dante0147: 8:54am On Feb 16, 2019
Ok
Re: Buhari Postponed Election To Ensure Low Turnout On The Rescheduled Date – Atiku by diadem10: 9:00am On Feb 16, 2019
Who believe the word of a thief?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Postponed Election To Ensure Low Turnout On The Rescheduled Date – Atiku by droptrend205: 9:01am On Feb 16, 2019
grin grin
Re: Buhari Postponed Election To Ensure Low Turnout On The Rescheduled Date – Atiku by larrymoore(m): 9:02am On Feb 16, 2019
Only people of his class with propensity to be disloyal will believe him
Re: Buhari Postponed Election To Ensure Low Turnout On The Rescheduled Date – Atiku by focus7: 9:02am On Feb 16, 2019
Atiku should quit pettiness and become mature.

Although he needs to feed his blocked head followers who does not have enough senses to reason with this type of story.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Postponed Election To Ensure Low Turnout On The Rescheduled Date – Atiku by Jman06(m): 9:07am On Feb 16, 2019
Even if they like let them postpone the election by one month, we'll still come out to vote for Atiku on the day of election!
Re: Buhari Postponed Election To Ensure Low Turnout On The Rescheduled Date – Atiku by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 16, 2019
Investbrooker:

Actually, he will be president till 2023
I understand your painment, no more 30k BMC allawee.

But not to worry, Atiku is for all, you'll be empowered adequately for sustainability.
Re: Buhari Postponed Election To Ensure Low Turnout On The Rescheduled Date – Atiku by Investbrooker: 9:13am On Feb 16, 2019
wizzyrich:
I understand your painment, no more 30k BMC allawee.

But not to worry, Atiku is for all, you'll be empowered adequately for sustainability.
Lola these IPods self. Anybody that support Buhari is a paid agent.
Like I said before, Buhari will be president till 2023
Re: Buhari Postponed Election To Ensure Low Turnout On The Rescheduled Date – Atiku by busky007: 9:14am On Feb 16, 2019
Everybody is talking about buhari and atiku and we have forgotten dat education sector is suffering the most. Imagine 3-4 months of no education for undergraduate and our leaders are more interested in their election
Uniben freshers are yet to be cleared not to talk of paying skul fee
Can someone help me locate the angel dat sent me to dis shithole.
Re: Buhari Postponed Election To Ensure Low Turnout On The Rescheduled Date – Atiku by Soulsymbol99: 9:19am On Feb 16, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
I have always had this feeling that this man can't deliver, where is Jega.... How do u postpone an election few hours to voting This is not the first time elections will be postponed but this one get K LEG
Reason : LOGISTICS!!!

Oga hw can u even mention that name JEGA wen he is the one dat put us in this mess we r in 2day by giving us this lifeless being angry
Re: Buhari Postponed Election To Ensure Low Turnout On The Rescheduled Date – Atiku by mildteddy(m): 9:21am On Feb 16, 2019
"The APC is not blind. They know they don't have the numbers. This may be an attempt to thin out the margin so that rigging goes unnoticed since I suspect they don't really need votes. If Atiku still wins and the margin is small they can contest the results and that may go on another four years.

They are on seat
The game is not looking good at all for them
They must stall to get the opponents tired (the voters)
I reckon that if this first postponement doesn't still give them assurance that the margin is thin enough, they will postpone again ��

Whoever introduced the 'rule' of one not being able to vote from whatsoever part of the country and why? ��"

- Sos
Re: Buhari Postponed Election To Ensure Low Turnout On The Rescheduled Date – Atiku by Okoroawusa: 9:22am On Feb 16, 2019
I just discovered that the same people that are holding Nairaland hostage when Nnamdi Kanu was at the top flight of his fraudulent agitation are the same people holding Nairaland hostage currently.

They are more in number on Nairaland

They open most of the threads on First Page

They haul insults on you if you have a different opinion

They have multiple monikers to dash "likes" to their posts

They terrorize mods n complain of marginalization

Now the "Biafra or Death" mantra is on sabbatical leave till after election.
ATIKULATE is now their mantra.
There is no difference between what is happening now n when Igbos were running riot on this very social platform.

Time will tell....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Unsure Of Your Polling Unit? INEC Made It Easy. How To Check It Online / PDP Chieftain Ogunlewe Swallows His Pride, Surrenders To Tinubu As He Leads Son / Rerun: Akpabio Seeks Redeployment Of Igini, Dss Director As Condition To Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.