Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Polls Postponement: CUPP Hails INEC, Blames APC, Security Agencies Over Action - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Polls Postponement: CUPP Hails INEC, Blames APC, Security Agencies Over Action (25116 Views)

Polls Postponement: Governors Restrategise, Woo Voters With Jobs, Promotions / 3 Govs Placed Under Watch By Security Agencies Over Plot To Destabilise Nigeria / Enugu: APC Assembly Candidates Disown Call For Polls Postponement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polls Postponement: CUPP Hails INEC, Blames APC, Security Agencies Over Action by daninphilo(m): 11:58am On Feb 16, 2019
WisdomFlakes:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/polls-postponement-cupp-hails-inec-blames-apc-security-agencies-over-action/

who re dese call cupp I never c them making sense in any matter. Sorry what do I even expect from potential prisoners.

2 Likes

Re: Polls Postponement: CUPP Hails INEC, Blames APC, Security Agencies Over Action by MAYOWAAK: 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
I tire for Yoruba people sef! Na so my neighbour come knock my door, wake me up this morning saying "Eku aidibomo oni o".

I was annoyed and replied him in low voice: "Eyin na eku postponement o. Adun akari."

1 Like

Re: Polls Postponement: CUPP Hails INEC, Blames APC, Security Agencies Over Action by Odelhorno1990: 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
CUPP their cup go soon full.

To all who need cash quick loans to meet up with urgent financial needs before the postponed elections please call/WhatsApp Ogaga @09087090579/08159385912 to get the cash within hours, no collateral and guarantor required....
Re: Polls Postponement: CUPP Hails INEC, Blames APC, Security Agencies Over Action by Gforce2019: 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
Smily202:
I have left Nigeria for Canada and I have no intention of coming back. If you see me on the street, it means you’re in Canada too.

Please let’s not stress ourselves

I'm happy about your move...

Hoping to join you soon

3 Likes

Re: Polls Postponement: CUPP Hails INEC, Blames APC, Security Agencies Over Action by islandmoon: 12:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
how come lie Mohammed hasn't rant about this?

1 Like

Re: Polls Postponement: CUPP Hails INEC, Blames APC, Security Agencies Over Action by Femijohn198: 12:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
I stand with buhari for another 4years,before the mantle will shift to either South West or east.

2 Likes

Re: Polls Postponement: CUPP Hails INEC, Blames APC, Security Agencies Over Action by zicoraads: 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
Maybe after some years, some of you would finally come to the realisation of what actually happened last night at the meeting.

For now, it's really funny how both APC and PDP are trading accusations and counter accusations.
Re: Polls Postponement: CUPP Hails INEC, Blames APC, Security Agencies Over Action by zicoraads: 12:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
Smily202:
I have left Nigeria for Canada and I have no intention of coming back. If you see me on the street, it means you’re in Canada too.

Stop tiffing things on Twitter. tongue
Re: Polls Postponement: CUPP Hails INEC, Blames APC, Security Agencies Over Action by meekhat: 12:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
This APC administration will be history by May 29 just like the issue of Ebola virus in Lagos. The undiscining minds think that it was Nigerian Government that stopped Ebola in Nigeria. That same infinite intelligence whose name alone is JEHOVA, that took Ebola out of Nigeria has risen to take away this current president out of power. Mark this post.

3 Likes

Re: Polls Postponement: CUPP Hails INEC, Blames APC, Security Agencies Over Action by PSVITA(m): 12:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
The only thing that INEC can do to appease us for the unfavorable situation we experienced is to increase our Electioneering allowance and pay us our outstanding Training Allowance. We were promised that we would be paid before the election, only to be abandoned at our RAC centres without any form of security. It is on this note we have decided to inform INEC, NYSC and the entire public that Corps members are deeply aggrieved and we need our renumeration for every physical and psychological stress we have been put through.
Gentlemen Corps members, share this broadcast on all social media platforms until the DG NYSC sees this.
CC: CHAIRMAN INEC
CC: LAGOS STATE NYSC COORDINATOR
CC: INEC OFFICIALS

Concerned Corps Members
Re: Polls Postponement: CUPP Hails INEC, Blames APC, Security Agencies Over Action by Airoflaw(m): 12:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
inec

Re: Polls Postponement: CUPP Hails INEC, Blames APC, Security Agencies Over Action by michoim(m): 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Polls Postponement: CUPP Hails INEC, Blames APC, Security Agencies Over Action by nonsobaba: 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
It is now obvious to me that PDP have compromised several INEC national commissioners and RECs who are sabotaging the elections to give APC and Buhari a bad name. It is also unfortunate that the INEC national chairman is not proactive but listens to these crooks surrounding him.

1 Like

Re: Polls Postponement: CUPP Hails INEC, Blames APC, Security Agencies Over Action by NothingDoMe: 12:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
Smily202:

Looool
Re: Polls Postponement: CUPP Hails INEC, Blames APC, Security Agencies Over Action by magzey: 12:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
Wetin be this CUPP Sef? Abeg am sure dem be CUPP of weed and Kai kai.they are Irrelevant in Nigerian Politics who dem Epp?

Re: Polls Postponement: CUPP Hails INEC, Blames APC, Security Agencies Over Action by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
Femijohn198:
I stand with buhari for another 4years,before the mantle will shift to either South West or east.

You have been brain washed to believe that after Buhari power will shift to South West and that is your reason for standing for a man who doesn't regard your tribe or have any good repute for this country.......

Know it also that the Hausas are not fools.....they equally believe that power will retain with them for another 8 years if Atiku is elected...making it 12 years for them......

If you know you know.......Power belongs to God my Yoruba Brother

1 Like

Re: Polls Postponement: CUPP Hails INEC, Blames APC, Security Agencies Over Action by CrestMan: 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
Buhari is so daft! He is Dullard-General.
Buhari complained about election day shift as an opposition candidate in 2015 and 4 years after, he also complained again even as the President - this is a record that no one can surpass! Buhari is a LIFELESS FAILURE angry
Re: Polls Postponement: CUPP Hails INEC, Blames APC, Security Agencies Over Action by Guestlander: 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
You have to be really stupid to praise an organization which have postponed an election on the eve of voting despite having four years to prepare.
Re: Polls Postponement: CUPP Hails INEC, Blames APC, Security Agencies Over Action by RoyalUc(m): 12:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
Seetto:
Nigerians are confused people...

Very confused people!

1 Like

Re: Polls Postponement: CUPP Hails INEC, Blames APC, Security Agencies Over Action by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
nonsobaba:
It is now obvious to me that PDP have compromised several INEC national commissioners and RECs who are sabotaging the elections to give APC and Buhari a bad name. It is also unfortunate that the INEC national chairman is not proactive but listens to these crooks surrounding him.

Oga the last time I checked.......the INEC National Chairman is a Core Fulani man appointed by Buhari and his cabals as a concrete plan to rig the election of 2019........

But our prayers are already answered,...and the wicked can't understand so they have to start blaming opposition party....

1 Like

Re: Polls Postponement: CUPP Hails INEC, Blames APC, Security Agencies Over Action by Seetto: 12:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
RoyalUc:

Very confused people!
Walahi the country, tire we don't even know where we are heading to, where we are heading from, we are just existing as a country occupying space in the global map..
Re: Polls Postponement: CUPP Hails INEC, Blames APC, Security Agencies Over Action by Delaw00(m): 12:35pm On Feb 16, 2019
All over the country today,there's no wedding,burial,naming,house warming or any kind of celebration that requires crowd!
Same thing next saturday!!
Isn't INEC wonderfulcheesy
Re: Polls Postponement: CUPP Hails INEC, Blames APC, Security Agencies Over Action by Lukisson(m): 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
This ratling tortoise of IPOB citizen who never wish Nigerian well has started again with his malicious blame game tactics. I wonder if the demented fools knows the true position of INEC for this postponement. Where is UGO CHIT when elections was postpone in 2011 & 2015 by his adultrous & criminal PDP. Everybody knows were you belong & we are not going to succumb to your malicious & disgraceful antics to deceive the Nigerian electorate that you mean well for the country. Come next week Saturday, you shall be put to shame once again. Stupid IDIOT.
Re: Polls Postponement: CUPP Hails INEC, Blames APC, Security Agencies Over Action by RoyalUc(m): 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
Seetto:

Walahi the country, tire we don't even know where we are heading to, where we are heading from, we are just existing as a country occupying space in the global map..

What makes my heart bleed most is the level of thinking of youths who are future of the nation
Re: Polls Postponement: CUPP Hails INEC, Blames APC, Security Agencies Over Action by Saintsami(m): 12:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
No Wedding, No Burial, No Party, No Celebrations! NO ELECTION What a HOLY SATURDAY in Nigeria
Re: Polls Postponement: CUPP Hails INEC, Blames APC, Security Agencies Over Action by Seetto: 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
RoyalUc:

What makes my heart bleed most is the level of thinking of youths who are future of the nation
My brother at the age of 35, the youths are still sagging their trousers in their fathers compound, drugs will not allow some to think straight,
The reasonable ones among them are good at forming ethnic champion on social media, may GOD help us

Yakubu Gowon was president at 32, buhari was governor at 24, awolowo, ahmadu were at the peak of their political career at early 30s, nnamdi azikwe the oldest among them was just 41.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos State Distributes Food Items To Military And Para Military Groups / Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition / Secondus Says PDP Rejects Shift In Election Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.