Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB (45176 Views)

PDP Didn't Postpone Presidential Campaign - Dele Momodu / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" / We Won’t Postpone Presidential Poll For Any Reason – INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB by staytravel: 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
Was it really Kanu that did it?
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB by Olawalesmarter(m): 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
I told you that South East is full of Zombies and Almajiri.. grin... The Drama that is happening in Nigeria these days is more exciting than Game of thrones

2 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB by Bencolink: 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
The good ones are just few.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB by Friend01(m): 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
stephleena:
lol.. "THE FEAR OF IPOB IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM" words on marble

They thought with kanu's directives on boycotting the election APC would have rigged north very well for Buhari while PDP stronghold southern areas will be in shambles. too bad for them

If a guy was vomiting this nonsense I would have understood,but this coming from a lady?
I can only pity your kids(if you have any).

Ask yourself how do this rag tag group pose any threat to Nigerian as a country with that Albino coward called Nnamdi Cownu?

I do wonder if you people have any brain cells in your head.

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB by stephleena(f): 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
Friend01:

If a guy was vomiting this nonsense I would have understood,but this coming from a lady?
I can only pity your kids(if you have any).

Ask yourself how do this rag tag group pose any threat to Nigerian as a country with that Albino coward called Nnamdi Cownu?

I do wonder if you people have any brain cells in your head.
I love babies, but I don't have any yet.. they don't need ur pity save them for Buhari.
u hungry?

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB by Friend01(m): 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
God Bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Shatap there!

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB by Friend01(m): 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
God Bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Shatap there!

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB by Olawalesmarter(m): 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
lol

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
somehow:
This one makes no sense at all, are we getting dumber in this country?

The fake sheet is in favor of PDP and Atiku, yet you think exposing the result is a blow against Buhari?

The person caught with the result is an aide to the sitting governor who's even PDP, yet Buhari is being blamed?

You asked ipob not to vote which made most not to register for PVC, few hours to elections, you asked them to vote, so with what? Their ATM card or biafran pound?

Can't we think rationally again?

We're getting dumber in this country and I fear for the young ones. Na dumb people go raise the young ones.

We are in the social media era ushered in by the computer age. People can only get dumber and dumber.

What do you expect of a set of people who hail BBN participants as role models. undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
stephleena:

I love babies, but I don't have any yet.. they don't need ur pity save them for Buhari.
u hungry?

You Igbo? If yes, then not surprised.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB by Ijogbande: 3:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
Which mumu kanu ?
Kanu is so inconsequential!!!!!
What's the percentage of igbo vote to decide Nigeria election?
Totally rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB by Gazzy88(m): 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
goodnessme1:
God bless ipob.

When we speak are killed the zoo trembles rejoice.
grin
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB by elmodee7(m): 3:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
Idiotic pig's of biafia terrorists Tring to be relevant. Foools
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB by banom(m): 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
priceaction:
Lies. The truth is that many of ipob members did not even register for inec cards talkless of wanting to collect them. They were instructed to see Nigeria as zoo and must not participate in anything related to it. It won't make much difference. Having said that, nk lost relevance because those who he thought would support him, ( people like asari), if he ordered for boycotting are now going against him so he has no choice than to play along. He is irrelevant now.

so from your majestic calculations, you think NNAMDI KANU needs ASARI to be relevant ? how much relevant is ASARI himself ?

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 3:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
haywire07:
Las Las, Igbos must be blamed for the postponement of the election.
Yet, the postponement was still in favor of the PDPs.

If the election had gone ahead despite burning INEC offices in Abia and Anambra, as well as the missing ballot papers, these same Igbos would have been screaming injustice and rigging.

Whereas, in the real sense, they are the main problems of this country.
On spot.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB by Sagay212: 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
gidgiddy:

You APC goons must have been seriously pained that Kanu called off the boycott. It was an upper cut you guys were not expecting

So you iPod foo.ls were not going to vote because kanu told you to boycott? I thought ya all denied him when he announced the boycott. He is your hero again because he called off the boycott? Lol...many of you iPod goats are actually very mad and useless.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB by molas02: 3:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
oilyngbati:
This criminal and scammer called Nnamdi kanu should just go and die. He has run out of ideas and is always seeking for cheap attention. Only fools listen to this criminal.
somebody has already help me to deal with u. make I just leave u

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
naptu2:
Was the IPOB referendum also postponed?
laugh don finish abeg. southeasterners are fuckingly funny

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB by MartinsD12(m): 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
dre11:
Nigeria Decides: How Nnamdi Kanu made cabal, Buhari postpone presidential election

http://dailypost.ng/2019/02/16/nigeria-decides-nnamdi-kanu-made-cabal-buhari-postpone-presidential-election/

IPOB is powerful like Emma powerful if you know you know
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB by Chipink(f): 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
MYHUBBY:

go and clean your smelly anus ipob jew
one of the reason why majority of northeners won't bank with Atiku is because of this nuisance releasing childish statement
they forgot their votes in 2015 couldn't reelect incumbent govt yet they're releasing gibberish statement to suit their ignorance ;
Buhari will deal with you people sorry asss after his reelection, mark my words
More frustrations to YORUBA MOSLEMs

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB by magzey: 3:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
Only MUMU Flat heads will believe this Scam.Cownu is Fakes and Outdated
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB by mysterydude: 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
Corrinthians:
I'm telling you. grin

If you don't read the body of the article, you'd think it's the opinion of the writer, meanwhile Emma Pitiful said so. grin

Ipob and Kanu caused postponement. Haba. grin grin grin grin grin

The only sensible and reasonable KANU in d world is Nwankwo KANU. (Papilo)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB by mysterydude: 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
goodnessme1:
God bless ipob.

When we speak the zoo trembles.
pretty without brains = irritating

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB by 22brains(m): 4:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
oilyngbati:
This criminal and scammer called Nnamdi kanu should just go and die. He has run out of ideas and is always seeking for cheap attention. Only fools listen to this criminal.
if Nnamdi kanu is a CRIMINAL, what would you call FULANI HERDSMEN? TERRORIST?

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB by Chipink(f): 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
stephleena:

u hungry?

Gbam!!

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB by gidgiddy: 4:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
anonymous1759:

I don't know who's the bigger fool here. Nnamdi is in London Chopin his wife and enjoying your ipob contribution fund you're here with other ipob fools risking your lives... I pity you and all the foolish Igbos who Risk their life for shiit cownu. I know some sensible ipob just identify with you guys but won't risk their lives. You know yourselves.

Risking my life? Nobody is risking their life, it's just that your federal Government doesn't know that their job is save lives, not kill unarmed people
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB by gidgiddy: 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
Friend01:

Sometimes when I read quotes like these I ask myself If I am sharing the same oxygen with your kinds.
How is this story related to what happened to INEC.
Because some rouble rousers claimed they had a hand I'm what happened.

The only difference between you and the uneducated is just your certificates.
Nothing more. No reasoning, no intellect, no nothing.
All pure sentimental hogwash nonsense.

You took out time to write all this just to make no sense. If you are asking what my comment had to do with the topic, you should first ask your self what the above has to do with my comment.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB by 22brains(m): 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
Utthaan4:
exactly
if IPOB is a COMEDY SHOW, FULANI MASSACRE nko? a GUN SHOW?
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB by malakaimoscondo: 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
oilyngbati:
am a hausa guy,is better to listen to kanu than listen to buhari.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB by Uchenna24(m): 4:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
Racism
haywire07:
Las Las, Igbos must be blamed for the postponement of the election.
Yet, the postponement was still in favor of the PDPs.

If the election had gone ahead despite burning INEC offices in Abia and Anambra, as well as the missing ballot papers, these same Igbos would have been screaming injustice and rigging.

Whereas, in the real sense, they are the main problems of this country.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
priceaction:
Lies. The truth is that many of ipob members did not even register for inec cards talkless of wanting to collect them. They were instructed to see Nigeria as zoo and must not participate in anything related to it. It won't make much difference. Having said that, nk lost relevance because those who he thought would support him, ( people like asari), if he ordered for boycotting are now going against him so he has no choice than to play along. He is irrelevant now.
How do you know? Continue to deceive yourself.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB by sleemomymy: 4:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
IPOB MY ASS. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 / Details Of The Student Loan Bill Signed By President Tinubu / Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.