Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Election Postponement: FG Re-opens Borders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Postponement: FG Re-opens Borders (12239 Views)

FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ / Mahmood Yakubu Speaking On No Election Postponement Vs The Postponement (videos) / Election Postponement: Buhari Campaign Blames PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Postponement: FG Re-opens Borders by lastempero: 11:24am On Feb 16, 2019
You can't close what you don't have,do we have borders b4 shocked

1 Like

Re: Election Postponement: FG Re-opens Borders by Danelo(m): 11:24am On Feb 16, 2019
Jubril is importing more people so as to meet up with the crowd Atiku has Atikulated
Re: Election Postponement: FG Re-opens Borders by dam2000(m): 11:24am On Feb 16, 2019
They wnt there Niger people 2 enter they re confuse
Re: Election Postponement: FG Re-opens Borders by teegrams(m): 11:27am On Feb 16, 2019
Here's one of the borders

Re: Election Postponement: FG Re-opens Borders by ezegold4we: 11:28am On Feb 16, 2019
Apc and Buhari just played into the hands of the gods, Nigerians and probably pdp, apc have just made their inevitable,unaviodable and inescapable defeat more easier for Atiku,
By postponing this election, they have reduced their chances of winning down to 20%,

I see gbagboo treatment in the waiting for the lifeless illiterate called Buhari,
Come 23rd February, it will be Nigerian voters Vs the terrorist called Buhari, it's no longer party affair.
Re: Election Postponement: FG Re-opens Borders by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 16, 2019
Olukologia24592:
The US and other forces are watching closely. They are intelligent than our leaders and army. They know all your steps. The best thing to do for APC is to buy vote. Aside that, #NoRoomForRigging

That will amount to being a mental slave to think of Americans that way

USA elections were characterized by irregularities especially with the Russian factor.
Ours shall be ok in God's name.
Re: Election Postponement: FG Re-opens Borders by MrPRevailer(m): 11:29am On Feb 16, 2019
ATIKU: INEC GAVE APC-CANDIDATE THE CONTRACT TO MANUFACTURE 100,000 COMPROMISED CARD READERS TO BE USED FOR ELECTION. (PROOF)

http://dailypost.ng/2019/02/15/weve-foiled-apc-govt-plot-rig-buhari-atiku-releases-proof/amp/

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election Postponement: FG Re-opens Borders by Dinho20(m): 11:30am On Feb 16, 2019
INEC 'Osun Template' Busted by the US, Nigerians should be grateful to the United States for saving our democracy today. This is why the party in power got frustrated about the international communities interference at one point and threatened “body bags” because they know, “America would know”.We are a sovereign state, agreed, but there was nothing Nigerians would have done tonight to prevent Mohammadu Buhari from rigging this election if not for the intervention of the US. The Buhari government in collaboration with INEC had an agenda on how to rig the election in favor of Buhari. This was what they were planning to execute tonight with the postponement drama when the United States govt got a wind of it and called the INEC Chairman not to dare!Their Plan...The strategy was to allow elections hold in 26 states and postpone it in 10 states. For the ten states, they had two plans; late arrival of election materials and security crisis. The idea was to deliberately allow materials arrive late as we are already witnessing in some states and INEC would have no option but to postpone elections in those states. For instance, the aircraft that was supposed to deliver materials to Enugu was told it can't land because of bad weather conditions and it had to land in Port Harcourt. Right before us, elections in Enugu would have been postponed. The crisis template was executed in Kaduna today. The news of Kaduna State killings of 66 people today was part of the plan to create an atmosphere of catastrophic so that INEC would postpone the election in Kaduna State citing security challenges. The news of the killings was fabricated and sponsored by the 3 inches 'body bag' Governor of that state. For the 26 states that election would have held, the plan was to watch out for the outcome. If it favours Atiku, whatever the margin is, they would deploy heavy security agents to ensure they get enough votes to cover up the margin in the 10 states that elections were to be postponed as they did in Osun state.With this plan, Buhari would be elected back as president… but the US said, NO!! Elections across the 36 states must hold simultaneously, they insist.

2 Likes

Re: Election Postponement: FG Re-opens Borders by donprinyo(m): 11:31am On Feb 16, 2019
cleary:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

See what we have been reduced to. It shall not be well with buhari and the cabal
Re: Election Postponement: FG Re-opens Borders by Sanemind(m): 11:32am On Feb 16, 2019
cleary:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
l hope you will vote in the upcoming elections,dats d only way to stop begging
Re: Election Postponement: FG Re-opens Borders by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 16, 2019
Foreigners from Niger and Tchad that entered to rig our election will be disappointed.
Re: Election Postponement: FG Re-opens Borders by craigkoel1989: 11:46am On Feb 16, 2019
cleary:

send your details
Re: Election Postponement: FG Re-opens Borders by mikc: 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
No wedding
No burial ceremony
No party
No Celebration and
NO ELECTION!
What a HOLY SATURDAY in Nigeria...

��‍♂���‍♂

1 Like

Re: Election Postponement: FG Re-opens Borders by Fourwinds: 12:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
gypsey:
Open which border? grin the border have Always been open.
i wonder
Re: Election Postponement: FG Re-opens Borders by Boyooosa(m): 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
Is inec going to reopen the campaign as well?
Re: Election Postponement: FG Re-opens Borders by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
Fourwinds:
i wonder
grin grin grin mad Nigerian politicians. Nigeria has no border.
Re: Election Postponement: FG Re-opens Borders by Fourwinds: 12:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
gypsey:
grin grin grin mad Nigerian politicians. Nigeria has no border.

1 Like

Re: Election Postponement: FG Re-opens Borders by Ijaya123: 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2019
Olukologia24592:
The US and other forces are watching closely. They are intelligent than our leaders and army. They know all your steps. The best thing to do for APC is to buy vote. Aside that, #NoRoomForRigging

Mumu post
Re: Election Postponement: FG Re-opens Borders by craigkoel1989: 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
[quote author=cleary post=75788073][/quote] sent please confirm, it is very small but manage, it is not easy
Re: Election Postponement: FG Re-opens Borders by cleary: 4:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
craigkoel1989:

sent please confirm, it is very small but manage, it is not easy

God bless you immensely sir. Thank you so much, I truly appreciate you sir. Thanks a lot

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Plans To Frame Atiku Will Fail - PDP Tells Buhari / ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding / 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.