Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Breaking: I’ve Not Fled Out Of Nigeria, Says Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: I’ve Not Fled Out Of Nigeria, Says Obasanjo (201 Views)

I’ve Not Fled Nigeria, I’m In Benin For Igboho – Akintoye / Flashback: How Kanu Grabbed The Next Available Wrapper And Fled Out Of Nigeria / Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: I’ve Not Fled Out Of Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by Queen3551: 8:30am On Feb 16, 2019
Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo in his today's speech has disclosed to social media house that he has not fled out of the country in order to participate in casting his vote during tomorrow’s general elections.

Click here for more:-
https://www.techtopbest.com/2019/02/breaking-ive-not-fled-out-of-nigeria.html?m=1

Re: Breaking: I’ve Not Fled Out Of Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by Teeklef(m): 8:37am On Feb 16, 2019
Baba niyen.

(1) (Reply)

Onnoghen Refuses Umar’s Seat; Pleads Not Guilty; Kanu Call Off Election Boycott / Statement By President Buhari On The Postponement Of General Elections By Inec / Why Are The Rest Of Us At Work While The Senate Is Still On Recess In February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.