Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,795 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:34 AM

Join Me In Oshodi As I Celebrate The End Of Buhari's Govt And Tinubu's Dynasty - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join Me In Oshodi As I Celebrate The End Of Buhari's Govt And Tinubu's Dynasty (755 Views)

Tinubu Dynasty Of Thieves: They Want To Buy A Yacht For N5b - Sowore / 2023: Plot To ‘uproot’ Tinubu’s Dynasty Thickens In Lagos / Why Tinubu’s Dynasty May Not Crash Anytime Soon - By Abdullah Abdulganiy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Me In Oshodi As I Celebrate The End Of Buhari's Govt And Tinubu's Dynasty by emekabros2: 7:50am On Feb 16, 2019
The time is 4pm.Free bottles for all.I am damn happy
Re: Join Me In Oshodi As I Celebrate The End Of Buhari's Govt And Tinubu's Dynasty by AlhajaChinyere: 7:52am On Feb 16, 2019
Wetin dey worry this flat head?
Re: Join Me In Oshodi As I Celebrate The End Of Buhari's Govt And Tinubu's Dynasty by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 7:57am On Feb 16, 2019
emekabros2:
Bros never celebrate anything till it's over!!!! APC thugs fit come Waste Una for the gathering... thereby Una voters card go Waste
Re: Join Me In Oshodi As I Celebrate The End Of Buhari's Govt And Tinubu's Dynasty by daddytime(m): 8:00am On Feb 16, 2019
emekabros2:

Be careful in MC Oluomo's domain.
Re: Join Me In Oshodi As I Celebrate The End Of Buhari's Govt And Tinubu's Dynasty by nifemi25(m): 8:21am On Feb 16, 2019
emekabros2:

Shey you still remember say na oluomo base be that
..... Make I quick remind you incase you have forgotting. No let oluomo take his neck revenge from you
Re: Join Me In Oshodi As I Celebrate The End Of Buhari's Govt And Tinubu's Dynasty by Danielagbugba(m): 8:31am On Feb 16, 2019
Wetin u day celebrate
Re: Join Me In Oshodi As I Celebrate The End Of Buhari's Govt And Tinubu's Dynasty by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 16, 2019
make Mc Oluomo catch u there!
Re: Join Me In Oshodi As I Celebrate The End Of Buhari's Govt And Tinubu's Dynasty by chiedozie198100: 8:47am On Feb 16, 2019
Teni go report you ooo!! grin grin grin

i don talk my own.

(1) (Reply)

How National Lottery Dg Lanre Gbajabiamila Appointed Lover As Sa And Using Her T / “rig And Die”, Yoruba Youths Back Buhari, Advises Those Planning Violence / #nigeriadecides2019 - Official Presidential Election Results Declared By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.