Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

ANN Presidential Candidate, Durotoye Reacts As INEC Postponed General Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ANN Presidential Candidate, Durotoye Reacts As INEC Postponed General Election (22958 Views)

Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) / Ben Bruce Reacts As INEC Postponed General Elections / Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANN Presidential Candidate, Durotoye Reacts As INEC Postponed General Election by erenax: 10:05am On Feb 16, 2019
GeneralEmenogu:
the postponement of this election is the handy work of Oshomole, he thought that Nigeria is Edo State where he will whatever he likes and win the election, he is totally bluffing,. APC is no more they are dead and gone, a new Nigeria is about to emerge.

A new Nigeria of looters and. Criminals
Re: ANN Presidential Candidate, Durotoye Reacts As INEC Postponed General Election by Ozkar: 10:10am On Feb 16, 2019
maisauki:
INEC did not postpone, it only resheduled d election
TAKE NOTE!
what's the difference?
Re: ANN Presidential Candidate, Durotoye Reacts As INEC Postponed General Election by trexzee: 10:20am On Feb 16, 2019
fk001:
INEC Chairman it shall never be well with you

Anyone that associate the postponement with Buhari is a fool!!! INEC is an independent body, Buhari has no influence on them.

What vex me must is I had high expectation that we will silent all Nairaland wailers tonight, but unfortunately Stewpid Prof Yakubu extended their life line for a week.

I can't stand a whole week of dumb and illogical rant by wailers.

I will just be offline for a week
Even buhari had no idea of the postponement cos he had already traveled to Daura like other people did to vote
Re: ANN Presidential Candidate, Durotoye Reacts As INEC Postponed General Election by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:27am On Feb 16, 2019
Ayoswit:
Well, Fela should use this one week to ATIKUlate and OBIdiently join the TEAM Let's get Nigeria working again2019.
Of all thd brilliant intelligent, with integrity we have in this country is Atiku pdp could offer us it shows that pdp will ever change and they criminally minded party Nigerians should never trust such party I will rather want useless good for nothing buhari to win than atiku
Re: ANN Presidential Candidate, Durotoye Reacts As INEC Postponed General Election by maisauki: 10:32am On Feb 16, 2019
Ozkar:
what's the difference?
@ gypsey
development in d usage of language
Re: ANN Presidential Candidate, Durotoye Reacts As INEC Postponed General Election by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 16, 2019
maisauki:
@ gypsey
development in d usage of language
what does this mean? please
Re: ANN Presidential Candidate, Durotoye Reacts As INEC Postponed General Election by jefff455: 10:38am On Feb 16, 2019
buhari[/b]atiku has won
Re: ANN Presidential Candidate, Durotoye Reacts As INEC Postponed General Election by teejona(m): 10:40am On Feb 16, 2019
Mutteeme:
Many woke up to the news that @inecnigeria have postponed the Presidential Elections till February 23rd, 2019.

The lack of concern for the millions who traveled great distances so they could vote is clear
No matter the delay, no one can stop the dawn of the #NewNigeria.

While we may be very disappointed with @inecnigeria preparation for the Presidential elections, we will not be discouraged.
_
We are coming!
_
It’s time for the #NewNigeria to emerge

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/ANN-Presidential-Candidate-Durotoye-Reacts-As-INEC-Postponed-General-Election.html

This is how an educated leader react to issues. Not PDP that point fingers at Buhari for everything forgetting that INEC is an independent institution.
Re: ANN Presidential Candidate, Durotoye Reacts As INEC Postponed General Election by aujile(m): 10:55am On Feb 16, 2019
Unimaginable things just keep happening under this administration... To postpone election few hours to election proper can only happen under Buhari administration. Anyone associating himself /herself with this government or it's stay is just telling us how clueless he/she is
Re: ANN Presidential Candidate, Durotoye Reacts As INEC Postponed General Election by aujile(m): 10:57am On Feb 16, 2019
teejona:

This is how an educated leader react to issues. Not PDP that point fingers at Buhari for everything forgetting that INEC is an independent institution.
Anyone who thinks APC doesn't have anything to do with this is showing the highest level of ignorance and foolishness
Re: ANN Presidential Candidate, Durotoye Reacts As INEC Postponed General Election by Gforce2019: 11:19am On Feb 16, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
I have always had this feeling that this man can't deliver, where is Jega.... How do u postpone an election few hours to voting This is not the first time elections will be postponed but this one get K LEG
Reason : LOGISTICS!!!

Did you consider Nigeria factor ?
Logistics is a compound words ...
Just take into consideration the mindset of polithievians and their recruited thugs towards sensitive materials....

The last postponement was announced by the then president (gej) but the postponement was announced by inec...
This is the confidence buhari have that he's going to win this election...

Are you going to the next level in your career or buz?
Vote for buhari
Re: ANN Presidential Candidate, Durotoye Reacts As INEC Postponed General Election by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:22am On Feb 16, 2019
Gforce2019:

Did you consider Nigeria factor ?
Logistics is a compound words ...
Just take into consideration the mindset of polithievians and their recruited thugs towards sensitive materials....

The last postponement was announced by the then president (gej) but the postponement was announced by inec...
This is the confidence buhari have that he's going to win this election...

Are you going to the next level in your career or buz?
Vote for buhari
Take it or leave it, this has a negative effects... It's time our system worked right
Re: ANN Presidential Candidate, Durotoye Reacts As INEC Postponed General Election by Ozkar: 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
gypsey:
what does this mean? please
I tire for the guy o. I bet he thinks he's making sense lipsrsealed
Re: ANN Presidential Candidate, Durotoye Reacts As INEC Postponed General Election by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ozkar:
I tire for the guy o. I bet he thinks he's making sense lipsrsealed
That's why i keep questioning him further.
He makes Absolute No sense! grin
Re: ANN Presidential Candidate, Durotoye Reacts As INEC Postponed General Election by Ayoswit(f): 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2019
Adefemiaderoju1:

Of all thd brilliant intelligent, with integrity we have in this country is Atiku pdp could offer us it shows that pdp will ever change and they criminally minded party Nigerians should never trust such party I will rather want useless good for nothing buhari to win than atiku
Hmmm, are you based in Nigeria? If yes, I know you must have heard names like, Tinubu, Amaechi, Akpabio, Oshiomhole and others too numerous to mention. These thieves suddenly became a saint immediately they joined the ruling party, though some of them helped in forming the ruling party. Till date, nobody is yet to tell us how Buhari's son was able to own a powerbike worth millions of naira, a young man who has never worked all his life. The looting going on in this government would shock you when Atiku takes over power by winning next week election by God's grace. Buhari's integrity is a scam.
Re: ANN Presidential Candidate, Durotoye Reacts As INEC Postponed General Election by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ayoswit:
Hmmm, are you based in Nigeria? If yes, I know you must have heard names like, Tinubu, Amaechi, Akpabio, Oshiomhole and others too numerous to mention. These thieves suddenly became a saint immediately they joined the ruling party, though some of them helped in forming the ruling party. Till date, nobody is yet to tell us how Buhari's son was able to own a powerbike worth millions of naira, a young man who has never worked all his life. The looting going on in this government would shock you when Atiku takes over power by winning next week election by God's grace. Buhari's integrity is a scam.
I know all these people are thieves no doubt about it but atiku an co not part of them? You disappoint me when you mentioned atiku to be sincere and you are one of the type of people that Nigeria into this problem recycling old thieves politicians when we have young candidates in the likes of SOWORE, MOGHALU, DUROTOYE when are we going to wake up in this country for christ sake....
Re: ANN Presidential Candidate, Durotoye Reacts As INEC Postponed General Election by Ayoswit(f): 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
Adefemiaderoju1:

I know all these people are thieves no doubt about it but atiku an co not part of them? You disappoint me when you mentioned atiku to be sincere and you are one of the type of people that Nigeria into this problem recycling old thieves politicians when we have young candidates in the likes of SOWORE, MOGHALU, DUROTOYE when are we going to wake up in this country for christ sake....
Everyone claims Atiku is a thief but exonerate buhari. Even these other candidates you mentioned may loot our treasury if they get elected. It is hard to find anyone in Nigeria that is currently in power that isn't stealing our national wealth. I would give ATIKU a chance and see if he proves his critics wrong by not stealing our money for his selfish interest. He knows some Nigerians judge him by calling him a thief and would decide to turn a new leaf. If he proves his critics right, then we would send him packing to his village in Adamawa state and until we get it right, no corrupt leader deserves a second term in office.
Re: ANN Presidential Candidate, Durotoye Reacts As INEC Postponed General Election by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:09am On Feb 17, 2019
Ayoswit:
Durotoye/ Omoyele had they been in government before why don't you choose one among them seriously Nigeria will never change because of you, mind you Buhari is not as corrupt as the people you mentioned but he as stupid, empty head he lack the human capital I will rather prefer him again than atiku.
Re: ANN Presidential Candidate, Durotoye Reacts As INEC Postponed General Election by Kolanist(m): 10:18pm On Feb 18, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Kano Elections: INEC Warns Social Media Collation Officers / Stop Attacking Buhari, PDP Group Tells Fayose / Boko Haram’s Computer Analysts, Herbalist Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.