Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,612 members, 7,958,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:56 AM

Women Protest On The Streets Of Kogi Community Over Political Violence (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Protest On The Streets Of Kogi Community Over Political Violence (Photos) (20840 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches / IGP Baba: Governors Are Responsible For Political Violence In The Country / Philip Shaibu Takes Over Political Leadership Of Edo North From Adams Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Protest On The Streets Of Kogi Community Over Political Violence (Photos) by Slimzoo1: 4:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
kenny714433:
grin
Now that INEC has posponed the death of some foolish people, the better use this week to do better things for themselves and wait to die nxt wk Saturday.
Empty brain
Re: Women Protest On The Streets Of Kogi Community Over Political Violence (Photos) by HisSexcellency(m): 4:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
Printerscanner:

You see nah, ignoramuses like you do not know that Kogi governorship election is not holding now. Why?Ask your father?
Whenever it holds, my offer is still on the table. 2 lovely and precious balls up for grabs grin
Re: Women Protest On The Streets Of Kogi Community Over Political Violence (Photos) by Slimzoo1: 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
three:

This government is malevolent, reckless and callous.

Power is ultimate.

Everything and everyone else is collateral damage.

They want to take you to the Next Level ba?

Never have we seen a more devious set of people congregated in one group

Just PDP
Abi
U go be sadist soon

1 Like

Re: Women Protest On The Streets Of Kogi Community Over Political Violence (Photos) by Effiongdbest: 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
The only victory that will be widely accepted and Jubilated is the victory of only one man among many, his name is Atiku Abubakar, chai Nigeria will be painted blue and green that day, people will celebrate like its Christmas. Buhari leaves us alone terrorist. Go back home and rest mbok.
Re: Women Protest On The Streets Of Kogi Community Over Political Violence (Photos) by ozo13(m): 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
HisSexcellency:
I can bet my 2 lovely and precious balls that yahaya bello will be the first governor to be voted out come March 9th grin
Infact i bet my left ear that buhari will lose in kogi state come February 23rd undecided
nawao.kogi governatorial election is not now but towards end of the year like December or so
Re: Women Protest On The Streets Of Kogi Community Over Political Violence (Photos) by mukhcech(m): 5:04pm On Feb 16, 2019
HisSexcellency:
I can bet my 2 lovely and precious balls that yahaya bello will be the first governor to be voted out come March 9th grin
Infact i bet my left ear that buhari will lose in kogi state come February 23rd undecided

Use your sense. There is no governorship election in Kogi on the 9th of February.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Protest On The Streets Of Kogi Community Over Political Violence (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
HisSexcellency:

Kogi election is by November. By the way,stop betting your body parts for free here...them miners they out there they source for parts grin

The accidential governor of kogi state think he can deliver kogi state to APC through violence. The vail covering his eye will soon be lifted
Re: Women Protest On The Streets Of Kogi Community Over Political Violence (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
What Is The Code And In What Department In The University Is It Offered?
Re: Women Protest On The Streets Of Kogi Community Over Political Violence (Photos) by demoBaba: 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2019
HisSexcellency:

Are you a Nigerian? Mad people everywhere......
Re: Women Protest On The Streets Of Kogi Community Over Political Violence (Photos) by Blacklord0739(m): 5:43pm On Feb 16, 2019
Yeye bello
Re: Women Protest On The Streets Of Kogi Community Over Political Violence (Photos) by onubijoe(m): 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
They should move straight to the government house to tender their complain

They will get the right answer to the cause
Re: Women Protest On The Streets Of Kogi Community Over Political Violence (Photos) by ohiku4every1(m): 5:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
If those women want peace, they should also call their arrogant daughter called Natasha to order

if the protest against one side, then the violence continue

we hate nonsense
Re: Women Protest On The Streets Of Kogi Community Over Political Violence (Photos) by gizmoh27(m): 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ihima my hometown....chai wat have we done 2 deserve dis sadIhima my hometown....chai wat have we done 2 deserve dis
Re: Women Protest On The Streets Of Kogi Community Over Political Violence (Photos) by sleemomymy: 6:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
HisSexcellency:
MY DEAR BRO. IN AS MUCH AS I AGREE WITH YOU THAT YAHAYA BELLO IS A GONER, BUHARI REMAIN THE NUMBER ONE CHOICE OF THE PEOPLE IN KOGI.
Re: Women Protest On The Streets Of Kogi Community Over Political Violence (Photos) by Bizsquad: 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ihima Is My Home Town,d State Govt Field An Unpopular Candidate For D Senate Against D Fast Rising,philantropist And An Activist Barr. Natasha Akpoti Of SDP.Natasha Intended To Contest Under APC But D Gov Force All Other Aspirants To Step Down 4 His Preferred Candidate, Natasha Then Decamped To SDP To Achieve Her Political Ambition.D Gov Knows That Natasha Is D People's Choice Becos Of Her Effort On D Ajaokuta Revival Project.Last Nite, Natasha's Family House Was Set Ablaze And His Uncle/children Were Arrested.Thugs Were Given Army Uniform To Attact And Shoot Natasha's Supporters.D Peaceful Ihima Community Has Been Under Siege 4 D Past Few Days Now.If D State Govt Can Be So Desperate Over Senate Seat,i Wonder What Will Happen In November When D Governorship Electn In Kogi State Will Come Up.Only God Will Save Kogi State 4rm D Present Occupant Of Lurgard House
Re: Women Protest On The Streets Of Kogi Community Over Political Violence (Photos) by jack00000: 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

The sadness in an average ipob heart is enough type to kill all of humanity. The good people of Kogi do not worship thieves and criminals like some people do and would never accept Atiku and his decietful treacherous vp candidate who lies habitually without rest. Had it been an ipob governor they will rally around him for attacking his opponents but in Kogi the people see beyond tribalism and ethnic chauvinism something misguided people of ipob cannot get.
I'm very sure you not from Kogi, stop insulting ipob and mend your torn clothes...
Re: Women Protest On The Streets Of Kogi Community Over Political Violence (Photos) by Rizstar: 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
three:
APC is a scourge

Re: Women Protest On The Streets Of Kogi Community Over Political Violence (Photos) by 2Baba108(m): 6:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
Nawa ooo
Re: Women Protest On The Streets Of Kogi Community Over Political Violence (Photos) by fintol: 6:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

The sadness in an average ipob heart is enough type to kill all of humanity. The good people of Kogi do not worship thieves and criminals like some people do and would never accept Atiku and his decietful treacherous vp candidate who lies habitually without rest. Had it been an ipob governor they will rally around him for attacking his opponents but in Kogi the people see beyond tribalism and ethnic chauvinism something misguided people of ipob cannot get.
what consign ipob with protest in kogi ?I don't like people being childish.
Re: Women Protest On The Streets Of Kogi Community Over Political Violence (Photos) by thenewmunir(m): 7:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
[quote author=ohiku4every1 post=75798835]If those women want peace, they should also call their arrogant daughter called Natasha to order

we hate nonsense

But next time,don't misuse words.

Re: Women Protest On The Streets Of Kogi Community Over Political Violence (Photos) by Christos0Famous(m): 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
ohiku4every1:
If those women want peace, they should also call their arrogant daughter called Natasha to order

we hate nonsense
it will never be well with your ancestors for such a stupid comment. After all, you are not in the land of ihima. Did you know what we have been passing through,?
Re: Women Protest On The Streets Of Kogi Community Over Political Violence (Photos) by ohiku4every1(m): 10:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
Christos0Famous:
it will never be well with your ancestors for such a stupid comment. After all, you are not in the land of ihima. Did you know what we have been passing through,?
what am I even saying, Ihima is not even part of Ebira
Re: Women Protest On The Streets Of Kogi Community Over Political Violence (Photos) by Christos0Famous(m): 10:31pm On Mar 08, 2019
ohiku4every1:
what am I even saying, Ihima is not even part of Ebira
bastard
Re: Women Protest On The Streets Of Kogi Community Over Political Violence (Photos) by ohiku4every1(m): 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2019
Christos0Famous:
bastard
thank U so much but calling me name wont stop the fact its very ideal to spare a snake and kill an ihima person first

they are deadly set of pple

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku’s Running Mate: PDP Raises Panel As Wike, Okowa Lobby For VP Slot / Bulama Bukarti Condemns Use Of Russian Flags By Nigerian Protesters In The North / Atiku Reacts To The Death Of 22 Students Who Crash On Their Way For Excursion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.