Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

A New Start Up Seeking To Build A Team - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A New Start Up Seeking To Build A Team (347 Views)

Need Teams For A New Start Up / New Start Up Business Need Help / Are You A Tech Start-up Seeking Funding? Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Start Up Seeking To Build A Team by 1stargeneral: 9:55am On Feb 16, 2019
Good morning Nigeria.

Taridan Networks (A new start up) is an IT Company whose responsibility is to help eliminate unemployment by making available tools to its customers in order to achieve such goal. We have found an increasing growth in the ecommerce industry, which has changed the lives of a lot of people who have gone into it because they have the capital. However, we here to change all that.

The Dream Shop Online is our first major project. The Dream Shop Online is an Online Dropshipping Retail Store for dropshippers or for newbies who want to start a career in dropshipping. We decided to create the retail store to encourage people to begin their own dropshipping businesses online.

In this vain, I am looking for partners who can run with vision with me in order to create employment for the teaming Nigerian Youths. This well help build a formidable team making this project a reality. We are currently seeking VC to come on board too. So if you are interested, email on info@thedreamshoponline.com

Thank you

#shopping #retail #employability #projecting #business #industrialization #networking #nigerianyouths #naijastartups #dropshipping #availability
Re: A New Start Up Seeking To Build A Team by Folaoni(m): 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
I'm interested. I'll mail you.
Re: A New Start Up Seeking To Build A Team by PatrickOkunima(m): 1:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
Tony Elumelu Foundation (https://tefconnect.com)? It's easier for the head of a camel to pass through the eye or a needle than for you to get a partner here. Trust me, I know what I'm saying.
Re: A New Start Up Seeking To Build A Team by 1stargeneral: 11:11am On Feb 17, 2019
Folaoni:
I'm interested. I'll mail you.

Expecting your mail
Re: A New Start Up Seeking To Build A Team by 1stargeneral: 11:12am On Feb 17, 2019
PatrickOkunima:
Tony Elumelu Foundation (https://tefconnect.com)? It's easier for the head of a camel to pass through the eye or a needle than for you to get a partner here. Trust me, I know what I'm saying.

I have done that already. Seeking for more VC is what i am doing.

(1) (Reply)

Crowd-fund Bus Ownership For Logistics/haulage Business / . / Barcode Sticker Label As Low As N700 Per Roll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.