Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,925 members, 7,952,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

Please, Is PDP Incharge Of INEC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please, Is PDP Incharge Of INEC? (511 Views)

Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard / "Buhari Not Incharge Of His Government' - Peter Obi / 2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Is PDP Incharge Of INEC? by izombie(m): 10:35am On Feb 16, 2019
After reading through the official statement of APC presidential campaign team regarding the postponement of the election by inec, i am forced to ask this question. Is pdp incharge of inec? Because apc is so desperate to blame everything on pdp they actually forget that they are the ruling party. How can you blame pdp for this postponement? Did pdp appoint the present inec chairman? Did pdp appoint anybody in the present inec? How clueless are the apc?
Nigeria is going backward with this apc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Is PDP Incharge Of INEC? by dustmalik(m): 10:38am On Feb 16, 2019
Is it APC or Buhari that is in charge of inec? I'm also asking because Atiku and PDP have been blaming APC and Buhari for the postponement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Is PDP Incharge Of INEC? by izombie(m): 11:32am On Feb 16, 2019
dustmalik:
Is it APC or Buhari that is in charge of inec? I'm also asking because Atiku and PDP have been blaming APC and Buhari for the postponement
buhari is the president and he appointed the inec chairman. It's not abnormal for pdp to blame apc because pdp is the opposition but it's very abnormal for apc the ruling party to blame pdp for what inec does.

2 Likes

Re: Please, Is PDP Incharge Of INEC? by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 16, 2019
izombie:
After reading through the official statement of APC presidential campaign team regarding the postponement of the election by inec, i am forced to ask this question. Is pdp incharge of inec? Because apc is so desperate to blame everything on pdp they actually forget that they are the ruling party. How can you blame pdp for this postponement? Did pdp appoint the present inec chairman? Did pdp appoint anybody in the present inec? How clueless are the apc?
Nigeria is going backward with this apc.
PDP share part in the blame. From my source in delta state, many INEC adhoc staff are from the governor's office at Asaba.

2 Likes

Re: Please, Is PDP Incharge Of INEC? by izombie(m): 12:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
asuustrike1:

PDP share part in the blame. From my source in delta state, many INEC adhoc staff are from the governor's office at Asaba.
we are talking national here. Pdp has no hands in the running of inec.

3 Likes

Re: Please, Is PDP Incharge Of INEC? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
izombie:
we are talking national here. Pdp has no hands in the running of inec.
From state are results sent to national

(1) (Reply)

Falz Defines The Type Of Government Nigeria Practices / Vote Buying: APC Shares Okadas In Kwara State (Pics + Video) / 2019 Presidential Election: Live Polling Unit Result And Data Updates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.